1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Breath of the Wild RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LadySmugleaf, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    (@Laserdragon14 )
    "Actually, let's camp out and wait for Ari. I hope she makes it soon and she doesn't get hurt. Again. I swear, if she's fighting bears right now..." Majora let the trail off before picking it back up. "Still, though. Let's hope she makes it by midday tomorrow."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "If that's what you want to do, besides that, I need to make sure that this bow is in prime condition when we decide to attack this place," Stormbreaker agreed. "I'll go look for some herbs and wood."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Dusk fell slowly for Aria. She had taken to singing the Knight of Hyrule's creed in several tunes- with varying degrees of success. As she finished the last one (sung in the deep pitch of a funeral march), Blueberry continued to graze and the bokoblins still laid in wait. She looked at the sky and thought about the route ahead of her- it would take about another 8 hours to reach the Bridge of Hylia- so she could ride during the night and get to the meeting place in time for a nap and no risk of stalokblins. Aria nodded to herself- that was the best course. She leaned down and patted Blueberry's neck. "Let's go," she ordered and Blueberry raised his head reluctantly. Aria kicked him and he broke into a trot, heading towards the ambush. "Faster," Aria muttered, kicking him harder. Blueberry obliged, jumping into a gallop as the Bokoblins screamed and jumped out. Aria unsheathed her sword, parrying away the hoe. Her eyes widened as she saw the Moblin raise to his feet, preparing to swing his club.
    "Left!" She screamed, yanking Blueberry's hair to the desired direction and flattening her torso down as much as possible.
    Blueberry whinnied as he swerved left, the club barely grazing Aria's side. She kicked Blueberry in panic, urging him faster as she spotted a break in the ruins. "There!" She screamed and Blueberry galloped towards the crumbling wall and jumped. Aria gripped his mane tightly, her knees digging into his side's for a fraction of a moment as they soared before he landed and continued to run away from the monsters. Aria glanced back to see them waving their weapons but not pursuing. She grinned in relief as she looked back to the road, feeling the wind in her hair as the adrenaline pumped through her veins.
    "That'll keep us up, won't it?" She mused to Blueberry as the moon began to rise and the world turned dark. She squinted but could hardly see a thing. "Alright Blueberry, I'm trusting you to get us there safely."

(@Majora's Incarnate @Laserdragon14 )

#223 Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  4. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Majora sat down, impatiently waiting for Ari to show up. Majora wantd to see her again.

5. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    With the cover of night, it was hard to stay alert, Aria yawned to herself. She shook her head as Blueberry clipped along the path. "I hope we get there in time for me to take a nap," she yawned again.
    Her ears twitched as she heard the sound of bones rattling together. "Blazes and curses!"
    Aria kicked Blueberry's side and he jumped into a trot. Aria wanted to kick herself for not noticing he had slowed into a walk. She heard a telltale twang behind her and she bend low in the saddle as a woosh of air flew over her shoulder. "Damn it! Archers!" Aria cursed, kicking Blueberry sharply. She gripped his mane tighter as he leaped into a gallop- thundering down the road.
    Aria's heart pounded in her chest- why had she forgotten to wear her chainmail? She was a sitting duck without it. Adrenaline spiked as another arrow flew uncomfortably close. "Hylia preserve me," she prayed as Blueberry moved off the road to a large stone, circling around it. The next moments slowed for Aria- the stalokblin hit the stone and it rumbled ominously- the tell tale sign of a Stone Talus. Something Aria had only heard about in legends and talltales.
    "Blueberry! That didn't help!" She squeaked, her voice several octaves higher as she forced Blueberry back to the road. Aria tried to clear her panic as she struggled to remember the evasive maneuvers she had been taught.
    "Left right left or right left right?" She screamed as Blueberry galloped down the road and Aria forced him to run in zigzags as a stone crashed to their right.
    Blueberry whinnied sharply, rearing up before bolting for his life.
    "I'm too young to die!!" Aria screamed as she gave up any sort of control and held on to the saddle for dear life.
    She was still screaming when the Stone Talus turned back, giving up on the intruders as they ran out of range. She had only just stopped screaming as Blueberry stopped suddenly at a camp and Aria collapsed on Blueberry's neck- trembling from adrenaline, vaguely aware of Majora sitting at the fire. Under her, Blueberry breathed heavily, in just as a bad shape as Aria. He dropped his head, sides heaving as Aria continued to cling onto the saddle.

