1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I tried typing the URL, but it seems like I'm either doing something wrong, or the url doesn't exactly work (Probably the first one).

"Yeah, I don't really care which bunk I get. But since we're not gonna get anywhere like that, I guess I'll choose the bottom one." Alaunus replied to Grenfells statement. He then watched as the grovyle places berries into his bowl of spaghetti, to his displeasure. He took his bowl of food and looked at the contents within. Not that he disliked mixing foods or anything, but he'd prefer to keep his sweets away from his spaghetti. 'Whatever, i'll just separate them and eat the berries after the spaghetti.' He thought to himself.

And that's exactly what he did. Once both the ralts and the grovyle were done eating, Alaunus made sure to clean his bowl before making his way towards the bunk beds. Just as he had said before, be took the bottom bunk.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He sighs knowing he can't sleep now from thinking a lot . He slips under his bed and takes out an old dusted box. He scavenges his drawers till he takes out an old key. He blows the dust off the box and inserts the key. The box cracks open and inside was an old looking knife. It was detailed with what looked like fruit. He twirls it around a bit before seeing if his abilities worked on it. He focused his force into the knife creating a longer blade to it.

He examines the green blade before spreading his legs apart and aiming at the air practicing quick jabs and strikes. He spins around and makes a ring of a knife around him using his new found knowledge of extending and making a blade larger.

He sighs after a bit of time of doing that and wraps himself in his blanket to fall asleep into a black realm. A purple grin is met with him. He examines it before it spoke out . "I̸ ̸h̷e̷a̷r̷ ̶y̵o̴u̸ ̴h̸e̸a̷r̸d̷ ̶a̶b̴o̶u̸t̸ ̷m̷e̴.̶ ̴T̵h̵i̷s̵ ̷g̸a̸m̵e̴ ̷o̴f̵ ̵c̴h̵e̴s̶s̴ ̵i̵s̸n̷'̶t̵ ̶o̴v̸e̷r̷ ̵l̴i̶t̵t̷l̷e̶ ̶g̸r̷e̸e̴n̸.̷ ̴I̵t̴'̸s̵ ̸o̴n̷l̸y̷ ̸j̷u̷s̵t̸ ̴s̸t̴a̴r̸t̶e̴d̶.̵ ̶A̶n̷d̸ ̵y̶o̴u̶'̸r̵e̵ ̷t̸h̴e̴ ̴p̷a̶w̴n̷.̵" The purple grin laughs as purple veins shatter the black void. The laughter gets louder and louder as the Veins spread the world. Maokaw tries to use his gauntlets to summon blades to no use. He swims in the black void before being grabbed by the veins. He's dragged down deeper in the void.

Daytime breaks as Maokaw wakes. He sluggishly gets out of bed before noticing he had his knife in his hand still. He flicks it in his hand to notice a couple dabbles of blood on the edge of the knife. He looks at his leg to see he had mildly cut himself. He goes into his drawer and uses a roll of bondage to bandage his leg and waits for the group to wake up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Alright then," Alaunus claiming the bottom of their slumbering space, Grenfell climbed up the two-tiered bed, noticing Happy retreat inside the small bulb by the nightstand. Nodding to himself, the Grovyle whispered twain a 'good night' to his temporary roommates, staring at the nearby ceiling. Listening to the the psychic's quiet snoozes, the grass-type eventually fell asleep.

4. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    As Alaunus lies on the bed, he begins to rethink about today's events once more. He knew that if he would do this, he would not be able to emotionally handle it, but he knew this had to be done. He wasn't one for bottling up his emotions for long, so he needed to accept reality, otherwise his thoughts would plague him. If he wanted to move on, he needed to let it all out, and so... he did. As he began thinking about the town, and his father, tears began to run down his face again. He didn't want to bother his current roommate, so he continued to let the water works run, but kept the sobbing to a minimum, quiet enough to not bother anyone. He had no idea how long this was going to last, so he just continued until he finally cried himself to sleep.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He paces around his room before deciding to walk to his kitchen and get food ready for when people wake. He cracks open his cabinets and grabs the requirements to make a bacon with egg wrap. He browns the bacon as he whisks the eggs with milk. Pouring the eggs into another skillet as the bacon starts to pop. He flips the bacon over while moving the eggs around constantly so they start to scramble.

