1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Wizarmonfan, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    I would like to start working on my OC Digimon fic, set pre-canon, 1983. I also need help finalizing the bios of my characters, if someone wouldn’t mind. My character (s) will be the main ones in the RP/fanfic. Your character, however, can be anyone you want. Just fill out the following form and we can get started once your character is accepted!

Before that is some general information on the setting of the fic.

Back in 1973, Japan was invaded by four Ultimate (Mega) level Digimon, who abducted Hiroshi and proceeded to brainwash and indoctrinate him. They then left, with ChaosPiemon coming back from time to time to ensure Hiroshi stayed under their will. Being their pawn, Hiroshi took control of Odaiba in their stead and it becomes a battle for the other Chosen to defeat Hiroshi and free him from the brainwashing.

The requirement for the rp, which I will be turning into a story when we complete each chapter, is 6500 (6400-6600) words, 45 chapters.

https://sites.google.com/s/1TsaCR9D...W5fn/p/1t7PCiRbhD7rZ7VlSjqxZZRHIA6nFjzhJ/edit

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History: