1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Aha!" Grenfell grinned as he saw a slight moment of weakness in his opponent. Capitalising on this he created a large ball of green energy, and with a loud roar he launched himself and pushed the ball towards the creature's chest, creating a gaping hole in where her heart and lungs were supposed to be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    It seemed like opening the wound on her chest only made things worse for everyone around. She began flailing around wildly and was shooting bullet seed with reckless abandon, destroying the building they were in. Dodging those bullet seeds wasn't an easy task, a few of them struck Alaunus, but he would patch himself later. Eventually, the snake seemed to have gotten tired from flailing around.

But before Alaunus could've made use of the opening, a ball of energy shot through the snakes chest, revealing a grovile with a sadistic grin through the other side of the hole. In seeing this, he collapses onto the floor below him, convinced that this fight was over. "WHERE THE HELL DID ALL OF THESE CREATURES COME FROM!" Exclaimed Alaunus, just wanting this nightmare to end.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Holding the gem watching the Skiddo's head touch the ground he twirls his scythe and walks into the hut to see his mother laying on the floor. He walks and bends down next to her and tears the gem outta her chest and she returns to her normal form and opens her eyes "M .. . a ... okaw . . . In t...he... Box. .. . Ther...es a . .. . Lock...et....F..or....Yo..u... to.... reme...mber.. me. . ." Her voice sounded distance as Mao watched his mother's last breath leave her mouth He felt his entire world he made in his mind crumble. "You two . . . No matter waht. . . . Will you help me . . . KILL THIS DAMN CREATURE?!" He swung his Scythe at the wall crumbling it. His hands were shaking and his eyes were full of water. "I WILL NOT REST TILL ALL OF THOSE DAMN UNGODLY CREATURES DIE!" Twirling his Scythe he points it at his dead mother "DO YOU SEE WHAT THESE DAMN CREATURES DO?!" Twirling the Scythe back to his front he glares at Alanus.

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Geez man, I think you're scarin' the poor lad, only I get to scare people~" Grenfell smirked lazily as he suddenly appeared, patting the Ralts on his head. "But yeah, I get what you're sayin', these pests are hurtin' those that don't deserve it," he replied seriously, his face darkening making him look more eerie.

5. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus could hear every word that came from these two Pokemons mouths, but he was too lost in his own thought to really make any sense of it. Thinking about everything that's happened within the last few minutes, ended up feeling like a nightmare that's S lasted for hours. He had so many question, but no reasonable answers. The arrival of the second snake only brought up more worries and questions, the snake that was nothing more than a blood thirsty rabid beast, was none other than the snivy's mother. Something must've made her that way...

It was at that very thought that snapped him out of his train of thought. Looking behind him, he quickly makes a dash towards his still unconscious father, who's still lying on the floor. Kneeling down towards his father, he shakes him, trying to wake him up. "Dad... dad, wake up." To his dismay, he still didn't receive a response. While he could see that his father was breathing, he worried about what he could potentially become. Unable to think of anything else, he turns to the snivy.

"Do you know what happened to your m... mother." Alaunus asks, trying to not sound incentive. "Do you know what made her into... those things..."

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    END OF ACT 1 : The start of it all
    Act 2- A new Wit.

T̴h̶i̸s̵ ̶i̷s̷ ̴w̵h̸e̴r̴e̷ ̸i̴t̷'̷l̴l̴ ̷e̴n̵d̸

After the attacks of the darken creatures started happening Maokaw was spending time with his mother while Alaunus was spending time with his dad but Grenfell was walking into town when there were lots of screams from the creatures. After some really quick battles Maokaw runs into the forest and runs back with his mother and a skiddo on foot. Skiddo was killed by Maokaw when he grabbed the gem inside his chest and died. Same with his mother who he could not fight. He asked them if they wanted to join when Alaunus asked "Do you know what made your mother into these things?"

"I'm not quite sure but these gems are weird they're glowing a bit weird." Looking the gem of his mother he gets an off feeling as he sees the light moving all around unlike Skiddos. "I'm gonna head home. I feel uneasy like something bigger is coming." He glares down at the ground and twirls his scythe "Take the Skiddos gem and try and find something out. I'm gonna make a alter for my mother. DO NOT BREAK IT" He starts to venture for the forest.

Maokaw- Healthy
    Alaunus- Healthy
    Grenfell- Insane (?)

7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Alright, alright! Geez, 'ya sound like my parents," Grenfell groaned as he grabbed the strange-looking crystal and began tossing it in the air with his hand. "I wonder what's in 'ere though..." he muttered as he created a small Energy Ball with his other hand and placed it near the gem, and widened his eyes when it glowed slightly.

(ahahahah nice thing 'ya did with his stats btw~)

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    While the answer Alaunus received wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear, he won't blame the snivy for not exactly knowing what was going on.everyone in the village was nothing other than a victim to the strange events that have occurred. Seeing as the snivy has left the hut, leaving the grovile with the strange gem in hand, Alaunus felt uneasy being around the thing.