He cuts the flame of both skillets and pushes them off the heat. Grabbing three plates he pulls out a tortilla placing lettuce around it before placing scrambled egg and bacon in each. He looks at the sun "They got 30 minutes . . ." He walks out the door grabbing a metal pole . "Lets get working on this."

6. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Yawning, Grenfell opened his eyes to see rays of sunshine peek out of the room's small window. "Mornin' already? Geez, we must've hit the haystack way late," he muttered, climbing down the old bunk bed steadily, making sure not to wake up the still-asleep Alaunus and Happy. Making his way out the cramped space, the Grovyle caught the scent of eggs and... pork? Reaching the kitchen the grass-type saw three plates, each with sandwiches. "I sure didn't expect this," Grenfell muttered, before turning to the door where he could hear some fighting going on. "Looks like the Snivy's trainin' again; well let's not distrub him, then~" the Grovyle declared, smirking as he looked around for something else to do. An lightbulb suddenly appeared over his head, flashing an evil smile as he turned to his fellow grass-type's room.

7. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus opened his eyes, expecting the rays of the sun to irritate his eyes, but was only greeted with darkness. He rubbed his eyes, thinking he was just seeing things, but to no avail. Looking all around him, he could only see darkness, black as a void. He was confused beyond belief, asking himself questions like 'where am I?, and how did I get here?'. But before he could question things any further, he heard a voice in his head.

"Hello there." The voice spoke, seemingly from nowhere. "You look lost, do you need some help?" Alaunus wanted to respond, but voice interrupted him. "Well, if you're looking for an exit, you'll figure that one out on your own, but I can teach you a pretty interesting technique I learned. It'll take a while to learn, and you'll need to forget one of your techniques if you already know a few, so what do ya say?"

Alaunus was now presented with a choice, and he could either deny it, or accept it. At first, he thought that this voice was one of those amalgamations, trying to isolate him from his companions and kill him, but it's voice was way different. And if it really wanted to, it could've already killed him. From what it looked like, he was already isolated away from his friends; alone in a place as black and empty as it could've possibly be. So assuming that this voice was most likely not one of those creatures, he accepted the voices offer.

"Fun!" The voice exclaimed, sounding exited. "Okay, so I'm going to need a place to teach you how to do this, so I'm gonna lead you there. I'm gonna need you walk straight forward from where you're standing... I know it's pitch black and you can't even see the floor below you, but you're gonna have to listen to me on this one."

Alaunus was dubious, but followed instructions nonetheless. As he began walking forward, his vision was turning less dark. His surrounding were starting to change to a different color; the areas above him were turning blue, and the floor below was turning green. And before he could question how any of this was working, he realized that he was now at a familiar forest near Maokaws house.

"Okay this place looks good enough." The voice spoke, sounding quite happy for some reason. "Now, I don't exactly have a phisical body to show you this trick, but you're gonna need a visual form to see how it's done... so we're compromising."

Before Alaunus could question what the voice was taking about, he heard a rustle behind one of the many trees behind him. Turning around, his eyes meet up with another ralts, except that this one looked like a normal ralts.

"Are you... the voice?" Alaunus finally managed to ask without getting interrupted for once. The ralts on the other hand, doesn't talk, and just shakes his head.

"Nope, that's just a little visual I created. You can think of it as some sort of puppet that I created to help you." The voice spoke once again. "Now... watch."

