1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Tower

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nate, Dec 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Might as well have one for this place too. Its basically the same as White Tree Hollow but a different prize and look to the overall place itself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    i never could get my black city in black uno to do anything o_o
    it has two rows of buildings and nothing else. WHY
    do i need to trade moar?? urhg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I didn't have Black but I believe expansion relies on using Wifi and getting other people to visit your Black City.

I'm excited for Black Tower, although I really drag my ass in Pokémon games leveling stuff and catching things and am not that far yet. The shiny Gible is one of the reasons I chose Black 2 over White 2.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    My Black City was massive, only thing I couldn't was buy stuff. :(

As for the Black Tower, I almost managed to beat it, but gave up and restarted my game a few months after. Also, I think the City grows as you do more of those Entralink games as it says something about the level of your Black/White City.

5. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I did like 5 levels of Black Tower in Black 2. But then I found it boring and don't see the point in doing it. I mean I know you get a shiny gible or something if you beat it, but there's nothing really special about a shiny gible.

6. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I still have the last area to do in Black Tower, my Pokémon are more than strong enough to do it easily, I just haven't been motivated to get it done. I will at some point before October.

7. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    How exactly do you get to the black tower?

8. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    It's a giant building in the North end of Black City, but only in Black 2.

9. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Ohhhhh... What a noobish question I asked... Sorry. ^ ^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.