1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Apr 14, 2023.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Dear Lai,
    I hope you're well. Communication has gotten a bit on the rough side lately. Mother says I'm not allowed out of the house unless the millitary comes. But we all know that's few and far between. How has your leg been? I hope it's healed since you got that nasty laceration.

The plague won't clear up any time soon, will it? Mother is slowly getting worse, and it worries me. Her cough grows worse and it's slowly coming to me. I fear this means we will most likely pass onto the 'in principio terrae.' |the page has splotches of tears. fading the ink.| Why did thi ||||||//|o happen? Why did me and mo|||||||||/ get infected by the |||///\|||

My cough is getting bad, and mothers too. My head goes blank and I feel ||||||| it's agonizing. I hate it, I hate everything. I JUST WISH FOR IT TO GO AWAY

|As the ink of the pen splashes off the tip of the Y, the rest of the page was splattered with blood. As if a candy apple stolen from the throat.|

"The plague doesn't seem to be clearing up anytime soon. Sector seven seems to have shut down. Crime rates are going up, same with outbursts. The quarintines seem to be faulting as well. As head chief I feel it is best to start using military force. If we do not control this virus we'll be a grave town before we can even count to loviato.

I might not even have enough cigar to last me till the end of this. Colston told me that he was coming with supply but seems the blockadges got to him. | The flick of a lighter echos down the hallway, followed by the clacking of metal. | I heard the new fleet of prisoner come in today as well. Heard a few of them were arrested for attempting to smuggle bread. And for agrivated assault to an officer.

A shame District twelve has to deal with them all. . . Damn it, why can people not listen. This is going to turn into a force we don't know how to handle. Why couldn't Colston just have gotten me more damned cigars... This is gonna stress me out, damned withdraw. *Fwuph* |The man sat in a leather chair|

This'll be over before we know it, or it can create a new layer of hell. |The audio glitches and a new distorted voice cracks clear| "Correct. And we'll force it to change. Chief Polentine." |The audio cracks and a splatter could be heard. Soon, 170 pounds hitting the earth.| "

People become angry and violent when scared. This plague has unknown origin. And doesn't seem to be slowing. It makes people bleed from their mouths. Their vision blurs as the pain makes their eyes water, and their bodies are taken to the heavens. Few have survived catching the sickness, but become nothing of human. They're called the Rah'toa.

However there is a cure. It's possible to slow down the effects or midigate the effects of becoming a Rah'toa or dying. A mixture found in most goverment or pharmasical building. Citizens try to smuggle it away, but are often shot down. Due to distrust traps have been situated all around. Most prizoner are used to test the effects of new medicines.

And that is where you come in. Violent beasts. Acts against god, and Lifeless. Find what is causing this infeciton, free this world from the tradgety that is the plague. It will not be easy, you will have to assasinate those in your way, or go into lengthy battle to get through. But it is for you to bring peace to this world. Brand the hellish symbols you are, and become one with me. The Lord Terda.

=

The cart rattles as it barrels down the tracks. Through hazed eyes I awoke. Cold room. I feel my throat closing, and my nose drip with the warmth of a hug. I attempt to raise my arms, but met with restraint. Chained. If I maybe.. Nope my legs are bound too. Damned it all. At least I can open my eyes a little. I see a few passengers, and heavy smog. It seems like they're gassing us, but I'm getting used to it. That or it's weakening as we're getting close to our area. The person next to me is waking up as well, so correct they're weakening the affect.

The gas seemed to have stopped. "Echhg..." a cough echos throughout the trains cart. Followed by a sound of them throwing up. Gross.

Seems more people are waking up, seems we'll be wherever we're going soon.

+

Name:

Appearance: appearance

Personality

Backstory on how you got here (Doesn't need to be big.):

Power (Won't be given yet. And we will collect more as the story continues!):

Fighting style:

Companion if any:

Companion appearance:

Companion ability:

Name: Revenit

Appearance: They're 5'8 with a narrow build. Their arms bulky, with broad shoulders. They're tanned sinned. Freckled face with a mole under their left eye. Pointed ears almost elven like. Long fingernails painted neon green with yellow stripes.

Shorter hair than most, only touching their shoulder. It curles and bends around, sticking up like flames. Dyed neon green with neon yellow highlights that almost glows white. Their eyes heterochromatic, their left eye a bright yellow (#FFE838), and right eye a bright orange (#F76D1E). They had piercings on their ears, and also one on their left nostril. A silver necklace dangles from their neck with a snake coiling around a flask. They have body stitches down their left arm starting from their middle finger down to their shoulder.

They wear a baggy t-shirt with tears around. A black lether jacket with patches and stickers scattered about. Two belts danging from their waist holding up a pair of black baggy sweatpants. Knee high black socks, and black and white shoes with neon green shoe laces.

Personality: Cold and brash, pays attention to small details. They're on their toes often and willing to throw hands with people. They're hot headed but has break downs when things calm down. They rely on energy drinks to calm down, but when dealing with withdraw will lash out more. However has a small caring heart to protect those who they call a pact. When around people they know and has an energy drink becomes lively and energetic.

Small Backstory on how you got here:
    "Oi Dart. We ready to bail?" Revenit calls over from the apartment. A bolt clashes to the ground and a young boy slides out from under a car. "Yeah was jus wanted to finish rackin some bolts. Should run jus fine. Be careful of the brakes though. Couldn't geht them the best."

Revenit hops in to the back of the car.

|I will have to finish the backstory tomorrow. energy is 0, and i need to focus on healing atm.|

Power: Blink - They can hold out their left arm and blue orb will fly out. When they clench their hand they will teleport to the orb. It takes a small bit of energy out of them. If withdrawn from energy their range is shorter as well as takes more out of her. But when boosted with an energy drink she gets more range and can travel faster.

Fighting style: Ranged combat followed by assasinations. If they is in a full fledged battle prefers full automatic weapons, or large blunt weapons such as baseballs / sledgehammers.

Companion if any: N/A

Companion appearance:N/A

Companion ability:
    N/A

Please point out any issues, as mentioned on the discord. Sprained my ankle really bad, and my head is wonky so it's hard to think.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.