Alaunus begins doing what he was told, and watches as the other ralts seems to prepare itself for something. It proceeded to begin acumulating some psychic energy, then as quickly as it charged up, the ralts disappeared, only to re-appear, a good distance away. Teleport. This wasn't exactly something so grand, even Alaunus knew how to do it. Granted he hasn't done it in a while, and was rusty, but if he put the effort into it, he'd be able to do it again. But giving the voice the benefit of doubt, he kept watching the ralts. And that's when he noticed something different. The ralts was building up much more energy this time, and before he could ponder on what it was planning on doing with it, the energy was used up and he was now inches away from the ralts. At first, he thought that the ralts had teleported to him, but then he saw that his surroundings were different. That when he figured it out; the ralts didn't teleport himself this time, but instead, used the energy to teleport others from a long distance away. That impressed him. Not that teleporting others was impossible; seasoned psychics are able to teleport themselves and someone else with them as they wished, but they needed phisical contact with the other. In the meantime, this voice managed to teleport him from a long distance, and it was even willing to teach him this technique. He'd be idiotic if he turned this offer down.

"So... wanna learn?" The voice once again asked. And with no more doubts in his head, Alaunus us nodded, and their training began...

Alaunus's eyes opened once again, only to be iritated by the light. He shielded his eyes from the sun, blocking as much sunlight as he could. Hey eyes felt heavy and he was exhausted. Funnily enough, he doesn't remember his dream last night, but does remember one thing, and that's his new technique. He doesn't recall how he learned it, but he wasn't complaining. His face was currently filled with dried up tear stains, so he decided to clean up. While thoughts of his father still made him sad, it no longer tore him up from the inside. Still feeling exhausted, he climbed out of his bed, only to notice that the grovyle was already out of his bed. Not knowing what else to do, he began making his way towards the living room, to see if the others were there.

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Noticing the sun he cracks the door back open to see if the two of them are up. Seeing both of them he points to the plates "You two gonna eat.? We gotta get as much energy as we can before we gotta fight. It's Eggs, bacon with lettuce wraps something simple." He picks his wrap up and bites down. With food still in his mouth he says "Our plan of action is for me and Grenfell to wake up with a spar. I need to test stuff out." Swallowing his food "Alaunus you're able to heal correct? If so me and Grenfell can go full out just no head or neck blows. or chest blows."

9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "That would be fun~" Grenfell remarked, taking a munch of the sandwich. The bloody Snivy locked the door, the Grovyle thought darkly as he remembered trying to pry open the entrance to his fellow grass-type's room. "I wonder how much damage Alaunus can heal though," he said aloud as Happy fluttered slowly to the kitchen, having just woke up.

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "I can heal any wounds, as long as they're not too extreme. Let me give you a ripun down: all bruises will be healed without a trace, same with minor cuts. Large cuts on the other hand, won't go away as easily, and will leave a smaller cut in its wake. And while I could just heal that one as well, it won't be as effective. Serious wounds would need immediate treatment, and would need actual medical treatment, like bandaging, and gauze." Alaunus answered, eating the breakfast that was served to him. "I did learn a thing or two from doctors, but it's just amateur work. At best, I'm able to keep you in stable conditions, but I won't be able to fix you out right within a day."

Alaunus wanted to tell them about his new technique, but he decided to surprise them instead. He would wait for a good opportunity.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Maokaw looks at Grenfell. "Pick a location. Don't pick close to the pylon as i'll call it. The Pylon is the old town. I think they're keeping the gem there so calling it a pylon is the easiest option." He finishes his wrap and starts twirling a metal rod making sure he doesn't expose anything he crafted.

12. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "I'd say just near your house so we don't have to move far, and do 'ya really have to name it? I personally think 'the destroyed town' or somehing is a better term to call it," Grenfell replied, moving his hands behind his head.

13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus quietly ate his food, as his two companions debated what to call the now destroyed town. Listening to both of their suggestions, made something tic inside him. He wasn't mad so to speak, but he was a little upset by these names. he still had an emotional attachment to the town, it's where he's been raised his whole life. Even if it's nothing but ruins now, he wanted to pay it's respects.

