1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

BraviaryScout swooping down to Lake Valor

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by BraviaryScout, Apr 19, 2017.

1. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey everyone. Was referenced to this site through ff.net. I will likely be in the fanfic corner posting stories that I hope will be decent reads and enjoyed by all. I do work five days a week, so I may not always be active here.
    I've been playing Pokémon since Gold, Silver & Crystal in 2000 and have bought and played every version of the core series all the way up to Sun & Moon. I used to actively watch the show, but lost interest after the Diamond Pearl series. I do have to admit that the lightheartedness of the new Sun Moon series is pretty funny and have watched a couple of episodes.

As my name suggests, I am an Eagle Scout of the Boy Scouts of America. I earned this honor in 2012 and much of the scouting principles have shaped me into who I am today.
    It would be hard to pick a favorite Pokémon since I do like the majority of the designs. There are a few exceptions though. But some of the ones I particularly like are Braviary of course, Volcarona, Noivern, Honchkrow, Mienshao, Bisharp, Tyranitar and Blaziken. All as well as their respective previous forms. I don't have a set favorite typing, but I'd probably say that my top four are Fire, Fighting, Flying and Dark.

So I'm excited to be here on LV, so I'd like to ask as a get-to-know-you deal; What is your guilty pleasures?

For me, I have a huge sweet tooth. I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies, brownies, blondies, ice cream, milkshakes and chocolate. Oh and beer. Although it isn't sweet; I do enjoy a good glass of Lager or PA.

Feel free to drop by my profile office and chat...I'm a pretty easygoing guy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Well hey there! Welcome to the Lake, my friend! Don't be afraid to ask any of us for help, we we all in your place once. We're a tight-knit community, so I'm sure you'll find yourself getting along with us just fine!

And as you said, be sure to check out the Literature Library! You can post things you've written there!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Its nice to see a writer around here! I hope to read some of your fanfics sometime! As for where the fanfic posting would be, just click the link here to get to the Literature Library!

4. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hi there, and welcome to LV! I hope you'll enjoy it here, and I'll be looking forward to see your works at the Literature Library (like everyone else is saying) :D See you in the forums!

5. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @[member="BraviaryScout"]! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hot darn. I have a really good friend who did this, and from what I've heard it's quite the achievement, given how it apparently ends with a small-scale business project.

Glad to have you with us. My guilty pleasures are puns, unusual memes, and the Sonic Boom TV series. Oh, and inside jokes - and there are plenty of these to go around for everyone, don't you fret.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome here @[member="BraviaryScout"], enjoy the forum, hoping to see you join in :)

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Its nice have you here! Welcome to LV! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

I was also a sweet tooth but after my tooth surgery I stopped eating much sweets. You know Cavities are bad XD. I like to joke and make people laugh even though its rare that people laugh at them XD. I also like chatting and making friends!

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! We're all pretty easygoing, so you should have no trouble making tons of friends. Glad you're here! :D

I'll just reiterate the one phrase that has been said here before: do check out the Lit Library, we love a good story or two!

BraviaryScout likes this.
  10. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Oh yes, it is definitely a notable achievement. It's gotten me a couple of jobs...including the ones I have now.

Requirements are: You must have held the previous rank of Life Scout for at least six months, held a leadership position for six months (I was the assistant senior patrol leader for half a year and our specific unit had a rule that the acting ASPL would become the SPL for the next six months during elections), earn at least 21 merit badges (13 of which are required to advance to Eagle. I earned a total of 39.) and ultimately plan & direct a service project that will benefit a non-profit organization. The last one is usually the most difficult, but for me; it was surprisingly easy. I built a musical instrument storage rack and hosted a music drive to provide a nearby church with adequate equipment.

And yeah, being an Eagle is almost like a fraternity of sorts. I've met US Marines, a couple actors, sports stars and even "outlaw" bikers who are Eagle Scouts. All were incredibly nice people and it goes to show that you've made a friend of sorts when you're in that inner circle, no matter the background.

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome to LV! Wow! An Eagle Scout! Congratulations! Hard work takes you places! I know you are gonna enjoy your time on LV and don't feel shy to ask for anything :)

12. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~

As it's probably be said a million times already, be sure to check out our Literature Library!

See you around~

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Brav! Welcome to LV ~ =)

Awesome to hear how you have something you're so devoted to already. I have a lot of hobbies, but would still like to find something I stay consistent with long term.

As for guilty pleasures...gah, I don't even know. Probably sweets, ever since I started eating them again I've had more and more cravings and yeah. Definitely a guilty pleasure. Then I proceed to feel bad afterwards. :< lol

enjoy your stay!!

14. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Braviary, man that is a cool bird! So you are an Eagle Scout, isn't that super neat, don't know any of those. It is great to meet you! If I can help you in any way, let me know!

16. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Hello! Personally I think it is AWESOME that you're an Eagle Scout. Pretty cool!
    #MissingNo

17. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who has welcomed me to this site. Honestly, I'm very surprised that I had gotten so much attention and haven't even been on here for a week. I'm eager to integrate myself in this cozy little community and start pumping out captivating stories and the like.

See everyone around!