1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Blisca's art

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Blisca, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi guys! I've decided to put all my Pokémon and LV related art on this forum. I've been doing a weekly upload since december and a lot of the work I make is Pokémon inspired so I'll share it on here too.

Don't be too surprised if there is not a weekly upload on here thought, I also like to draw a lot of creatures and humans that would not fit on here. If you'd like to follow all of my weekly uploads you can find them on my Deviantart page and my Facebook page.

Deviantart: http://blisca.deviantart.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bliscaart

Please enjoy these first few creations of mine and feel free to share opinions or make suggestions!

[​IMG]
    Crochet Aipom

so this is the second upload for my weekly upload 'challenge'!
    This week I bring you a newly made Aipom crochet pattern!

I really like Aipom, they're so cute en funny.
    If you have a Pokémon you like a lot and you would like me to try making it leave a comments and it might just be my next crochet pattern!

[​IMG]
    Hoenn starters

The Pokémon omega ruby & alpha sapphire release is just around the corner (I live in the netherlands and we get it a week later than other countries). So to celebrate I made a picture of the 3 Hoenn starters!
    Have you already made a choice on which you're going to pick? I think I'll go for a mudkip!

[​IMG]
    Crochet Mothim

as you may or may not have read in my journal, I promised you a second upload for this week!
    So one of you suggested making a mothim and so I did!

I'm personally not really that much of a bug user in Pokémon, so I've never used a mothim in game.
    Maybe I'll try using one some day! But I really got to like his design after making this.

[​IMG]
    Crochet Butterfree

So here is a crochet butterfree! Since I didn't get any requests the last week or so I decided to make this one.
    Butterfree is a Pokémon that had quite a meaning/memory for me.

The first Pokémon game I ever got was yellow when I was around 7-8 years old. I loved it so much and played it all the time. The problem with it being Pokémon yellow was that I started every journey with a pikachu, and so the first gym was horrible. I had a Pokémon yellow guide but I didn't know nidoran could get a fighting type move. None of the other Pokémon where effective against Brock's rock type Pokémon! So I decided to get as much different Pokémon as possible and use them al in the fight to see which one was most effective. That's how I stubbled op on butterfree's confusion move. I still go for butterfree every time I have to fight Brock in the first generation. Even though I know better now it bas become a habit of mine, maybe not the best habit to have but I still love my butterfree's.

But butterfree has another story. When I started a nuzlocke challenge on my fire red I had a butterfree, no special one or anything except for it's name 'Blisco'. I'm sad to say I deleted my save file before realizing how important this name was going to be for me. Now I use 'Blisca' the female form for nearly everything I do on the internet. Blisco, you might be gone but your name will live on forever!

[​IMG]
    Crochet Oshawott

I want to introduce you to this really cute little Oshawott pattern. Oshawott is the water starter Pokémon of the 5th generation, and I've used him a lot in my runs on black and white 2. This little guys is a commission but I'm thinking about making one for myself because I find him so adorable.

[​IMG]
    Crochet Fennekin

Here is a Fennekin! This is a cute fox which is the fire type starter Pokémon of the 6th generation. I made it for my 3rd commission! I've used fennekin a lot although the first time I played Pokémon X I chose a froakie instead offennekin because there was a torchic event going on and having two fire starters is very redundant.

[​IMG]
    Crochet Delibird

May I present my present to you, the present Pokémon pattern! What better Pokémon than Delibird to give you on this nice christmas! Delibird is al about presents and sharing food and so is christmas! Being with family and friends and enjoying the time together. So I wanted to give this delibird pattern to you as my present to you guys! I wanted to thank you for keeping me happy and motivated in my work on deviant art!
    This pattern is also quite a nice present to others. If you do not fill the tail you can put a string around it als use it as a pouch. What is more fun that getting jewelry, money or other small presents from a cute delibird!

[​IMG]
    Crochet Pikachu

I know I've already made a crochet pikachu, but here is another one. I changed a few things in the pattern since the other pikachu was the first character I ever made, so it was a bit sloppy and weird here and there. This pattern is a lot better, and best of al I added the pattern this time so you can make one yourself. This pikachu was a commission, I'll have to do one more commission now and then I'll be able to take requests of you guys and I'll be able to draw a little bit more again!
    Pikachu is a very cute and popular Pokémon. For me it was the first Pokémon I even got in every way. I played yellow so my first starter was pikachu. My first Pokémon card was a pikachu, even my first Pokémon figure and plusie where pikachu's. I do really like them, and I collect them. My favorite is Sandslash and pikachu doesn't even get the 2nd or 3rd place in my favorites but it will still always have a special place in my heart.

[​IMG]
    Crochet Charmander

I just finished my version of a Charmander crochet pattern! I hope you like it! This Pokémon was requested by one of you guys.
    I have used a lot of charmander's, I'm a player who usually goes for the fire starter Pokémon just because fire types are so hard to come by in the beginning of most games. I do have a few generations where I prefer other starters like Snivy and Froakie but the fire types usually turn out to be very cute.

