1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Blades of Eternity

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Infernostar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio feels offput by the distrusting looks in Ayla's and Aurora's eyes, and for a moment she feels the urge to speak up and defend herself. But, she tells herself that they're justified in not trusting her. At least Reku is willing to give her a chance. So Rio stays silent as she watches Ayla write on the map.

2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Alright, one more mark here, and...there. That should do it" Ayla said, putting the quill down. Now several glowing white marks were on the map. There was a large X on the city of Cosa, no doubt marking their current location, with a line connecting it to a group of mountains to the northwest, labeled as The Peaks of Forte. More writing was written down across the map, mainly to the east and south, but it was clear this was the big thing Ayla and Reku were talking about.

"K, so now you have the map marked. Whenever you need to look at it, just hover your naginata over it with the blade to illuminate my notes. So, if the info I gathered was correct, Chronos has been sleeping deep in the Peaks of Forte. Though Mr. Master of Arms was pretty thorough with their concealment of it. The rumors I picked up informed me that there is a cave somewhere around Here" Ayla stated, poking the southern part of the Peaks with her quill. "Problem is its been the hangout for a group of rogues calling themselves the Eyes of Eternity. Probably just some knucklehead treasure hunters, like us."

Ayla burst out laughing at her own hot take, as Reku slugged her in the arm. "Right, so we have to find a way to slip past them and get inside. Now, more importantly, explain why we needed a cryomancer." Reku stated, somewhat annoyed. You held out on this info the entire time we were in early planning on this, so what gives?

"Oh right, that. So thing is, the interior of the cavern most likely was created by the Master to keep intruders from getting close. The further in you go, the further back in time the cavern appears, to the point where its apparently bone-chilling, like the Ice Age. No one knows what is past that point, but if my hunch is right, They'd have gone as far back as possible and made the final stretch scorching hot like when the planet was first made. You'd fry to a crisp if you didn't have someone that can keep the area cold."

3. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio thinks for a moment, with one hand over her chin. "If a section of that cave is freezing cold, we'll also need a way to keep ourselves warm, such as by bringing winter gear along."

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I see," Aurora said aloud. "I think that I can do what you are asking of me, but depending on how long it takes us to get through it, I'm going to get exhausted, so I hope that you are not going to expect me to be completely helpful in fighting our way out, if that is what we are going to need to do...I'm just thinking that whatever we find down there, is going to attract some attention of the locals when we start our way out with it."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Cold I have you covered." Ayla replied, gesturing to a box in the corner. "I made sure to grab clothing more fitting for the occasion, and thankfully overaccounted, so I have enough for all three of you. As for getting Chronos out, don't you worry your pretty little head about that. If that thing really is as powerful as the legends say, then making sure people don't remember what happened will be easy."

"It is the Blade of Time after all. Though we don't know for sure if that will work how you think it will Ayla" Reku countered, looking over the map again. "Now, once we get this thing out, you said we are to meet you where exactly?"

"We can't risk coming back here again, don't want anyone recognizing us. Head east to the small town of Tethys, here. It's about a two day travel on foot" Ayla said, marking a faintly outlined town on the map. "I'll meet you there at the inn, just like we agreed for here. "

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Sounds good to me, what will happen after we get this Blade of Time and meet you over there?" Aurora asked. "I would just like the game plan after this phase."

7. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "If I may ask, for what reason do you want to obtain Chronos?" Rio asks Ayla.

8. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Oh that. Easy. We sell it. I have a buyer over in Tethys who goes crazy for ornate weapons, and whats more ornate than a Divine Blade?" Ayla said, leaning back in her chair, arms folded behind her back.

"...Ayla, you are forgetting something." Reku added, looking less than amused. "As much as you are ready to live the easy life, you forget that we don't stop at that. If we did there is a chance that...You know who could be an issue. And the last thing I want is that lunatic getting their hands on something that destructive. Thus, part two of the plan. I steal it out from under his nose and we book it."

"Reku, Reku, Reku, what are the odds that some nutball like that is gonna show up at Tethys? It's such an unimpressive town that even if they do decide to head west, there is little reason for them to show up there. Besides, that's just a rumor that they hold Chaos. That blade was supposed to have been destroyed in the Great War, no way they have it." Ayla said, looking smug, as though she had everything figured out.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Do we have a plan, in case we were to run into this guy?" Aurora pressed. "Just to be safe, of course."

10. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio looks concerned. Despite the importance of the current subject to her, she says, "Wait, you want to sell that blade, one that can most likely control time, to some collector? That's incredibly irresponsible. We need to make sure that Chronos ends up in the hands of someone who can protect it and won't abuse its power." Her body language has changed. No longer is she sitting back almost casually. Now she is leaning forward with her right fist on the table.

11. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Relax, Rio. The plan from the start was to hold onto it until we find a safer place to store it." Reku replied. "It was Ayla's idea to sell it first for easy money. More importantly comes how we deal with that guy should we come across them. If that blade works how we think it does, we can rewind the clock to before we encounter them for an escape. In the event that it doesn't, we hightail it out of the area and head south to the kingdom of Galahad. As much as I'd...rather not."

"Reku's got a point. We've accounted for all the big possibilities, the big challenge now is that we put our plan to action." Ayla said, sitting up straighter and looking more serious.

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "As long as we have a plan," said Aurora with a shrug. "When do we plan to leave to do this thing?"

13. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio sits back a little, but keeps her hand on the table. "And what else do we know about the man who wants the Chronos?"

14. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Thing is, we don't even know if they want Chronos. All we know for sure is that they, supposedly, have Chaos, and have been slowly moving east, conquering whatever city or town they happen to come across." Ayla said, glancing over at Reku.

"We leave tommorow." Reku stated, as his hand trembled slightly. The blade of his naginata dissipated, as he exhaled, the markings on the map disappearing. "Ayla and I had considered staying one extra day, but given my luck at avoiding people hearing about this." Reku paused for a moment to glance at Rio. "I don't want to take any chances."

"You three can crash here for the night. The room's too big for me to use by myself anyway." Ayla said, gesturing around. The room was rather spacious, though there only seemed to be two beds, one on either side of the room up against the wall.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "That's fine by me, I'll volunteer to sleep on the floor if you guys don't mind," Aurora stated. "But do keep in mind that I am a light sleeper."
    Aurora moved to put her belongings on the floor which would serve as her pillow.

16. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "That makes two of us. Meanwhile Mr. Heavy Sleeper over here can survive the world ending without waking up." Ayla teased at Reku. "I've had to use cold water to wake him up before when he refused to wake up, and if necessary I can"

"DON'T you even think about it" Reku interrupted. "Once was annoying enough, the last thing I need is you doing that again. I'll take a chair, you two can figure out who gets which bed." He added.

"Fine. I'll take that one over there. Rio, you can have the one behind you." Ayla answered, rolling up the map for now and putting her notes back in the pack, throwing it on her chosen bed.

17. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio stands up. "Thank you very much. I understand that you don't fully trust me right now, and you have every right not to, but I hope that by the end of tomorrow we can develop our trust further." She locates the bed assigned to her and takes a few steps towards it, then stops. "Oh, I should add one more thing." She looks back at Ayla and Reku. "If we encounter that wielder of Chaos, I am willing to confront him."

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Whatever you want to think Rio," started Aurora as she started to lay down. "But all I know is that we won't know if any of us would be one-hundred percent willing to fight anyone with a god-like sword until we actually face one, cause you know that our imagination usually makes us braver than we actually are. Anyway, good night everyone."
    Aurora closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

19. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Both Reku and Ayla stare at Rio for a moment with a confused expression. "You...do realize its the Blade of Chaos, right? The Blade legends say annihilated kingdoms whole and corrupted the very land itself! If you want to go for that suicide mission, go right ahead. I don't think any of us will stop you." Ayla said, before walking over to her bed and laying down.

"Seconded. I am not dealing with blade if I can, even if we get our hands on Chronos. But if thats your choice, then whatever. Good night."

Ayla closed her eyes for sleep while Reku put his feet up on the table, leaning back in his chair as he closed his eyes as well.

20. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio just smiles and shakes her head. "I won't be foolish enough to confront him if the legends turn out to be true." She goes to her assigned bed and sits down on it. "Good night." She removes her cloak and folds it up, then removes the band keeping her hair up. After placing them in a neat pile on the floor by her bedside, she unstraps her prosthetic hand while facing her whole body away from the others in the room. Once it's removed, she places it on top of her cloak, then lays down under the covers and closes her eyes.