1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bleach RP Trouble in Soul Society

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    @vaporwave @Getus We haven't got any other sign-ups, but I will keep them open for now if anyone else wants to join, but it is time we started.

Link to the sign-up: https://lakevalor.net/threads/bleach-rp-unnamed-sign-up-and-discussion.20217/

Taicho: Captain
    Fukutaicho: Lieutenant
    Zanpakuto: Soul Cutter
    Shoji door: a rice paper door that slides open to the side
    Shunpo: Flash Step - high speed movement
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Akiyama Shizuka was hurrying through the halls of the Tenth Division, the paperwork in her arms was heavy and she couldn't wait to get rid of it. Her Taicho and Fukutaicho had been sent to the world of the living after an incident with what was now called an Arrancar and now, she was the one in charge of the entire division.

Giving a huge sigh, she dropped the paperwork on her taicho's desk and prepared to start the work, making sure all the urgent stuff was out of the way, so she could go out and train a few of the new recruits. A knock on the shoji door stopped her from putting her brush on the paper and she called out for the person to open the door.

It was a messenger from the 1st division.

"What is your message?" She asked, one eyebrow arched as she stood up, all the same, feeling she wasn't going to be able to get a headstart on her paperwork like she had hoped she would have been able to.

"Third seat Akiyama, you have been summoned by Sasakibe-fukutaicho. You are to report to the first division barracks immediately." He said.

Shizuka nodded and dismissed the messenger, before shunpo-ing to the other seated officers to give them the instructions they needed to continue the running of the division. She then left the barracks and made her way to the 1st division.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yamaji Tokimune patrolled the hallways of Sixth Division, his stern gaze watching the divisions members like a hawk as they went about their business. Suddenly his arm snatched out and gripped the shoulder of a new recruit as he passed by.

"Your uniform is not correct," He spoke down to the youthful recruit, his gaze never wavering from the path ahead of him. "Go fix it. Now." He ordered, giving the recruit a light push towards the barracks. Satisfied with the recruits quick response, as he walked quickly towards the barracks, Yamaji continued his patrol until he came across the divisions own Taicho. Without sparing Yamaji a glance, Byakuya began to speak.

"Yamaji Tokimune. I require you to deliver some documents to the Fukutaicho of the First Division for me." As he spoke, he passed along a small stack of pages, nothing that Yamaji couldn't carry in one hand. Without questioning the order, that would usually be given to someone of a lower rank, Yamaji nodded in respect.

"Right away, Taicho" Without a moments hesitation, Yamaji turned on his heel and began to march out of the Divisions Headquarters in the direction of the First Division. 'Hm, first opportunity to enter the fabled First Division, perhaps an opportunistic blessing?'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  3. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Yume panted as she trudged through the barracks, multiple papers being carried in her arms. She had been spending pretty much all day running around delivering these papers to the members of different squads, and while she typically didn't mind doing this kind of work, she was more than exhausted.

"Excuse me, Fukutaicho..." she quietly said, sliding open the door that led to Momo's office. "Sorry to be a bother, but I have some things for you to sign..."

Yume could see Momo's sad eyes as she was hailed over, the third seat taking a few small steps forward.

"Thank you, but could you please do one more favor?" she asked, Yume nodding skittishly. "If you can, please deliver these reports to the First Division for me. I'm sorry for making you run around like this."

"No, no," Yume said, taking the papers and giving a gentle smile. "It's fine. I'll get these to the First Division right away!" she said with a bow before hurrying out of the office, clutching the small pile close to her as she scurried to the barracks.

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Shizuka knocked on the shoji door to the office of Sasakibe-fukutaicho and waited for him to acknowledge her. Her arms were full of the paperwork that she had to transfer to the first division anyway. It would save her or one of the officers a trip to the division to do it now.

"Come in," he called out and she opened the door quietly before walking into the office. She raised an eyebrow when she saw that the office was twice as big as her taicho's whole office. She gave a quick bow.

"You wanted to see me, Sasakibe-fukutaicho?" She asked politely.

"Ah, yes. Third seat Akiyame, glad you were able to arrive in a timely matter." He had lifted his head from one of the papers he had been reading and nodded approvingly when he noticed that she decided to be efficient.

"Please put the papers on my desk. I called you here for a different reson than paperwork though. As you know we have a bit of a problem with the hollows in the outskirts of the Soul Society." He said, and she just nodded in response.