1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Staring at the book he feels an uneasy feeling reading. Muttering to himself he reads " About 7 years after the beam a Scatterbug in radiaiton proof clothing walks into the lab to search for any remains of the gem. He finds a shattered flask on the ground and thought it was the shattered gem at first glace. Unknowing of the gem that glows so faint in the corner. The Scatterbug with the thick layers of cloathing walks out as the gem uses all its might and stabs onto the cloth and hides itself. The Scatterbug leaves unharmed walks home and takes off the cloth. In the middle of the night the scatterbug was killed along with it's family. The same night the house was burnt" Staring at the page he wonders "How the hell do they know that?" He stares at the page, and says "Must be fiction and a lie to draw people . . . " He rests down on the rock and his scythe is pressed on his chest as he stares into the sky.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Guards? That would be fun~!" Grenfell grinned madly, slamming one of his fists against the other. Seeing Alaunus about to complain, he patted the Ralts' head and added mirthfully, "Remember, little guy, I'm not really on the good side of the law, and I do what I want to do~ Now I'm gonna go wait outside, can't be doin' somethin' I told others not to do~!"
    With that he left the building, hands behind his head just under his hat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "You better get into a fight with the guards, you hear me!" Alaunus shouted at Grenfell as he left the building. Alaunus would've followed to make sure the grovile wouldn't get into any trouble, but the ralts had different priorities. Walking around the hospital, he scouted around for Pokémon who weren't gravely injured. Once found, he would assist them by casting heal pulse to fix their wounds. Alaunus was not a doctor, but he was sure that small wounds were no problem. He might be told off by the real doctors soon, but he wanted most of these Pokémon out of the hospital as fast as possible so that his father can get treated faster.

4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    His eyes started to droop when his a rustling noise could be heard from behind him. He places the book down grabs his scythe and stands up. Looking behind him he sees a bush rustling uneasily. He steps into a battle stance when a Zigzagoon barks and hops out of the bush wagging it's tail. "I'm getting way to scared. . . ." He rests his arm and watches the Zigzagoon play with it's tail "I'll never understand how kids can be happy in a time like this."

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Weirdo, thinks he can control the devil," Grenfell chuckled to himself as he walked away from the doctor's hut, hands behind his back. "Hmm, where should I be goin' next..?" he muttered, closing his eyes. He then pointed to a random direction, which was back to the battlefield.
    "I guess that way~!" he grinned, bringing out the strange glowing gem from under his hat and began throwing it up into the air as he walked at a leisurely pace.

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    A couple of minutes have passed since the grovile made a scene, and Alaunus was surprised to see no guards coming in. He assumed they were all too busy dealing with the aftermath of such a dire situation. Alaunus had been confronted by the doctors, and he feared he was going to get kicked out, but they allowed him to stay if he would only treat light injuries. He was fine with the terms, and continued spending time helping others. But as he looked around, he saw that there were still plenty of pokemons who needed treatment. This was going to take a long time, but Alaunus had to endure, every little bit of assistance helps.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Staring at the kid he sighs and looks at his scythe. He glares at the ground and kicks a rock " I don't even know what i'm doin with this anymore . . ." He twirls it making the leaves making the scythe fly into the sky leaving him with a stick. Looking up at the sky he feels his eyes water after a flash of a thought of his mother came into his head. And sits back down

#67 Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Hmm, isn't that the weird guy who kept shoutin' at us?" Grenfell muttered, seeing the Snivy from before sitting on a rock. "Hey you oe'r there! What do I do with the gem now?" he shouted, waving the hand with the glowing gem in the air as he tried to get the Pokémon's attention. Suddenly, the crystal began to vibrate rapidly, glowing brighter than before. Grenfell's eyes widened as he immediately he let go of the gem, watching as it suddenly shimmered and glowed a bright red, blinding everyone close to it.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Watching Grenfell drop the gem he places his hand to his eyes protecting himself from the flash. A loud crack can be heard with a big burst of wind and a soul hovering there pure blue. It was a blue orb with a tail flying around it. A loud scream was let out and it bursts off and the trees shake forcefly as it flies over. "What the gods copyrighted name were you thinkin' Smooth brain?!" He looks at the trees still shaking. "God damn it!" He twirls the stick to summon his scythe "We can't chase it. . . Right now we need to do something." He glares at Grenfell and twirls his scythe. "We're gonna use my mothers soulgem to power this amulet"