[​IMG]
    Lake valor showdown chat situation

So I've just become a member of the forum for Pokémon fans Lakevalor and I've spent most of my time in the showdown chat there. Weird things happen there, and this is one of them...
    YouHoney always 'picks me up' and forces me to go to the gym which I don't really want and then al of a sudden brsajo decides he's a balloon and wants to float away. So yeah this drawing is a thing now XD

I'm having a lot of fun on there and maybe you will too so go check it out!

[​IMG]
    Crochet Shiny Metagross

I'm sorry for the wait, this Pokémon took a little more time than I had expected. This is a shiny Metagross, a Pokémon very loved for it's power! It's a steel psychic type which seems to appear quite a lot in the competitive battling scene and it got a new mega evolution in the last games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I'm not used to using this Pokémon myself since it can only be caught late game or after the story finished which is not really great for someone whom prefers playing nuzlockes.
    This shiny metagross was a commission for a friend of mine. For now I've just got pictures but the patter will be available later, but probably not for free. I'll keep you guys up to date on when it's coming!

[​IMG]
    Marriland's Omega Ruby Wedlocke: Onion and Souffle

I'm not sure if you have heard of Marriland, and if you like him or not. He's quite a popular youtuber when it comes to Pokémon and I always enjoy his nuzlocke and wedlocke challenges. He is the reason why I'm doing nothing but these challenges myself on my Pokémon games. A lot of people make fan art of his series and I felt like making one as well. Usually I don't bother because I'm too late with making it, but in the last episode he caught an Illumise named Souffle which brought back some awesome memories of the first nuzlocke I saw him play on Emerald. It got paired with a bashfull Minun named Onoin and by seeing that this drawing came to mind. I think they are a very funny and cute pair and hope they will stay with us for a long time.
    I hope you guys and maybe Marriland himself will appreciate this drawing!

[​IMG]
    Sandslash and Snorunt

Today I share with you this cute picture of a Sandslash and a Snorunt. These Pokémon are the favorites of a friend of mine and me. It's a simple drawing that I enjoyed making.
    The place where I live has had a bit of warmth at the beginning of the week but now it's very cold and windy again. I feel like I'm sitting in a fridge. So what better to draw than two adorable Pokémon in the snow hugging each other for warmth.

This drawing made me realize that I should stop forcing myself to make very straight and steady line art. For some people it looks amazing if they do that, but for me it does not. I look at this drawing and think I prefer this a little bit more loose style because I can see I'm having more fun with it.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

[​IMG]
    Staryu crochet

It's been quite a while since I've uploaded a crochet Pokémon. Today I felt like making something simple and cute. Here is a Staryu! It's so small, only 4 cm tall, which makes it really cute and the ideal size to make into a keychain! I'll put the pattern online soon!

[​IMG]
    Snorunt crochet

It might be the wrong season for Snorunt but I still felt like making this cute little fellow. With it's bright colors this icy type still looks very sunny. This was one of the Pokémon suggested by you guys, so here it is! Please do enjoy and let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions.

[​IMG]
    Human mareep

Mary had a little lamb, but it turned human! Here is my version of the Pokémon mareep! I've seen a lot of these kind of Pokémon fan arts lately and so I felt inspired to make one myself. I hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Sandslash big brother crochet

This is not a new pattern but I just adore sandslash and wanted to make a bigger version. This guys is the same pattern but made with in thicker wool. Although I must say that the small version is more adorable, it's lovely to have a more holdable version. I hope you guys enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Pixel art crochet Sandslash

This is a sprite art from the Pokémon Sandslash that I put together with crocheted squares. It was a lot of work since the black squares only are already 130. The squares are called 'granny squares' so if you guys are interested in making your own pixel art you can just search for that term in google or on youtube and you'll find enough patterns. Please enjoy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Amazing art :D You don't have the slightest idea how jealous I am of your art skills; I'm nothing compared to you! Your crochets are amazingly cute, and your drawings are really amazing as well :o I really want to see more of this, so please keep us updated when you make something new!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Thank you very much astra! I will try keep this post updated, although I'm not sure when my next Pokémon post will be. If you want to see the uploads of every week you can find those on my Deviantart and Facebook like I mentioned in my post. :)

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Aaah, your crochet is still amazing to look at even now, you're really skilled at what you do =7= Your drawings are amazing too, not to mention that you can actually stick to weekly updates hah a;;; Whenever I try regularly doing art I end up failing horribly lmao
    I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

5. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Thank you very much, I do my best. I must admit that there are quite a few weekly uploads that are made on a sunday and finished and uploaded at 11;50. Once I got a chain going of my uploads I just fels more need to do it, because I felt pride in my ability to continue my weekly upload so well. I must admit that I did miss one upload but because of the circumstances that was acceptable.

6. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    About bloomin' well time

omg. The aipom crochet is HAMAZING!! I also love the ,hoennstarters! Your art is both amazing and uplifting and you should keep on keeping on with this beautiful art!

Note: You got your deviant art and Facebook links the wrong way round!

7. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Thank you Puppy! I'll try uploading it as much as possible. And thanks for the heads up, I'll swap the links right away ^^''

8. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Fusion Tangela + Chimecho

[​IMG]

Hi guys!
    This time I've made something I've never done before, It's a Pokémon fusion! Astralogy is very good at making all kinds of pixel art fusions and was looking for a next one he could make. I came with the idea of combining Chimecho and Tangela and he like that but I liked it too and wanted to give it a try. I really loved making this although I must admit it's not much of a fusion. When I was finally done I looked at the end result and noticed I had just made a Chimecho covered in tentacles. [​IMG]
    Oh well maybe I'll do better next time.

Please check out same Pokémon fused by Astrology also known as TheAstralogist on Deviantart: http://theastralogist.deviantart.com/art/Tangela-x-Chimecho-collab-with-Blisca-548181490?ga_submit_new=10%253A1437593967

brsajo likes this.
  9. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    [​IMG]

Fusion Mismagius and Groudon

Hi guys!
    Last week was a fusion, this week is a fusion. I really enjoy making them! Sometimes it's nice to not have to use your imagination and just to work with something that is already there instead. I wanted to try something with a bit of a challenge thought so I took two Pokémon that are pretty different, Mismagius and Groudon. I quite like the way it turned out. I hope you guys enjoy it too. Maybe it might inspire you to try making your own one!

brsajo likes this.
  10. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi guys!

I just heard that you can also upload non Pokémon or LV related things on here so I decided to upload my mini comic serie on here. If they are unreadable or if you want to see more of my work you can always find more on my Deviantart: http://blisca.deviantart.com

Please enjoy!

[​IMG]

Inspiration situation

Hi guys!
    For a lot of people this small comic will speak for itself, but let me explain. Sometimes you have a lovely idea, the best idea you've had in weeks. You know exactly how you are going to create this master piece and you start working on it. Soon you realise it is not going to work, at least not today. Your hands do not seem to want to do what you have in mind and everything just looks like shit. In these kind of moments I decide to not force it and work on something else. This comic is something else than I had in mind for this upload, but like this comic explains, the other drawing did not work. I think you all can relate, please enjoy!

[​IMG]

Sweet dreams

Hi guys!
    Usually a vacation should recharge you but I feel exhausted. I've been to Finland for a few days to meet a friend of mine. Finland is such a lovely place, I love the nature and the air. The thing is that while I was there there were no nights, the sun never went down. It was amazing to walk by a lake in the midnight sun, but it totally screwed up my sleeping pattern. It all felt like one big day. I left to go home early this morning and since we did not want to risk oversleeping and we could not get to sleep before 4 o'clock we decided to just not sleep at all. No regrets, just very tired. Sweet dreams everyone!

[​IMG]

Ice cream treat

Hi guys!
    This week I've made a mini comic. I really like making those but they are hard to get right. This time it's about a bad decision my sister and her friend made.

At the moment I'm on vacation in Austria. We're in the capital Vienna and it is really unbearably hot so we decided to get an ice cream. There is a very nice ice cream store and they have big coupes for two people. My sister had already once managed to eat one all on her own but this time she decided she would share one with her friend. It's a big coupe with lot's of fruit and cream. Before eating these two made a promise to eat the full thing, a decision they would regret. Somehow they managed, they where totally stuffed after but it was still a very nice ice cream. To me a normal ice cream was already way too much.

[​IMG]

Boys skirt

Hi guys!
    Tonight I present to you a whatsapp conversation with a new friend. I've met someone new on my vacation, an Italian named Brando. We've been chatting a bit and the conversations we have are mostly jokes. A part of our chat inspired me to make this mini comic. I hope you all enjoy!

[​IMG]

Different

Hi guys!
    The very first thing I want to say is that this comic has nothing to do with the looks of people. I personally have a look that people might call strange because they don't often see dreadlocks on a straight haired girl. I've also had my hair painted in each color of the rainbow. I personally like to think that I try to see everyone as equal until I speak to them, although this might not be completely true.

What really bothers me is the typical 'special' people. These are girls or boy that call themselves special, weird or not the typical person. I've mostly met girls like this. To me saying that you're special shows that you're not. It is a total stereotype for people to call themselves different, because we want to be noticed and we want to stand out. My frustration with these kid of people might be because I was like this too when I was younger. I think I heard this in the movie 'Incredibles' and it's very true: If everyone is special, no one is.

The thing is that if a person is not born nobody will notice, everyone will keep living, the world will keep spinning and life just goes on. A life is just so insignificant, the thing that makes it look like you are special is that you are the 'main character' in your own life. But realise that in someone else's life you might just be a number on a screen or simply non existent. Don't be important, don't be special and don't be different, just be you and be happy with that. If you can do this I think you'll win in life.

11. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    [​IMG]

Run away

Hi guys!
    Here is a new mini comic for you. It's about a Pokémon mystery dungeon game I was playing with YouHoney. We both did the character quiz and I got Eevee and he got Shinx, so we both chose the Pokémon of the other as our partner. Somehow it seems that he had more trouble with the game than me, maybe it was because of my run away ability ^^''

If the comic is difficult to read you can find a bigger version on my Deviantart: http://blisca.deviantart.com/art/Run-away-560475848

Smooshie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.