(@Majora's Incarnate )

#225 Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  6. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "Well well well, look who finally showed up," Majora said with a grin, "It sure took you long enough, Ari." Majora got up from the fire and helped Aria off of Blueberry, then lay her down next to where he had been sitting before. He then started rubbing Blueberry's back.

7. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria sat up, staring at the fire. "Stone Taluses are real," she said finally, not looking up as Blueberry moved towards the grass behind her. "It..." She gestured with her hands, her words failing her. "Was big," she finished lamely, dropping her hands to her lap. Aria blinked, her eyes closing for just a brief second... Her head dropped and she jerked back up, her eyes wide open and her stomach grumbled.
    "Say, Majora," she started. "Have you happened to have seen my food bag and my halberd?"

(@Majora's Incarnate )

8. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    ( @Laserdragon14 @LadySmugleaf )

I was hoping she had the halberd.
    Well.... crap.

"Uhh... no. Well, we have the food bag. Stormbreaker, where'd you put the food bag?"

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Stormbreaker looked up from analyzing some herbs at the mention of his name.
    "The last time that I saw the food bag, it was on Blueberry," Stormbreaker replied before returning to the herbs.
    (@Majora's Incarnate @LadySmugleaf )

10. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "Oh, wait, that's right! I have it, haha! Anyways, here you go, Ari. I think it was caught on my armor when we... embraced." Majora sheepishly handed the bag back to it's owner, Aria. "So, you ready to finish this contract? How's your arm feeling? Completely healed, now?"

11. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria felt her stomach drop. "Horsefeathers," she breathed, dropping her head into her hands. "Da's going to kill me for sure. Blueberry- you stupid, overprotective stallion." She cursed more under her breath and Blueberry walked over to her and nudged her shoulder. "Don't you try to butter me up, boy, I'm not done being mad at you." Aria pushed his nose away and Blueberry huffed at her. Aria shook he head. "My shoulder feels... Ok. Not too bad. And yes, I am beyond ready to finish this contract." Aria dug through the bag and began to nibble on some bear jerky. "The biggest problem is that a lance or halberd is far superior for mounted combat. But a sword can do in a pinch..." Aria yawned, breaking her thought. "We'd better talk strategy in the morning..."

#231 Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    Rezna likes this.
  12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "These will be good for immediate poison aid," said Stormbreaker to himself as he carefully picked the herbs. "But it would go good with something that keeps one's energy up, but I need more of those herbs to make a potion out of it."

13. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "Hey. What happened, anyways? Something about a Stone Taluse? Want to talk about it, then finish your contract?" Majora asked.

14. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria jerked herself awake. "Well, after Blueberry calmed down- that took forever- we travelled just passed Proxim bridge. Honestly- I should have napped then but I decided to wake until nightfall because there were signs of a bokoblin ambush. We cleared that and were set upon by some stalokblins- think bokoblins but skeletons, way more annoying than scary. Well, they hit a stone talus," Aria yawned behind her hand. "And from there- we ran like hell, dodging boulders left and right until we reached here." Aria shook her head. "That's it. Unless you meant why Blueberry went off the deep end?"

15. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "No, no... I'm more concerned for you than Blueberry. Uh, no offense, buddy. But hey, we both have intentions of protecting Ari, right? So no hard feelings either, I hope. Anyways, have a good rest, Aria." And with that, Majora gave Aria a hug, then walked over to where Stormbreaker was sitting. "You wanna go to sleep and I'll take guard again?" Majora asked.

16. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria nodded and curled up in front of the fire, the warmth lulling her to sleep almost immediately. Blueberry stepped closer and huffed on her cheek. Aria didn't stir and Blueberry moved away, meandering towards the river.
    Aria dreamt as the fire cackled.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Stormbreaker looked up from making a small bottle of poison healing potion.
    "I can either stand guard for half of the night and then go to sleep, or you can stand guard and get me up when you start getting tired," replied Stormbreaker. "Whichever you want to do."

18. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "Can you go first? I'm kind of tired since I usually do guard duty the whole night, so I don't get a lot of rest. Just make sure to wake me up, okay?" Majora said, sitting down about 3 yards away from Aria, then falling asleep. