1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Original Box Office

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by LassusVulpes, May 15, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Gather around kids, gather around. It is time to tell you all of the tale of the one eyed king. A man who will go down in history, as being infamous , and powerful."

Prologue - A long trip ahead

'In a world where boxes and humans live together, Samuel Boxington was made. Humans had made it so that only a substance say a branch, and air was all you needed to make cardboard by expanding the substance out as far as it can go. When a box is filled with the correct materials it can make a living creature.

"Each box has many components , bagged air for organs , bubble wrap as muscles, cardboard made of cornstarch skin, styrofoam for blood, bamboo bones, coconut husk for hair. That is the basics for making a human, animals are similar besides some parts.

Transportation was made easier as cardboard is much lighter weight than metal but far more brittle and flammable." Samuel was in his room doing his homework , writing all of this down attempting to get a good grade in his classes.

Looking out his window he sees humans walking on one side of the street talking and a group of boxes on the other side of the street. Both never looked at one another, never spoke of one another and just kept walking.

Samuel questioned why they didn't at least wave at one another. He shrugged it off and went back to his homework, after answering a few questions he heard a scratching sound through the streets. He glanced out and saw a box, not shaped like a human, but a wolf.

Not one wolf, but a pack of them. He quickly moves to the side of the window as to not be seen. He slyly moves for his desk and grabs his blade. A long blade made completely of bent soda cans.

He watches the wolves as they moved by, they were made of black boxes with claw marks of green . He opens a Journal he wrote "A Monster . it's said that their blood is made completely out of energy drinks. So they do not need rest, allowing for them to run all day long. Along with that, an aluminum inner casing, even if I can strike the skin, I can't break all the way in." He muttered to himself.

Samuel hops out of the window and lands in a bush underneath, his sword on his shoulder . He watches the monsters movements carefully, he catches that one of them was sniffing the air . After a bit the sniffing monster howls into the air making all the others howl. They start running in the way that the humans and other boxes were walking.

Samuel well knew that he wouldn't be able to break them down, but he knew he had to at least slow them. He charges forward from the bush screaming . The wolf he was charging for turns around only to get struck in the face by his blade. The Monster howls and the others turn around.

They approach Samuel slowly, his arms were shaking, small crinkles were heard of his blade as it shook . One wolf walks forward towards Samuel, and lunges. Samuel swung his blade striking the side of the wolfs face knocking it to the side just in the to block another attack.

He slowly walks backwards, he only knew a few things of this area, and one of those was a large cliff. He lures the wolves , until eventually he hears a plane fly over head. He wasn't able to look up as he has to keep his eyes on the wolves, it wasn't long until large boxes slam right onto the wolves bodies, pieces of can fill the streets. The Monsters fidget around, clawing the streets before laying motionless. Two human like box figures drop from the plane and kick over the boxes they just dropped. One of the boxes spill open revealing that they were full of dumbells . The box was Labeled "Picks Sporting Goods."

"Hey Kid, what are you doing with a military personal blade? Hand it over immediately . The council will have a talk about this ." One of the people who dropped from the ship call out, storming over to Samuel.

Samuel stepped back "Ah. Stop, I have a card." He reaches down and opens a slot in his leg, inside was a wallet . He opens it and takes out a card , the card was written in a golden text. A logo of a snake covering a shield with the number 53 behind it .

"Tch, so you do. . " The box grunts. "Then I guess we should Introduce ourselves. I am Lieutenant Frederick , and that is Lieutenant Jackson. " Lieutenant Jackson waves from the back, "Sup." he calls out .

Samuel waves at Jackson and looks at Lieutenant Frederick, "What's with the weights ?" Pointing towards the boxes. "Well these are our heavy artillery. Mostly used to clear up invasions. You should know this . " Frederick crossed his arms

" Sorry , i've only been enlisted for around two weeks. I'm still learning how to use my blade." Samuel motions for his sword. Frederick nods, "Have you named it ?" The two just looked at one another before being interrupted by a crash . Samuel and Frederick turn to see one of the wolves still alive flailing around . Jackson jumps off one of the weights and cuts the wolfs head off with a weapon that didn't even resemble a sword, it looked to be a large chunk of aluminum.

Energy drink splashes the pavement and Jackson stabs his blade in another wolfs body. "So, kid." Jackson calls out. "it's Samuel." Jackson rests on his blade. "Well, Samuel. As you know ,each brand of box has their own power. What's yours ? I've never seen a box your type before. Me and Frederick are both DMD boxes, we're able to change the outcome of our bodies with a quick roll of a dice. " He reaches in his pouch and takes out a handful of dice, throws them in the air. The dice land and they glow . Jacksons body changes along with his blade. "That was a low Roll. Sadly, I cannot roll endlessly. But it also changes how badly I'm damage."