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Grenfell was about to run after the blue soul when he heard something interesting.
    Soulgem? Amulet? the Grovyle thought, narrowing his eyes before shaking his head. "Ehh, as long as I get to attack somethin' I'm good~ So what should we do?"

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Things were turning out far better than Alaunus initially thought. Due to the doctors letting him treat light patients, they were able to fix up most of wounded pokemons in the hospital. So much so, to the point where Alaunus's father was currently being treated. Alaunus ran out of patients with lint injuries, so he just stood in the waiting area, watching the doctors treat his father, and hoping nothing was wrong with him.

Sadly, his moments of peace were cut short by a loud scream. It seemed to have come from somwhere outside in the distance. The loud scream seemed to have made everyone else in the hospital frightened or scared, even the doctors looked uneasy. Not liking where things were going, he rushed outside and immediately made he way towards the direction of where the sound originated.

While Alaunus didn't know where exactly the loud scream originated from, he did know the general direction. Cutting through some buildings, he rushed through the town in search for whatever might've caused the scream during his search, his eyes came across a familiar looking duo, a grovile and a snivy. Changing his corse, Alaunus made his way to the duo. "Hey! Did you two hear that loud screaming by chance?" He asked, once he reached them. "Oh who am I kidding, of course you two most likely have. So care to explain what happened?"

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Glaring up at the ralts that had came runnin' in. "Yeah this damn smooth brain shattered a soul gem releasing its soul. Anywho you may not need to fight as this may be safer than we think. This pendent has a perfect hole of where the soul gem can go into." He glares at Grenfell "Ya ready for hell to escape?"

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Oh hey weird shouting guy no. 2~!" Grenfell greeted happily as he waved for Alaunus to come closer.
    At the Snivy's question as he prepared to place the crystal on the amulet the Grovyle scoffed.
    "You're askin' a demon if he's ready for hell? Of course I am!" Grenfell grinned, placing his hands behind his head just below his hat as he watched the amulet eagerly, waiting for Maokaw to insert the gem.

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus tried to understand what they were saying, but he was just too confused. Releasing souls? Soul gems? Pendants? So many question and no answers.

"Hold up, you're gonna have to backtrack a bit." Alaunus said, placing his hand on his head. "Souls? Soul gems? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and you're talking about it as if it were common knowledge. And what do you mean by hell's about to break loose?"

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He looks at Alaunus (God I always can't spell your name first try) "A soul gem is what I handed you guys earlier and this guy decided to drop one like a complete smooth brain so a soul got wild" He glares at Grenfell "And the pendent is what I got at my hut. If you need more info I got a book here." He chucks the book at Ala. "Anywho lets do this . . . " He raises the soul gem over the pendent

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    (I'll skip this time, not much I can think of doin')

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Seeing the book flying towards him, Alaunus quickly catches it with his mind, and brings it to his hands. But seeing as the snivy was about to do something potentially dangerous, he didn't really have the time to read the book.

"I don't like where this is going." Alaunus stated, watching as the snivy was getting ready for whatever was to come. "This better be safe. I swear if this puts the town in danger again... well, let's just hope it doesn't."

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He glares at Alaunus as he places the soul gem into the amulet and it starts to float into the air. He looks at it as a ring forms around it with little white beads they dance around care free around it forming lines to make a ball of light.

19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "A light show?" Grenfell deadpanned, closing his eyes and lowering his straw hat to cover his face. "And here I thought somethin' interesting would happen..."

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Alaunus stares a thing the floating lights, mesmerized by their movements. He wanted to look away, knowing that this could not possibly end well. But he had to stick around, just in case everything goes down hill.