1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Simple, you follow the sound of shouting and an angry grass-type~" Grenfell grinned, placing his hands behind his back. "Alternatively, we follow his trail; this Snivy has quite the unique footprint," the Grovyle added, walking in the direction of the tracks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    He feels like a being is watching him and he glances behind him seeing nothing as he's farther into the path than them and looks up at the pale blue sky. "I hate when the sky is always blue it's so dull" He twirls his pyke to go to leaves and continues to read the book as he walks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    As much as Alaunus didn't wish to continue involving himself with these Pokémon, he felt as if he no longer had a choice in the matter. These Pokémon were the only ones with knowledge of the situation. With a deep breath, he looks back at Grenfell. "Fine, let's follow him." Alaunus begrudgingly agreed, beginning to follow suit.

4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Arriving at his olden hut of stones wrapping around in a circle like a flaming vortex, a wooden door that looks to be a thousand years old, an olden style of a building with the floor made of spruce. He opens the door and walks into the kitchen seeing scratches on the floor deep cuts in the walls. He looks down to see a knife in the floor. He uses his vines to pick it up and look at it. He sighs and places it on the counter and grabs things outta basket and cabinets to make himself some food.

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "And voila~!" Grenfell declared as the two stopped in front of Maokaw's hut. Peeking through the window anime-style, the Grovyle and Ralts watched as the Snivy prepared food.

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    As Alaunus followed the Grovile, they eventually made it to what he assumed was his home. It was a pretty old looking hut, but Alaunus played I no mind. Peeking through the window with Grenfell to confirm that the Snivy lived here, Alaunus made his way to the huts front door. Not wanting to waste any unnecessary time, he knocked on the door loudly to make sure that the Snivy would hear.

"Hey, while you were threatening your would be partner, it seems you've forgotten to give us a place to meet up." Alaunus shouted after knocking on the door.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    *Sighing* He walks to the door with an entire head of lettuce in his hand and opens the door "How the hell did you find my hut?" Behind him a shelf fell and he doesn't even bat an eye. "I want a serious answer no toying around, also where's your god damn satan's spawn ?"

8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Nice kitchen~" Grenfell remarked facing away the Snivy, observing the small room as if he didn't just enter through the window and accidentally break a shelf.

9. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    "Please, refer to others by their names... uh." Alaunus began speaking, but then stoped when he realized that he didn't know the snivys name either. "I'm going to assume you two haven't exchanged names yet. I'm Alaunus. As to how we found this place, Grenfell, the grovile, followed you from behind." Once he gave the snivy an answer, he continued. "I didn't want to follow, but you're pretty much the only one here with information about the events that have happened today."

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Sighing and turning around at Grenfell "You're really just a destructive idiot aren't you . . . " Maokaw slides on foot to talk to Alaunus " Names Maokaw. This is my olden hut where the floors smell like a god damn corpse now. We have a couple of book about these gems scattered as they were researched by humans and Pokémon but were forgotten of." Taking a quick breath he Looks back into the kitchen "I need to finish cooking please come in make yourself at home, we'll talk over some food and drinks."

11. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    As the Snivy went to prepare food and drinks Grenfell grew a malicious smile.
    "While he's o'er there and we're o'er here, wanna dig through his stuff?" the Grovyle suggested, grinning at the thought of the childish action.

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Taking up on the snivys offer, Alaunus walks inside his hut, while ignoring the comment about the floor smelling like corpses. He was amazed by the seemingly huge mess the whole place was. He saw Maokaw make his way back into his kitchen, while he sat down on a chair that wasn't on the floor. Alaunus heard the suggestion that Grenfell made, and immediately dismissed it.

"Keep your hands to yourself, thief." Alaunus told the grovile, while looking down at the shelf that was now on the floor. "...I'm gonna clean this place up. This place is already a big mess, and I honestly don't want him to kick us out. Just... keep your mind occupied without causing mischief."

Once he finished talking, he began picking up the shelf with his psychic abilities, and stood it up against the wall. Than he began to pick up all thrown furniture, and stood them upright in areas that seemed fitting. It was moments like these where he was thankful for psychic abilities.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Walking out of the kitchen fifteen minutes later looking at the hut that had just been thrown around and cut "The gods copyrighted name happened here?" He sets down the freshly made dish of stir fry on the table and looks at Grenfell. "Imma bet you stole somethin' and this guy cleaned it up ." He points a pair of chopsticks that he was carrying in his other hand at Alaunus

14. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "As much as I want to lay claim to this beautiul chaos, it was like this when we came," Grenfell replied, then pointed a finger at his companion, smirking. "I was just sittin' down 'ere, the other guy was just cleanin'~"

15. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    "What? The place was a mess. Decided to organize everything while you were getting food. Can't do anything about the smell though, so you're gonna have to deal with that one on your own." Alaunus spoke, only to look down on the table where Maokaw layed down the stir fry. He decided to wait a bit before eating, so he looked back at the snivy. "You mentioned that there were Humans and Pokemons that were doing reasearch on souls. But haven't Humans been extinct for a long time now?"

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Looking at Alaunus "I wish I could tell you but these damn books have their extinction date scratched out" He kicks one of the chair back grabs Grenfell and places him in the chair" Stayyyyy . . . God boy." And tosses a noodle at him "Now don't bite."

17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "I don't bite, I stab," Grenfell retorted, placing his hands behind his back as he leaned on the chair. "Anyway what idiot would mess with souls? That has disaster written all over it," he asked seriously. "Souls are the one thing noone should be experimentin' on, for they contain the remainin' life essence of the dead Pokémon. Disturb it and you're damned."

18. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    "Ehh, I don't really believe that statement. But I do agree that experimenting with the lives of others is just far too chaotic." Alaunus agrees, while finally deciding to consume small portions of the stir fry. "Enough about the Humans though, I'm more concerned over the events that've happened today. Those creatures... do you think that maybe this whole soul business is somehow connected to em? I'm not gonna lie, I can care less about souls and humans, but if these things are connected, then I have to know."

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Look I know only a little more than you. Though those creatures did resemble Pokémon did they not?" He walks the front door and opens it and grabs a newspaper outta the mail box near the door. He opens it up the missing Pokémon page and finds Ursaring, Ekans, Dewspider. "Those three Pokémon body types we fought. So they might . . . "

20. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Yeah, it may have been, that chick we were fightin' a while ago was your mom, was it not?" Grenfell added, looking at the Snivy. "How exactly did she turn into those creatures?"