"The town had a name... 'Center Grrsher' was it's name. Why did they name it that way, I have no idea. But it's the name nonetheless. I don't blame either of you for not knowing, but I shall continue calling it that way." Alaunus spoke, before continuing to eat his breakfast. "I agree with Grenfell though, there's no need to go too far and risk getting caught by a scout."

#353 Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He looks at Alaunus. "I'm calling the tower in the center of the town the Pylon. It makes the most sense as it holds the gem most likely. And they're most likely linked together in a way." He looks out the window . "Yeah let's fight near my house." He says as he walks out the door to his shed. He grabs an odd looking amalgamation of a stick. He walks out and a grin flashes across his face. He reaches in his cloak and takes out a coin. He tosses it in the air. "Whichever side lands. Will determine which weapon I use." The coin lands on the ground with a thwap. He examines it. A red beady eye stares at him as he picks it up. He flips a couple things on the weapon before walking over to a large patch of sand near the outside of his house. He draws a line in the ground in the middle . He stands on the far side of it extending his hand. " Bring it."

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Poor guy, Grenfell thought as he finished his breakfast, glancing at the psychic who had lived in the town. "Aye, Centre Grrsher it is," he muttered to himself as he brought his plate to the sink.

"Bring it," the Snivy said as he stood behind a line in between the two grass-types, prepared to spar against the Grovyle.
    "Aye," Grenfell said as he aloofly backpedalled, reaching a veritable distance before launching a barrage of Bullet Seeds at the serpent, though not expecting them to do much.

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He swings his weapon around as he activates the larger part of the weapon with his scythes. He unhatches a string as he flings it at Jup. A large shuriken . It lands in front of him and breaks into a large trap he dashes forward and activates his scythe and strikes the ground. The ground cracks as a large spike breaks out of the ground at Grenfells feet.

17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Everything happened so suddenly to Grenfell; he was only merely able to block with his blades as the spike tried to impale him. Quickly recovering from the rapid assault the Grovyle retreated away from the metal star, wincing slightly at the scratches he obtained from blocking. Narrowing his eyes he took a wide stance, staring at his opponent and the strange weaponry the Snivy had no doubt forged the day before.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    my 6 6 6 th post.

Maokaw stood back twirling his scythe when he hears the sound of cracking in the trees . Turning around he sees a beast with a gem for an eye. A shadow body with centipede legs, a broken and large body. "That's . . . unnerving ." He strikes the creature and breaks off the gem. "Yo Alaunus take this." Maokaw tosses the gem to the Ralts and looks back at Grenfell. "You don't seem on top, do you wanna stop for now and get to the pylon? We will need to conserve energy." Deactivating all the blades.

Jupjami likes this.
  19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Aye; too bad a beast came interruptin' our match, but I kind of expected such..." Grenfell replied as he walked towards the others, grinning as he placed his hands behind his back. Though if the match continued I'm sure the Snivy would win... he thought, remembering the several weapons his fellow grass-type had on his person.
    Don't you want to win~?
    Oculi widened, the Grovyle looked around, closing his eyes and opening them again after a few seconds. Sighing he continued to walk, although his aura was slightly different...

Oi, where am I?
    You're inside your own head~
    Eh? How did I even get 'ere? Scratch that, why is there someone else 'ere in the first place?
    Heehee, that's for me to know and you to find out~! Now, do you want to learn some tricks of mine~?
    What tricks, exactly..?
    It's a secret~ All you need to know is it'll make you stronger~!
    What about the real world? Last thing I remember I was walkin'!
    Don't worry about that; I've got it covered~!
    Can I know who 'ya are at least?
    Ehh, just call me E!

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Thinking fast, he caught the gem with ease using his abilities. He held the gem away from him with psionics, not wanting to think where the gem might have been.

"So... you actually want to go back into the town today." Alaunus spoke, a small pang of sadness stinging his heart. "Fine, as long as we get things done by today. So what exactly do you want me to do with this... gem?"