Quietly, he watches as the grovile as he creates a energy ball and brings it close to the gem. The moment the gem began to glow, Alaunus was immediately overcome with worry. Quickly standing up, Alaunus runs up to the grovile and snatches the gem from his hands. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" Alaunus exclaimed. "What if the gem gets destroyed, or worse, turned you into one of those things. The last thing I need is dealing with another one of those... things." Once done shouting, he let's out a tired sigh, his body sagging a bit.

Still not feeling well, Alaunus looks back at his father. "Hey... would you mind helping me move my old man back to the doctors." He asks the grovile. "I kind of just wanna be anywhere but here."

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Walking the path he felt a bit of emptiness inside of him. "I will wind whatever creature did this and slaughter them . . . " He twirls his scythe around looking at his Mothers gem. "AUGHHHHH!" He swings at a tree turning it to splinters "I HATE THIS!!!!!" He looks at the splinters of the tree flying as the tree falls to the side and a lot of bug Pokémon scurry off. Dropping his scythe to the ground to press his hand on his head "I let my anger take over me . . ." He picks up the scythe and enters his property and enters the hut. He goes to the silver box places down his scythe and pulls it down. He takes out his brothers uniform and badge to find a pendent and a note He reads.

"If you're reading this note that means I have passed away. This is a pendant made by my father, he was an amazing craftsman. To whoever is reading this note, find my corpse and take the gem inside of me. It is called a soul gem they hold my soul and they're in every living body. Even if they look dead if they have a gem they're still alive. I fear that one day a creature will take that power to start a war. Please place my gem on the pendant and guard it will all your strength"

Reading the note over and over again he felt a sharp pain in his head. "The gems are powerful that means there's gotta be books about them . . ." Dashing to the library in his house he grabs as many books with the name of "Soul" Or "Gem" and franticly opens them. Opening one called "Gem creation" He flips to "Soul" and reads

"The soul gem was created three years after humans went extinct in *Crossed out* a handful of Pokémon were doing experiments with human souls when a beam of light burst threw the flash a Pokémon was working on. It shook the lab and tore a hole in the earth's atmosphere making the nights sky as clear as can be in the middle of the day it was unheavenly hot. The fire type Pokémon in the lab got everyone out before any Fatalities and Casualties happened. "

Slamming the book he runs back to the group book in hand

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Oi! Gimme that rock!" Grenfell exclaimed angrily when the Ralts snatched the item from him. Said Pokémon began explaining the dangers of playing with the rock, while asking him to help bring his father somewhere... He lost interest somewhere.
    "Tch, you're no fun," the Grovyle muttered as he approached the Gallade and slung him over his shoulder. "Let's get goin', then," he grinned, adjusting his straw hat, before he begun to walk at a leisurely pace in a certain direction before turning back, red slightly coloring his cheeks. "Eh, where should we be headin' again?"
    The small gem glowing even stronger went unnoticed.

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus couldn't help but let out a long sigh at hearing the question. "To the town doctor, my dad seemed to have gotten knocked out by one of those creatures, and I just wanna make sure he's alright. He's... all I have left." Alaunus spoke getting a little emotional. "Just follow me, seems like you don't even know where the doctor is to begin with."

Alaunus decided to get ahead of the grovile, making his way towards the doctor and hoping that it wasn't torn apart. As he made his way towards his destination, he looked back to see if the grovile was still following. That's when Alaunus realized that he didn't know who this Pokémon was, nor if they were someone he could' entrusted. "You know, I don't think I've seen your face around here. You new to this town?" He asked the grovile. "Name's Alaunus, by the way. What about yours?"

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Sliding into town he's making heavy breaths "I know what these gems are" He says threw spaced breathing. He lifts the book noticing he left his scythe behind. "Damn forgot my scythe" he lifts his arm and watches vines come out and retrieve the scythe "Thank you hidden abilities. . . " He has his scythe in his open hand along side his mothers gem "I'll let you guys do your own thing so i'm not intertwining." Finding a boulder nearby he sits and reads the book he had.

"The soul gem was created three years after humans went extinct in *Crossed out* a handful of Pokémon were doing experiments with human souls when a beam of light burst threw the flash a Pokémon was working on. It shook the lab and tore a hole in the earth's atmosphere making the nights sky as clear as can be in the middle of the day it was unheavenly hot. The fire type Pokémon in the lab got everyone out before any Fatalities and Casualties happened. "

"An unknown scent came from the lab when the gem was created. Purple foam burst from the gem making a human like creature crawled out with its chest glowing. It talked in crackles it looked like it was trying to call for help when a Pokémon sliced it in half and contained the gem. Locking it away in a glass jar and sealing it throwing it into the now burning lab. This was the start of the chaos to unwind later on in humanity if the jar gets shattered from the heat. The doctor hopes that the heat will remove the soul from the gem."

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Name's Grenfell, and yeah, I came from a land far away from 'ere," the Grovyle grinned, pointing to himself before extending his hand out. "Nice to meet 'ya!"

