1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Take your time, Imma explore this area see if I can find any hidden compartments with millions of gold." He paused for a moment, "Hey Grenfell. That . . . thing. How did you even find it ?" He was looking around a corner before sweeping a mess of cobwebs to the side to see a long bone . He grabs it and to his surprise he could not make a scythe out of it . He tried many times but was unable to. "That's . . . odd. Anyone want a bone?"

Still a bit dazed from his fall he places his claws to his head and shakes. He looked at the party before saying "I don't even know who you all are . . ." He looked at the snake in the corner before saying . "I'll take that bone . . " He was surprised as Maokaw threw the bone at him like a javlin. He flinched and was popped right in the nose with the bone. "OWH! You can at lesat aim besdses me." He wipes his nose with his forearm looking at Maokaw who already was looking at something else. "You're really a jerk aren't you . . ." He muttered under his breath

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "If by 'that thing' you mean Happy, he was the spirit that broke from yer mom's amulet or something," Grenfell remarked, leaning on a wall as he observed the other grass-type rummage through a nearby patch of cobwebs which were slightly illuminated by said blue orb's glow. He then snickered as the Snivy hurled a long bone towards a surprised Sneasel. "Yes he is, it's his only defining characteristic," the Grovyle jested, a grin on his face as he heard the ice-type's muttering.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I wouldn't say that's his ONLY characteristic... you forgot reckless endangerment." Alaunus spoke, walking up to the sneasle to check up on him. "If possible, just try to ignore him, I don't know if your capable of fighting, but if not, try staying away from trouble."

Once close enough to the sneasle, he quickly healed their nose and other bruises. Once done with the sneasle, he made his way to Grenfell.

"What about you, big guy? Any bumps and bruises?" He asked the grovile, quickly checking for any new wounds.

4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (you guys do know you're able to skip my turns if I don't reply, that or say something in back garden. Right ?)

"I'm perfectly able to fight . .." He grabs the bone, wipes the blood off of it and summons a small ice crown on the top of it , he points it at Maokaw like a spear and shoots an icicle his way. Maokaw summons his scythe quickly to slash the incoming attack.

Grinning at the Sneasles attempt to attack he points his scythe at the ice type. "If you really think an icicle is gonna hurt me, well you're damn wrong." He started to walk forward before feeling a sharp pain in his chest, his scythes blade had a green fire surrounding it and he felt out of breathe. He unsummoned the scythe and attempts to summon it again only creating a small green flame at the edge of his metal pole. He sighs and takes out another pole trying it again to find no difference. "Seems like i'm out of energy . . . " He sits on the ground and takes a big breath in . "Looks like we're gonna camp here for a little, Sneasle. Set your difference aside and help us out real fast. Do you have any moves that can create walls or somethin like that?" Maokaw seemed to be a bit impatient as he sat in the middle of the room.

Watching as the snake fell to the ground he broke away his ice crown and thought for a second, "Why should I help you ? I'm only gonna be doing it for these two. I'll be sure that you're in the most dangerous location . . ." He walks over to the doors and drags the bone across the ground. A faint blue aura follows the bone before a large ice wall explodes out of the ground leaving an icy cold mist all around the floor and roof. He places the bone to the ground shooting him into the sky around the very bottom of the hole they fell in, making a large ice ring that only had a small entryway incase they were gonna make a fire so the smoke could exit He points his bone at Maokaw "Now I don't want to hear any bitching from you. "

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    (we know, but we... ehhh... kinda forgot too~)

"Heh, don't worry 'bout me, shrimp~ I've been getting into fights since I was a little Treecko," Grenfell smirked, patting Alaunus on his head. Whistling at the large structure the Sneasel created, the Grovyle couldn't help but chuckle seeing the rivalry he was certain was forming between the ice-type and the other grass-type. It then turned to a full-on cackle as the Sneasel told the Snivy to stop 'bitching' around.