Jackson picks up his dice and places them back in his pouch. "Well . . . I can do this." Samuel bends down of one of the dead hounds and touches it. After a few seconds the cardboard starts to crack and fold . It slowly wraps around Samuel as if it was an armor set. "If I touch any box for long enough, I take their cardboard along with that. . ." He raises and extends his hand. Long claws of metal break out of his hand. "I take their power. I am a jack of all trades."

"impressive" Samuel hears Frederick mutter. It wasn't long before a Siren went off "What?! They're breaching the walls!" Frederick calls out . He signs for the two of them to follow him "What about the monsters?"Samuel calls out. "They're dead, don't worry about it!" Frederick responds. Jackson grabs his blade and follows behind. The three of them hop on the plane that the two of them had arrived by.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  2. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    - Chapter One Breach of the wall

Samuel looked around the plane they were in and saw a Logo. "Mazon" Samuel mutters under his breath. He looked out to the horizon, his little neighborhood vanished from sight. "So how does your family think of this?" Jackson asks Samuel. "Well, I really don't talk to my Family. They kind of were broken apart when I was three." Jackson stopped talking . "Sorry to hear that, but we're not here to talk about family. " Frederick kicked back in his seat. "let's see if you even know anything about this war. Who are we fighting ?" Samuel glanced at his Journal, and without hesitation Frederick grabbed the book and tossed it to the back of the ship. "uhm. . . We're against the . . . Peace Bringers, boxes that want us to not take over the world. They are very strong, but we're stronger." Frederick chuckled "So you don't have peanuts for brains. "

So let's ask this question, how do you kill a box?" Samuel was a bit recoiled but he knew the question was coming. "There's many ways, But the most common are, breaking their tape and breaking them apart, but that can be resurrected. Burning them which will make it impossible to be remake, and by soaking them with water which is why we do not battle during harsh weathers"

"Correct." Frederick stood up on the plane and hung his head out. "Well trivia time is over. Get ready to drop." He reached to his back and took out a long blade in a spiral shape. Jackson grabbed his chunk of metal and got next to the door. "And Sir. My blades name, is Terribilis"

Frederick smiles and nods , jumping from the plane Jackson follows not far behind. Samuel waits for a bit before jumping out. The winds knocked him around but he extends his arms and floats down. Instantly rushes of projectiles meet him, He blocks a few with his sword but feels pieces of his skin get broken off . He dives down and rolls on the ground.

"So they got some turrets. . ." He reaches for his Journal before remembering that it was tossed. "Oh no . . " He clutches his blade and looks around, his only protection was right in front of him, a slim tree. He hid behind it and thought of a plan. He saw a small group of people being lead by a large box that resembled a brute holding a large machine shooting projectiles at a fast rate.

The machine was labeled N&B Samuel examined it further too see it was shooting colorful rounds . Looking at where it was shooting he saw a group of boxes with horns on top of their head. One had a long blaster in its hand . Upon pulling the trigger , a bottle sitting on top of the blaster fizzed up and a white ring was shot out as fast as a cheetah. It struck the Brute breaking the armor on its shoulder.

Samuel saw a chance to attack when the box was twisting off the brown liquid . Samuel took note of that and ran from behind the tree. He kept low to the ground to be harder to see. He leapt over the barrier and broke the box down . Examining the blaster he saw it was labeled ¨Joke¨ He grabs his blade and looks around, it took a second before he looked up, large walls made of cardboard arched over the lands, with a large crater at the middle. Smoke breaking free from the hole followed by planes and more soldiers.

Samuel ran from the area he was at. He saw the colorful projectiles of the N& B's and Ran faster. He slid under a large blade, He looked down the blade to see the owner. He saw another large brute labeled "Kat" It had no arms, large branches of metal took their place. On one arm it was a wrecking ball, on the other it was a large blade that looked to be able to break through stone.

He kept running before seeing Jackson and Frederick Charging in. He watched them run past "Fight's this way kid!" Jackson called out dragging his blade behind him. Samuel slide to a pause and watched as they charged in.

Samuel clutched his blade and ran back into battle he felt his body shake as he saw the enemies grow larger in his sights. Kicking off the ground he strikes another person and grabs their arm absorbing their body. He heard a crack behind him and spun around two hands on the handle of his sword.

Instead of seeing a box he saw a wave of smoke. He knew that there was a certain type of weapon that held itself in a wave of smoke so he swung his sword in the smoke, His sword wasn't slowed in any way so he kept swinging. What sounded like a can opening came from behind him. He turned around to get hit in the face by a rush of rubber snakes. He pulled them off and swung downward in the area they came from . He heard another crack of a can and a sizzle. He pulled his arms to his face and crouched down.