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Like wise." Alaunus spoke, taking the groviles extended hand and giving it a shake. Continuing to make their way towards the doctors, he coninued to talk to the grovile. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but can you tell me how exactly you got so good at fighting? Your movements looked nimble and precise, but your face showed a different expression. It seemed like you were enjoying yourself while fighting those creatures. Do you by chance, like inflicting pain on others?"

At realizing what he was saying, quickly began apologizing. "Um, sorry about that, no need to answer those. I was just rambling, no need to peer into your personal life."

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Reading the book more and more finding new info. About the soul gems he sees a sentence that catches his eye and reads outloud "The gem creature will hunt out for other Pokémon to feed on its soul the only way to beat the shard is to remove the soul." This is weird. . . How the hell do you remove the soul?" He stares at the page. "What the hell . . . " He places the book down. And stares at the sky.

"An unknown scent came from the lab when the gem was created. Purple foam burst from the gem making a human like creature crawled out with its chest glowing. It talked in crackles it looked like it was trying to call for help when a Pokémon sliced it in half and contained the gem. Locking it away in a glass jar and sealing it throwing it into the now burning lab. This was the start of the chaos to unwind later on in humanity if the jar gets shattered from the heat. The doctor hopes that the heat will remove the soul from the gem."

"The gem creature will hunt out for other Pokémon to feed on its soul the only way to beat the shard is to remove the soul."

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Yes, no need, or else I'm gonna have to kill 'ya on the spot," Grenfell declared seriously, glaring at the Ralts.
    "GAHAHAH 'ya fell for it!" the eccentric Grovyle laughed crazily, motioning to Alaunus with his one free hand. "Yeah, I really like fightin'; it's fun and feels great~! Feeling the wind rush through your skin, adrenaline coursin' through your veins, hearin' the cries of your opponent as you mercilessly pummel into 'im, just feels so natural to me~" he grinned, showing off sharper-than-normal teeth. "Oh look, we're here~!" he pointed beyond the Ralts, where a large hut stood where he assumed the doctor was at.

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    At hearing the groviles reply, Alaunus realized that this grovile wasn't right in the head. He didn't say anything about it, and continued to listen to him. Eventually the grovile pointed at a building, claiming that they've reached their destination. And right he was, the doctors shut was rather large compared to the rest, and there seemed to be a lot of Pokémon inside.

Walking inside, he saw the cruel reality that the crisis has brought to them. The hospital was filled to the brim with wounded and or scared Pokémon. Everywhere he would look, there was either a Pokémon with lots of wounds, or a crying child. The whole scene was entirely unpleasant.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Skip my turn as I don't have anything I can really do. I'll allow you guys one skip per page)

19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "There's not enough space in 'ere," Grenfell muttered, seeing the large mass of Pokémon inside the area. Looking around he miraculously saw an empty bed and made his way towards it, doing his best to avoid any injured Pokémon as he dashed towards it. Laying the Gallade down gently he turned to a crowd of Pokémon who were idly chatting by the side. "Oi! If you have nothin' else to do 'ere then you can go outside! It's not really helpin' those who're injured, 'ya know!"
    Unfortunately the townspeople refused and began murmuring about the 'black monsters' outside and how more might come. This made a tick mark appear on the Grovyle's forehead as a dangerous aura began emitting around him. "If you're not sick or don't have anyone to look after and yet you refuse to leave in the next few seconds, I'll show 'ya somethin' even worse than this 'black monster' you speak of," he said in a dark yet eerily calm voice as the leaves on his elbows grew into massive razor-sharp blades. Immediately those who were chatting idly raced towards the exit, making more space in the hut.
    "That's better~!" Grenfell grinned, the blades and dark aura gone in an instant.

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus couldn't agree more with Grenfell about there being not enough space. While searching for a bed, he realized that the grovile has left his side. "Ahh... crap." He muttered to himself, now dead set on searching for Grenfell and his father. He didn't need to search very hard, as he could hear said grovile shouting at the masses. Once spotted, he could see that Grenfell was threatening the non injured Pokémon with his elbow blades. While Alaunus agreed that there were too many Pokémon in here, he didn't agree to the groviles methods. Once most of the uninjured Pokémon fled to the exits, Alaunus made his way towards Grenfell.

"I couldn't tell if you're just short tempered, or just borderline insane. But now I'm just gonna settle for both of them." Alaunus told Grenfell, finally making his way towards him. "But don't tell me you're also dim-witted! Do you have any idea what you just did? I can tell that you were probably just trying to make this room less crampt, but your way of doing things were just uncalled for. Those Pokémon are probably gonna report you to the guards now, and cause you're not a citizen of this town, you might get detained..." Alaunus couldn't help but let out a short sigh." As much as I dislike it, I'll try and vouch for your innocence. My dad helps around the town a lot, so the guards know him pretty well. If I explain how you helped take down those creatures, they'll likely let things go."