1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Blades of Eternity

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Infernostar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    @Laserdragon14 (Open RP to anyone interested as it goes. Just signup in the Discussion Thread)

On the outskirts of the merchant city of Cosa, there lies the bar known as the Baron's Bunker. It's commonly used as a rest stop for travelers, as a quick way to get smashed before getting back on the road in the morning. Which as per usual seemed to be the case tonight.

While several patrons were enjoying the taste of hard beer, one of them had other plans. In the corner of the bar, claiming the corner booth to himself like an asshole, Reku had several maps and books opened up on the table as he wrote down notes, muttering to himself.

"Let's see...Cortez, Galahad, and Thelon had nothing to go off of...If I am lucky I might be able to find something of note here in Cosa."

2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Aurora casually entered the Baron's Bunker and scanned the room, looking for any tables that weren't in the center of the room. There was one that was near a man with a couple of items scattered across his table, and he gave her a vibe that told her that he was too busy with whatever he's doing to be much of a problem, despite what his clothing told her. She sat at the table and ordered some water, a plate of chicken, and a bowl of rice. Before she started eating, she slowly brought out a map to decide on her next destination to get closer to home. Aurora brushed her hair back and then started eating, deep in thought.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Lifting his head up for a moment, Reku took note of the girl that had arrived, but quickly looked back to his notes.

"Ah, here we go. The notes I took on..." Reku stopped to look around, searching for any unwanted prying eyes, before whispering to himself. "...Chronos. Let's see here...Blessed with perpetual advancement, as well as the ability to turn back the clock, many consider it too dangerous for human hands. Some say it was hidden around Cosa, as the city is known as the City of Moving Forward...A little on the nose."

Reku laughed at his statement before putting away the material, placing all of it in a brown satchel he placed on the inside of the corner booth, before pulling out a long, decorated staff. It seemed like it was supposed to be a bladed weapon, but there was no blade to be seen. That didn't seem to stop Reku from pulling out a cloth and polishing it.

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Aurora snacked away at her meal gazing at her map, she only looked up when someone walked by her table.
    "So I need to follow the road west until I hit the next town and then head south," Aurora whispered to herself. "Doesn't sound too hard."
    Aurora noticed that her glass was getting low, used some of her magic to fill it with ice, and then had it melt. She smiled as she then took a sip of her drink before drifting to other thoughts.

5. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Content with the shine on his staff, Reku set it down before noticing a disturbance. A rather boisterous man at the bar was making a racket, with increasingly aggressive comments towards the bartender. "Oh great, another one of those people. Treasure hunting can wait, this is more important."

Standing up and leaving his satchel in the booth, Reku walked up to the back of the man, carrying his staff in his right hand.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The noise at the bar slowly got to be unbearable to Aurora, but she wanted to finish her meal and pay for it first. From the corner of her eye, she saw the black dressed man get up and made his way to the bar. Her gut was starting to tell her that it was time to leave, but she wanted to see what is about to happen.

7. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Oy, you fucking degenerate! I am a paying customer. Last I checked that meant getting decent service around here you miserable excuse for a bartender!" The rude customer continued to hurl insults as Reku approached from behind, tapping him twice on the shoulder with his staff.

"Mind if I ask you something?" Reku said calmly, causing the man to turn around. His cheeks were red, and he was clearly tipsy, almost not even registering that Reku was in front of him for a moment. Upon realizing his presence the man directed his fury straight to Reku.

"What kind of a stupid question is that?! Who are you to be saying such bu-"

He didn't get the chance to finish that thought, as Reku smashed his left fist into the side of the guys face, blowing him clean off of his seat and onto the floor, smashing the glasses he had with him. Reku nudged him with his staff before determining that he was out cold, and looked up at the bartender.

"I'll cover the glasses. Send the bill to the Itachu family. and get me a beer." He said, as though nothing was wrong, before returning to his seat.

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Aurora couldn't help but smile, even though it was rather uneventful. She put some gold on the table as payment and started preparing to leave.
    That man seemed nice enough, Aurora thought to herself. Maybe I'll run into him again...someday...

9. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Back at his seat, Reku takes notice of the girl again. He'd glanced at her earlier, though it was more a passing glance. Now he seemed to notice something about her. Putting his satchel over his shoulder, he walks over to her table.

"Pardon my intrusion, but can I ask you something?" He said, trying not to come across too strong.

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Aurora didn't notice the man come up to her table so when she heard his voice directed to her, she jumped slightly.
    "Oh?" Aurora breathed trying to conceal her surprise as she looked up from her belongings. "What do you want to know?"

11. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku takes the opportunity to sit down across from her. his staff put away on his back and his satchel still secured, he looks at her with his dark red eyes.

"Thought I noticed something about you when you showed up. I've seen you're type before, though didn't think I would out here." Reku lowers his voice for the next part. "Cryomancer? Ice magic, cooling, whatever you want to call it?"

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Aurora looked at him questioningly before answering, "yes, why do you ask?"
    His apparent weapon of choice confused Aurora, but he could have an ability similar to hers, which made her nervous.

13. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku once more glanced outwards at the bar, but seemed to not see anything of concern. "I'll try and make this fast. Two more questions and an explanation depending on your answers. I've been looking for a cryomancer for awhile to help with the opportunity of a lifetime. But first, how well do you know about the old legend of the Master of Arms? And, more importantly, have you heard the rumors floating around about a rising power to the east, wielding some new power?"

Reku set his satchel down next to him, pulling out a piece of parchment from within, as he removes the staff from his back and places it off to the side.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I know the old legends about as well as anybody, I've heard the stories since I was young. The rumors...I've heard some, but I've dismissed them as only rumors," answered Aurora, eyeing the staff. "You carry an interesting weapon, by the way."

15. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "You don't know the half of it. So I'll cut to the chase." Reku hears the sound of the door opening at the entrance. He glances just slightly before focusing back on the girl, lowering his voice again. "Call me Reku. If you are interested, I may have just found a lead on the location of one of those Divine Blades, but I have been in the market for more people to help me with this operation. If the lead turns out true, then we may very well be set for the rest of time...shit, that was a bad joke. I apologize."

Keeping the staff out of sight of the other patrons, Reku grips it in his left hand. the end where a blade would be starts to glow faintly, as a blade that appears to be made out of a purple light forms on the end.

"My client said they recommended a cryomancer out here, and you so far have been the only one I've seen around. If you are interested I can show you what I mean by a lead."

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Aurora starred at the now purple blade in awe.
    "Alright, Reku, my family has been without me for a couple of years," Aurora said with the slightest grin. "I guess that they can wait longer, but I would like to know who is this client that you are working for."

17. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Just what I wanted to hear. for the record, this little trick of mine is a bit of Energy Manipulation. Some call it Energymancy, but thats a terrible name for it. Anyway, my client is on the other side of town, at the Keaton Inn. They are expecting me there in exactly one hour. We can head out once I finish paying."

At that point one of the guys working comes by and drops off the beer Reku ordered. Reku fishes a bit of gold out of his pocket, hiding his illuminated weapon under the table until they leave. Once they are gone, he pulls it back out, and makes the blade dissipate.

"Before I forget, you got a name, girl?"

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "My name is Aurora," She replies quickly. "So far, it has been a pleasure to meet you and please don't call me girl again."

19. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku smirks at that. "No promises, but nice to meet you regardless. Now, we should probably leave. Let's just say I have a bit of a reputation in some places, and if we aren't lucky someone might recognize me."

Reku puts his staff back, as well as returns the parchment back to his satchel, making another look around to check that no one is eyeing them.

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I don't have much luck so that would be a good idea," said Aurora as she grabbed her belongings. "I really don't feel like getting into trouble in the first minute of working with you."
    That was a terrible attempt at a joke, Aurora scolded herself as she quickly glanced around to make sure that she hadn't forgotten anything before heading out of the bar.