1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Blades of Eternity

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Infernostar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The morning couldn't come fast enough for the party. Reku could barely sleep that night, still worried about Ayla. By the time the sun was up he was still visibly tired, but refused to try and rest any further until he found the answers to if she was alive. The campsite was quickly disassembled and packed away, with Reku extinguishing what was left of the fire, before the three looked ready to set off. "Anything else we need to do before we shove off to Castle Galahad?" Reku asked, wanting to make sure Rio and Aurora were ready for the trip.

2. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio covers her mouth with her hand as she yawns. "I don't think so. We'd best get there as soon as possible."

3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I think that we will all feel better once we get to a safer location," agreed Aurora.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Alright. Then let's get a move on." Reku said in agreement. He took a second to put his pack on, sheathing his naginata in the process before turning to Aurora. "Can you form those ice horses again? They can get us to Galahad much faster than if we walk."

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Yeah," answered Aurora as she remade the ice horses.
    Aurora then put her pack on and leaped onto one of the ice horses.

6. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Thanks" Reku said, before getting on one as well. The cold emanating from it helped wake up Reku's senses, as he prepped to continue south to Galahad.

7. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio slings her bag across the back of the last horse, then gets on it. "Let's go." She says.

8. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    With everyone prepped, Reku pulled out his naginata. He pointed it south in the direction of Castle Galahad, and set off with the rest of the party towards it. "It will be a bit before we reach Galahad. Any questions you may have before we get there I can answer." Reku said to the others.

9. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "Do you know what Galahad's culture is like? I don't want to go accidentally offending anyone." Rio says.

10. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Just don't speak ill of the royal family and you should be fine. Trust me, you don't want to say something bad about them while we are there."

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "That's fine by me," replied Aurora as she turned her mount.

12. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Of in the distance the party can begin to see the outline of Castle Galahad form. Large stone walls towered over from an elevated patch of land, with hints of a castle beyond them poking out from above. the only break in the sea of grey was a small opening at the base of it, with an assortment of armed guards waiting to welcome any travelers.

"We're getting close." Reku said, a twinge of concern in his voice. Keeping a hand on his ice horse he uses his other to reach back into his bag. He shoved his naginata inside of it while blindly feeling around inside of the pack for something.

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "If your friend were to come here, then where would she go?" asked Aurora.

14. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Its a rule of ours to always stop at a local inn whenever we stay at a new place. There's a few of them scattered around the city, but I think I know the one she would stop at." Reku said, pulling out some sort of hooded grey cloak from his pack. "It's called the Crane's Nest. Not a super popular place to stay in Galahad but a fairly decent one nonetheless."

As he finishes saying this, Reku slips off his trench coat in favor of the grey cloak, storing his coat inside the pack before flipping the hood over his hair. With the cloak on he starts to slow down his ice horse, as they draw closer to Galahad.

15. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio analyzes Reku for a moment. She can't help but wonder why he's putting on a hood when it isn't even that cold. "Reku? Is something wrong?"

16. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku takes a minute to respond, before turning his head to Rio. "...No, nothing is wrong." At least, not yet he thought, as he stops his ice horse. The party is only about a few hundred feet from the guards, with a flight of stone stairs seperating them from the entrance to the city.

"We'll walk the rest of the way." Reku said, dismounting the ice horse. "The guards here don't take kindly to travelers bringing animals in, so it would be wise for us to walk the remainder of the way."

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    “Why would that be the case?” asked Aurora. “Wouldn’t that mean that there would be less trade coming into the city?”

18. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio silently gets off her horse. As she looks up at the guards, a realization hits her. "Oh no, my false hand's exposed. All it'll take is one look for them to know that I'm branded as a criminal."

19. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Its something about preventing spread of disease. Most traders that come here leave their animals outside the main gates unless they have special permission to bring them in." Reku responds, before looking over at Rio again. "...Do you need to cover that up? You can use my coat I just took off if you want."

20. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "I would much appreciate it, thank you." Rio says, not caring how she'll look in a coat that's one or two sizes too big for her.