A bright ball of light flew over him seconds later an explosion is heard. "A firework." Samuel mutters before realizing that he will be unable to win this fight with his blade. He looked at his arm to see his logos. He saw a logo , "Werds." He extends his arm and his arm starts to form into a long cylinder.

He aims towards the smoke, hearing another sizzle behind him he turns and hopes that this will work. He pulls an imaginary trigger in his head, and a rush of small little rock shaped debris rushes out of the cone . He jumps back to dodge the expected firework. But is surprised when no firework comes out. After a few seconds a whistle sound is heard but nothing exits the smoke.

A loud bang erupts from the smoke and fire is spreading quickly. Samuel knew that the box was on fire . He quickly dashes over and grabs ahold of it ripping its arm off and absorbing it.

He stretches his arms a bit , picking up Terribilis he continues to rush forward. as he rushed forward, he tripped over a thin rope, he slams onto the ground his sword clashing to the ground in front of him and a burst of werds shoot above him. He looks up to see that he triggered a shrapnel trap.

Stumbling to his feet he shook his head and looked up. A large aircraft over head shadowed over him. A giant ring of lines with the word Malwart in big text flew over head. Hatches opened up and large boxes fall and split open in the air revealing watermelons.

A watermelon was heading straight in Samuels path . He picked up Terribilis and continued to run forward, watermelons explode on his left and right. A chunk of water melon splashes him in the face

He jumps over a barricade right as another watermelon rush happens . He looks back at the fleet to see the Anti Air Shooting at the Dropship. Merf turrets shooting darts and Mokia Launchers shooting bricks.

He takes a deep breath, another soldier slides in next to him. Samuel extends his claws and jumps back ready to strike. "I'm on your side Smooth brain." the box calls out shooting a pencil out of a bow at another box. "We're getting ready to fall back, the giga is almost ready. "

Samuel nods and before he could make a move the soldier he was just with was pinned by a Monster , kicking and thrashing the soldier under the wolf punches the wolf's face Samuel swung Terribilis striking the wolfs outer coat . He extended his claws and struck the wolf in the back kicking it off, swapping to a werd launcher to pelt it in the face with rounds of the little pebbles. The wolf growls and runs off. Samuel looked around, placed Terribilis in its scabbard and runs off with the wounded on his back

#2 Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Chapter 2 - Giga

Samuel dashes across the field , explosions of hair spray break around him, Werds flying past him. He notices up ahead a car slowly down, an old dune buggy that looked like it had just gotten out of a one on one with a deer.

Samuel notices that the driver had horns on their head. As he ran for the car the driver didn't notice him. Samuel leaps and grabs a bar that held the sky covering to the dune buggy, turns and kicks the driver out. They fall out of the car, and the car slows down, Samuel places the wounded in the passenger seat buckling them in a seatbelt before slamming his foot on the gas pedal.

The sped by allied troops pushing in with suppression getting ready for the Giga. It wasn't long till the ground shook, a large cardboard T-rex breaks out of the ground, chomping the soldiers who dared to be on top of it. Rubble goes flying all across the battle field, a tire gets punctured by a rock.

Samuel swerves to keep control slamming into a rock scraping the paint. Stabilizing the car again he drives for the main base, the tire making a grinding noise as it ran across the ground. It was shortly silenced by the Giga's roar, it was strong enough to rattle the metal of the car, break the ground and collapse structures .

"We're almost there. " Samuel mutters, the dune buggy looked to almost be done and on its last limbs. Looking ahead, he notices that the Giga's tail was swinging right in his direction. "That doesn't look fun . . " Samuel mutters, he shifts gears , turning the wheel quickly to the left, slamming on the break, the dune buggy breaks off the ground in a flip, he feels his body leave the seat, the gigas tail flying right past him tearing off the ceiling. The Dune buggy lands with a roll and yet another tire breaks off. "I lied, that was fun." Samuel chuckles to himself, unbuckling the wounded throwing them over his shoulder and running back to the base.

He arrives finally. He kicks open the doctors door, one of the nurses run over, grab the wounded . "You know, this place is really far away." Samuel jokes. "Well duh, we don't want all of the people injured to get crushed by a Giga, now help me out. Give me that tape dispenser. " The nurse places the wounded on the bed and Samuel grabs a tape dispenser laying on a desk nearby, He takes a bit off, and wraps it around the wounded. "That should do." He stands and places the tape dispenser on the table .

The office shook as the Giga stomped its foot down. "How do they plan on taking that thing down?" Samuel asks , the Nurse shrugs. "Probably with Cannons. Now this battle needs you, so take that tape dispenser and get back on that field. You hear me mister ?"

Samuel grins "My name's Samuel, and don't you forget that." As he turns, he grabs the tape dispenser, and waves in the air , opening the door he's met by the Giga's roar. "Looks like this is gonna be fun."