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Being made fun of a lot for most of his life, being called a shrimp didn't bother him very much, but the fact the the grovyles tone was more of a playful banter, rather than being condescending, it brought a smile to his face. Still, ignoring the grovyle request, he healed up any minor bruises the the grass Pokémon had gained from their last fight. Once that was done with, he turned to the snake. Maokaw was currently sitting in the middle of the room, being impatient, which wasn't anything new.

"Okay, so we've managed to turn this place into a small camp, so how long are we going to be resting? And do you have any ideas on what we should be doing? I don't know about you, but blindly running around this dungeon doesn't sit well with me."

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "From what I saw , there's a large hallway in front of us. I don't know how many foes, but I'm glad this interaction happened here and not out there." He paused for a moment trying to remember the lay out. "Seems like we'd need to go left, mid, right, up , left, front, left, left, right. then we'll be in a room with a large pillar with a large gap all around, seems to be trapped of sorts." He tried to remember the rest of the details but blanked as he only remembered the main way. He looked around and found a small hole in the wall "We'll be camping here for the rest of the day and or night." He said as he was getting up. He glared at the Sneasle before pausing. "What's your name?" He asked as he walked over to the hole. Taking out a pole and letting it ignite. Throwing it in he finds a skeleton of a human with a small leather pouch, torn and withered at its hip. He summons his vines to grab them and pulls it out. Inside was a punch of little needles with snowflakes on the top. He closes the pouch and walks over to Alaunus, "This'll help you for attacks, as you're not going to do much damage."

The Sneasle questioned Why Maokaws mood kept changing but sighed. He watched as the snake grabbed a leather bag and gave it to the mushroom looking Pokémon. "I am Loki. I'm from the ice lands not far from the sea. I just planned on traveling by, but I guess that plan was foiled." He twirled his bone and made sure to keep an eye on Maokaw . "So do any of you have any abilities that deal major damage?" He kept his bone active and made sure he was aware of everyone else "I guess I'll show what I can do before anything else." He spins around making sure the bone was touching the ground. Large ice pillars burst out of the ground, He hits the pillars with the bone shooting ice all around. He shoots icicles at the flying ice destroying both, he shoots a large ice ball into the air that explodes in snow and ice. And to finish it all of he jumps at Maokaw with an ice body that shatters right in front of Maokaw"

8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Whoever named 'ya had good taste," Grenfell whistled as he stood, stretching his limbs after Alaunus was done with him. Seeing Loke show off his skills, the Grovyle nodded in approval. "Wonder if he got that power-up from the staff or if he was always that strong..." he muttered to himself. Crossing his arms the grass-type watched with amusement as the ice-type once again sassed at the Snivy.

Happy perked up, observing the pointy sticks Alaunus received. It looked interesting, especially with the snowflake motif... The blue orb jingled as it sat atop the Ralts' head.

9. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Once his eyes laid upon the contents inside of the small pouch, he quickly understood what Maokaw was referring to. With these needles, he'd be able to deal more damage than before, and he'd be able to contribute more. He felt the small ghosts presence atop of his head. It was a somewhat welcoming feeling, so he just let the little spirit do whatever it pleased. With a small sigh, he closed the small pouch, and began listening to the others talk about themselves. Personally, he was actually curious about the ice lands. He'd only ever been on his small town, never really seeing anything outside the general vicinity of the town. So hearing about he other lands sparked a small thought of curiosity on Alaunus' brain.

"So you're a traveler?" Alaunus suddenly asked, unable to hold himself back. "How long have you been traveling? What are the Ice lands like? How big is it? Have you traveled anywhere else besides here?"

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Loki listened to the group, and focused more on the Mushroom. "I've only Traveled for a few years, it's been a few longs years though . . . And the ice lands are nothing much, you'll see not many Pokémon, it's just giant pillars of ice, and snow everywhere . . . It's reallly big though, And i've only been in the icelands, here, and Uloria . " He twirled his bone around (god that sounds wrong)

"Eh, I don't really have any cool things. I can summon Scythes, turn the Scythe into a pyke. Shoot a rock pillar out of the ground . . . and make my tail like metal . . . Nothin much."

11. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Ignoring the Snivy, Grenfell tilted his head in approval. "That's sweet~ I haven't traveled that far yet; most likely not, too," he added, remembering his weakness to ice-types… and the dream with E. Shrugging, the Grovyle gazed at one of the dark passageways. "Haven't been anywhere but this continent for a long time, wonder how the folks back in Mura are doing…" he trailed off, staring into the distance.

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

"It's gonna get late, we should get rest. We really can't get food which is a problem . . . " He laid back, watched as the sun beamed through the hole "it really isn't even late, looks to be around 11 AM . . . Maokaw just felt as if the world had something against him, making these demons come out of no where. "You know, While you an Grenfel were at the clinic" Maokaw turns to Alaunus. "I was reading a book, as much as that surprises you. I found the origins of these soul crystals.

But I don't know why they were made. . . not yet right now." He heard a loud thump come from the walls, he sat up straight and watched as the ice shook a little. "They're not gonna break through are they . . ?" Maokaw glares over at Loki. "If they do, we kill them. But they shouldn't be able to break through. We'll take turns keeping watch over the doors . Letting the others sleep. "

13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "We just came back from fighting for our lives up there, I don't think any of us would be ti-" Alaunus was about to say something along the lines of not being so tired, but he was cut short by a small yawn. He'd guess that all the adrenaline had left his system. "On second thought, rest sounds good... so who's gonna take the first watch?"

Alaunus would volunteer himself to be first, but he was beginning to feel very tired so he doubted he'd last long during watch. He was thinking about the others to think of a proper night watch schedule, when he felt a small shift in his head, reminding him of the small ghost's presence; that's when he came up with a small thought.

"Hey, Grenfell, does this little ghost need any sleep?" He asked the Grovyle who was seemed to be lost in thought. "If not, it can keep watch for us while we rest, if anything happens, it can wake us up."

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Well, I cant' really take watch at all. It'll take some time for my energy to replenish. " He grabs his pole and shoves it to Loki. "You have first watch, as you've spent the least amount of time fighting, and the most amount of time sleeping." He kicks a piece of rubble out of the way and before laying down, turns his neck to glare at Loki "And if you get us killed, I'll reincarnate as a rock to be thrown at your head." He tips his leg and falls to the ground and wraps himself in his cloak quickly falling asleep .

He sighs as Maokaw pushes a metal pole into his arms "You gave me a bone already you . . ." He sighs as the snake insults him once more. He grumbles a bit and he summons a little perch for himself on the wall and hops up. He sits on the wall and watches the front door as the others get their rest. "This world sure is cruel . . " He mutters under his breath the sun beaming high over head the ice reflecting the beams out of the hole.

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Oh! Hm, I'm not so sure," Grenfell shook off of his short reverie as he replied with a small shrug. "Happy seemed snug enough restin' in that nightlamp of yours, but I don't know if he really needs it," he added, looking at the blue orb which twittered and flew to the Sneasel, who had just been appointed first watch.
    "Well then, that's that," the Grovyle declared, leaning on one of the solid walls as he sat down, crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Well, I guess it's been decided, huh." Alaunus spoke, mostly to himself as he made his to a small pile of hay close to the sneasle's perch. "He's a pain in the neck, but he's just trying to get rid of these creature like the rest of us. You don't really need to get along with him, but just try to tolerate him for now. You don't really need to follow us, so when we're done here, you're free to go wherever you want." Alaunus spoke, organizing the hay so that it's much more comfortable. Not wanting to waste much time, he lied down on the hay, and began dosing off into sleep.

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The room was silent besides the slight rustle of people sleeping. He was alone with the spirit , he had stared at the doors of the room for a long time, drips of water echo around as the ice begins to melt . He sighs "I'm not gonna bother recoating." He mutters under his breath. He seemed to tap the spirit as if a way to try and pet it.

