1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Announcement Breakthrough! Sinnoh Legends Appearing!

Discussion in 'Info Desk' started by Professor Azelf, May 16, 2018 at 6:12 PM.

1. Professor Azelf

Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Breakthrough! Sinnoh Legends Appearing!
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone, Professor Azelf here! I bring you some very exciting news. You may know that I have recently been studying a new type of Legendary Egg, and it turns out that a special new legendary Pokémon was inside! With further research, I can conclude...

Sinnoh Legendaries are here!

You can now find Sinnoh Legendary Eggs around Lake Valor. I cannot yet conclude how many exist, or what's inside, that's up to you, trainers!

It also appears that certain other legendary Pokémon found in the Sinnoh region may be roaming the forums. Beware though, they're not easy to catch! Maybe it's time to stock up on Master Balls, especially if one happens to be shiny...

Giratina's Secret?

I also seem to have discovered that Giratina holds a very interesting and unique secret. I suppose you'll just have to catch one and find out exactly what it is! Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽7.9
    Battle Points:
    ★3
    Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Time to finally get me a Platinum Dragon!! :U

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DIO likes this.
  3. Junkrat

Junkrat Existential Anomaly
    Discord Mod Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽358.2
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Park Ball ★★★
    The time has finally come... this is very exciting. I am so hyped for this!

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy cute lil' pile of goo
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,501.1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★Heart Scale ★★
    Any! I wanna get Shaymin *_*

5. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽240.2
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Sinnoh legendaries have always been the most interesting to me. And there's so many!

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    Super Mod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,213.1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    Time to hunt some eggs then, I wanna get them all before I start hatching them.

7. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽217.6
    Battle Points:
    ★16
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh man the Sinnoh dragons are here! :D

8. Cherry3Fairy

Cherry3Fairy σh dαrlíng!
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽579.0
    Battle Points:
    ★28
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Showtime, folks! Let's go hunting!

9. survivalist

survivalist Electrifying!
    Social Team VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.6
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Soothe Bell ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Oooooh, gotta find a Distortion Noodle!!