1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Hm, that would explain a lot," Grenfell muttered as he watched the fight between the Snivy and the Shiftry. Noticing that the two grass types seemed to have decided a victor (temporarily), the Grovyle used the extra time to think of a way to eliminate the crimson ants above the battlefield. "Yo Alaunus," he called the attention of the Ralts, who seemed to be able to protect them from the insects. For now, that is, he thought grimly as he opened his mouth to speak. "These ants, can 'ya tell if they're really insects, or if not, what they're made of?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "They're just regular insects. There's nothing special about them, so don't worry about them. Just help Maokaw, one psychic push and all of these ants should leave us alone for a bit." Alaunus told the grovyle, using his psychic abilities to push clear away all of the ants within the vicinity, clearing the path.

"We can't allow him to fight that thing alone. One slip up, and he's done for, so we've gotta get moving."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Yo Alaunus . I got an idea for ya." He throws a stick in the air. "You see these metal poles around? I want you to pick all of them up. And throw them at me in a ring." The shiftry tumbled before throwing its hand in the air and right at Maokaw. Maokaw turns and dives to the side. A large burst of dirt flies in the air as the Shiftry charges forward swinging it's leaves like blades. Little micro leaves fall off and fly right at Maokaw. Cuts form on his arms and legs as they fly past him. "Damn" Blood drips from his arms as he jumps back.

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Avoiding the array of sharp leaves that had grazed his fellow grass-type, Grenfell considered the statements from the two Pokémon and charged an Energy Ball, hurling it towards the Shiftry as the Snivy retreated. "I'll keep up attacks from afar, then," he said, charging another Energy Ball. "I'll guard so you can focus on whatever the Snivy tells 'ya to do."

5. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Alright then, but be sure to jump in there if needed." Alaunus says to his companion, before looking back to the snake. Doing as he requested, he tapped into his psyonic energy and searched around for his metal poles. One by one, he threw them around Maokaw in some sort of odd ring. Once he could no longer find anymore rods. He looked back at the snivy.

"There, that's all the rods nearby. Whatever you're planning, make it quick."

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    damn last time we posted here was in august .

"Grenfell, I want you to jump back as far as you can and use a ranged attack to its side and divert its attention. If we can break its focus on this the better." Maokaw waits a few seconds before throwing his hand up in the air. The branch of which he threw earlier lands in his hand as he lunges forward to the shiftry making sure the metal rods were over him. "ALANUS LET GO OF THEM ! NOW!"

Jupjami likes this.
  7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Hearing the Snivy's prompt, Grenfell backpedaled away from the fight, observing the creature focused on its opponent as the Grovyle prepared quite a large Energy Ball. Waiting a few seconds to get the timing right, he let the orb of nature's power grow, easily dwarfing the size of both his companions.
    "NOW!" Grinning, the grass-type sent the orb flying, flinging it like a big snowball towards the Shiftry. Speeding like a bullet, it impacted the foe strongly, causing it to falter a little. It turned to Grenfell with a glare, intent on attacking the Wood Gecko Pokémon; however this distracted the dark-type from the other two were doing.

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (I, for some reason, didn't get a notification to this. I found it odd, and it took me nearly a week to realize this. Sorry guys)

"LET GO OF THEM! NOW!" Was all Alaunus needed to hear. As if turning off a switch in his head, he'd let go of his hold on every single rod. While he didn't know the snivys' current plans, he assumed he was about to finish the Shiftry off. His focus on dealing with the Shiftry finally uneeded, he quickly turned around to face the smaller Pokémon around them. Sure, their numbers have been reduced thanks to the flames, but a few of them are still standing, and fighting. As if on cue, Alaunus was forced to deflect another flame attack that was targeting the Grovyle.

As the other two dealt with one treat, Alaunus decided to cover with their rears. Quickly assessing which ones are the biggest threats, Alaunus used his psyonics to quickly dispatch the opposition. One by one, the enemies numbers were dwindling, which made them safer from random ambushes.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Damn last reply here was in september)

Throwing his arms together in an X Formation he grabs all the rods with vines. The Vines went around the hilts and Maokaw fasted forward. He swung his arms making the vines move along with the poles. They struck in a large slash like twelve swords into one large blade. He twirled around the shiftry making large gaps in it burning the little ants around . He was in the air before he muttered "Fuck you." He dives down and strikes the shiftry in the head splitting it in half. As Maokaw fell from the sky all the vines broke apart dropping all the poles. He lands on the ground and shakes his head looking up to see a decaying burning shiftry . "That was easier than I expected." He wipes dust off his shoulders before getting a bad feeling. "Don't get relaxed. It's not over." He throws his hand out and grabs a pole with the vine and stabs the stump. He sends a large pulse with his scythe before his eyes widen. "It's . . an entire dungeon . . ." He mutters.

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Grenfell sighed as he stretched his arms, resting momentarily before heading towards the place he told Happy to stay in. Seeing the spirit and the still-knocked-out Sneasel, the Grovyle smiled as he approached the two, the blue orb happily gliding to jitter around him. Grabbing the unconscious ice-type, the grass-type and his azure companion quickly returned to the battlefield, watching the Snivy stab a treestump. He never gets tired of stabbing, does he, Grenfell deadpanned, however narrowed his eyes when he saw the other grass-type's reaction.
    "It's... an entire dungeon..."
    The Grovyle tensed at the Snivy's utterance, eyes widening in shock. Happy also stilled momentarily, buzzing in anxiousness. "A dungeon..! Shit, are there what I think there are inside?" Grenfell asked the serpent from where he stood, though he already knew the answer.

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    With the last enemy down, Alaunus was finally able to catch his breath. He had been using his psyonics for far too long, and he was beginning to get mentally exhausted. It was during his quick breather when the grovile brought a seemingly lifeless body with him. Eyes wide open, he quickly ran to the sneasle and checked up on him. While checking on the uncounscios Pokémon, he overheard his companions talking about a dungeon. Once satisfied with the sneasles condition, he turned to his companions and spoke.

"Umm... what do you guys mean by a dungeon? There's an underground crypt with chains and cells? Didn't think this town had one of those..."

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "No, it's not a torture dungeon . . . it's a large area with long hallways and rooms . . . and it seems like there's a very big room in the middle . . . " He tries to get more info before feeling his scythes pole snap. "So these things can overheat and snap if I use them to much . . . Good to know." He threw the melted pole to the side before grabbing a new one off the ground . He cracked his neck. "Do we wanna wait for tomorrow to go in ? Or do we want to dive in now after we already did a bit." He points to the Sneasel. "Cause it seems like some of us are sleeping on the job. "/SPOILER]

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Hm, should we wake him up?" Grenfell inquired, smiling evilly as he mischevously stared at the Sneasel and sharpened his Leaf Blade. Happy, sensing what was going to happen, quickly zipped towards the ice-type, jiggling, buzzing and shining bright lights into his face, forcing the Sneasel to wake and leap up with a yelp.
    "You're no fun..." the Grovyle muttered as his Leaf Blade subsided, turning to his companions. "Well he's awake now..."

#393 Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Well, he's awake now..." Alaunus heard the Grovyle speak. In a heart beat, he was back at the Sneasle, invading his personal space, by prodding at his head and muscles, checking once more if they had suffered any form of trauma.

"I don't know how, but you've somehow mannaged to get away from all of the creatures and made it out relatively safe. How are you felling? You we're unconscious for an indefinite amount of time, do you remember how you got yourself in that position?" Alaunus asked the Sneasle, looking once more on his head to see of he had any scratches or bruises.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "So I'll take all of this extra commotion as we should take it easy for the next few hours." He twirls his scythe deactivating it . As he glares to the Sneasle , "Well, all eyes are on you. Are you gonna speak or keep your tongue bit?" As the Sneasle looks at Alaunus it waves its hand "I was walking in the Market district and got popped in the head I think . . . But I feel fine." He slowly gets up and looks at the other two, he took a second while looking at Maokaw before recognizing him."Well I definitely recognize someone here . .. " He cracks his Knuckles before lunging at Maokaw. Maokaw quickly divots to the side and watches as the Sneasle falls down the stump. "Well shit."

#395 Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "GAHAHAH, he didn't-" Grenfell cackled, wiping a tear from his eye as he looked down at the stump the ice type had fallen in. "Beast or no beast, dungeons are still dangerous, though," he muttered afterward, before sighing. "Don't know why I'm doing this, but..!" And the Grovyle leaped into the hole.

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    'Damnit, as if two sets of crazies weren't enough, they just had to get a random stranger involved.' Alaunus thought to himself, looking down at the hole in which the grovyle had jumped in. He knew that jumping into unknown territory would possibly get them killed without preparations, but his mental companion selflessly jumped in anyways. 'I guess I'll just have to work even harder in order to prevent you two from getting yourselves killed... Even if I had to jump in the deep end.' He remembered telling Grenfell, tightening his fists while looking down at the hole.

"I swear if you've gotten yourself killed already, I'm going to patch you up, and beat you myself." Alaunus shouted down at the hole before jumping in himself.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He looked as the other two dived in and sighed. "If i'm gonna die, imma make my death rememberable ." He leans back and falls in the stump doing twirls before sliding down the edge, taking a pivot off the wall he lands on the ground and activates his scythe. "Anyone got any broken bones or twisted ankles ?" Maokaw called out before looking around. They were in a large wooden room dimly lit by his scythe and the sunlight from above. A large door stood in front of them , the other walls baron and filled with only the roots of the stump. "I guess we can quickly rest up." He pulls a pole out from his cloak . Attempting to see any exit points for his scythe he was able to effectively use a sonar to see rooms. "We have a long hallway in front of us, followed by another door, there's a divot . . . and it all circles around until we enter a large room, there's a flight of stairs, a large circle .. . . and void. " He removes the pole and looks at the Sneasle and the group. "Alright, we're already in a bad position, we need to be careful. These creatures are strong. Got it ?"

19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Yeah yeah," Grenfell said with a wave of his claws, casually dismissing the other grass-type's 'overly excessive' warnings. "Dungeons can kill 'mons like us, or traumatise to the state of losing our heads," he added, crossing his arms. Happy jingled around them, staying close to the group as the blue orb also seemed to be wary of the dark chambers and hallways.

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Look, ever since this whole thing started, we've been fighting nothing but enemies who are stronger than us, or having an advantage over us in some way." Alaunus began, looking at the snake. "So far we've been very lucky that we haven't died yet, but let's not push it more than we need."

As things were right now, he could barely see anything in front of him. Without the small amount of sunlight coming from above them, this room would probably be pitch black, if it weren't for Maokaws glowing weapon. Deciding to make things easier for himself, he fully closed his eyes, and released timed pulses of psychic energy. The pulse was short, and quickly bounced off all walls around him, before quickly returning and painting him a mental image of the room. He would repeatedly release a pulse every second, in order to receive frequent updates of the rooms and hallways he was in, effectively 'seeing' in a sense.

"So how long are we planning on resting? Normally I'd say a few minutes, but I'm planning on checking all of yous' for any injuries. I shouldn't take long."