Waking up in the now familiar void, he looks around for Shenron, he finds him quickly, sitting on his sword . "New party trick you got there." Maokaw jokes. "Tch, you act like you can't do it." Shenrom remarks. "Well, what weird things do you have to teach me here today ?" Maokaw asks grabbing his arm, extending and bending his finger again and again. "Well, I have no power that will be of use today . . . So I gues-" He was cut off by Maokaw "I need Range, all my attacks are head on, I need some sort of range.

Shenron was a bit startled by the interruption but chuckled "I can only allow you to summon a small little sentry, that will stay in place and shoot in a straight line . . Think of what skill you wish to remove, and I will teach it to you." Maokaw thought for a while, jumping around with the low gravity, twirling a branch he found. "I wanna remove my metal tail." Shenron grinned "Took your sweet time, didn't you. Very well." he snaps his fingers and a green orb floats in the air. Maokaw grabs the orb and pulls it towards him. He tries to summon a metal tail and is unable to. "Now , snap your fingers in the air , and you shall summon it.

Maokaw snaps to his left and the orb breaks from his finger, floats for a second then a rapid stream of what looks like seeds breaks out. Looks cool, he was about to turn to Shenron but before he could, the entire realm started to shake, the world was crumbing and black ooze filled the lands "Damn, you're waking up." Shenrom mutters as its splashed away by the ooze

( skip to 1:00 for the loud noise)

Maokaw jerks awake to a sudden loud noise, he looks up at Loki, his face plastered in fear. "What's goin on?!" Maokaw shouts as an attempt to wake everyone up. "I . . . I don't know. . . . " Loki stuttered out of his mouth "But it's close . . ." It wasn't long before the sound of a door being broken off its hinges was heard, the doors slam into the half melted ice walls shattering the ice scattering it about. Maokaw jumps back, he grabbed a metal pole off the ground and summoned a pike . "Looks like we're not getting a good amount of sleep today." Maokaw readied for attack "I mean, it's night time, the only light in here is the moon light. you've been asleep all day."

Maokaw looked through the smoke of the door, and broken ice to see a large bull like creature , with metal plates hiding its face. "It's a Tauros?" Maokaw questions. As he was questioning flames break out from the bulls nose "Looks like we're starting early." Loki readied his weapon for the bull to charge, Moakw also readied his blade

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Aww c'mon Greeny, this will be fun~!
    From experience your type of "fun" is torture… I wouldn't mind, if it wasn't ME you were torturin'!
    But don't you wanna master this new power?
    Playing the bribe with power card, I see.
    But it's workin', aye~?
    …Damn you.
    Alright! Let's get started, then~

"What's goin on?!" Grenfell was awoken from his quick slumber by the Snivy's shout. Observing the situation, the grass-type groaned as he saw the Tauros. "Don't they ever stop?" he grumbled under his breath as he watched fire come out of the bovine's nostrils.

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    It was dark... Alaunus didn't know what was going on, everything just looked pitch black. He didn't know where he was at, or why he was alone. He doesn't remember anything that happened before being here, only that he needed to leave soon. There was no floor beneath him, but he continued to walk forward as if there was. The farther he walked the more lost he felt like he was getting. Nothing made sense here, but he couldn't find the way out. He felt like he'd been walking for hours, but it felt like he hasn't made any progress at all. It didn't matter what dirrection he walked in, everything was still black. He looked down at his own hands, the only thing that had any other color than black, it wasn't comforting, but it was better than being driven mad by darkness. Looking back up, he spotted something in the far distance. A small white and green pole in the distance, too far to make up what it was. Finally seeing something that wasn't black, Alaunus began making way towards the object. After what felt like an eternity, he was finally able to make out what it was. The closer he got, he began to realize that the object wasn't a pole, but a figure that looked just like himself standing still, a distance away. But something was wrong. Around the figure, were chains wrapped around him, seemingly preventing him from moving. The chains were all around him; his arms, his legs, his body, and even his neck. Finally, he was standing a few feet away from himself. It just stood there staring at himself, not making a single sound. Alaunus wanted to say something, anything to kill the silence that has been plaguing him since he showed up here. But before, he could let a single word out, he heard a loud roaring sound that shook the darkness around him, blurring his vision until he could no linger see himself.

...​

"Woah, what's going on!" Alaunus swiftly woke up with a killer headache, trying to quickly stand up. Looking at the dirrection of the roar, he saw the large bull like creature as flames began erupting from their facial area. "Great, what a way to start the morning. And here I thought we could come up with a plan before heading out."

20. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

Maokaw moved quick, jumping on the stand that Loki made, and jumping off. He twirled his scythe and smashed right into the Bull. Kicking off he moves to strike again. But stops in his tracks. "Something's off. . ."

*pause music*

The bull slammed its head into a wall as if something was on it. Until it finally broke down and sat . Its eyes went hallow and beams of light broke from the sockets. "What the actual hells is with this mythical world ??" He mutters. Placing his pole on his back knowing there was no fight to be had.

The light forms into a weird segmented beast made of purely light. "Well, well, well. Look at all these darlings. So small, so Cute." A voice came out of the light. "I am Ghyn. The tome of knowledge." The beast looked to be three large wheel shaped rocks stacked on one another, broken into segments and floating. It didn't take long before it took shape. A tiki masked figure, with long skinny arms that seemed to have been made out of bent metal. Stiff and creaked. It's clothing draped onto the floor below.

" It seems as if Bull had sensed something strange in these lands. Something of . . . Unimaginable power. An unholy amalgamation , unstoppable by man. Bull only wakes up, in times of chaos and uncertainty . And it seemed to think it was one of you . . . But it looks as if he made a mistake. It was evident the second that blade struck. That your soul is not filled with darkness, it is only . . spotted with it. . . You need to work on that. But you do have another force breaking out of you . . . stronger then that darkness. It smells like , VENGEANCE!" The Tiki rose one of its arms to the sky and a blue flame broke across the ceiling.

"Sorry. " The tiki snapped its long boney fingers and the flame vanished. "So, you're saying. I have lights in my soul of vengeance, and darkness. But let me ask you. What is your reasoning for being here?" Maokaw placed his hands under his cloak secretly grabbing his pole.

"Hoh. Impatient are we? Very well, my reasoning. Due to your Vengeance, and WIll to destroy this beast. I shall do my job, and grant you the knowledge . to beat this beast. " The twisted grin of the tiki mask started to annoy Maokaw. "Very well. . . If it's knowledge, then it's what I seak." He pulled out the pole, activating the pike and stabbing the ground. "How do we slay this demon?"

"Heheh. It is no easy task, by no means. You must find all of the relics required. All the legendary and mythical Pokémon from tales are real, and they all left an artifact left in this world, for just these cases. All of the relics are protected so no beasts with too much darkness can touch, so there is no fret there. But that is going to be your easiest task, that you can do without too much fighting. However, something in the balance has broken. Some of the Eeveelutions, one of your tasks has gone to the darkness. If not all. Along with that, it seems like they were trapped with the power stone.

Acquire all of the eeveelutions, and break them from their curse. And use the power gems. Once that is all done. Go to the hottest forge there is, and place forward the gems, the artifacts, and the eeveelution blessing. And the worlds hand is in yours. Any weapon you so desire will form only for you to touch. But you must understand. With this great of power. . . Your body . Will crumble and break after the weapon breaks upon use. Anyone is able to use it , but their lives will end shortly after. Those with the most vengeance, will strike the hardest. However, now it seems like I can only answer a few more questions, as my time is nearly up. Do you have any last words?" The tiki crossed its boney fingers together like a net.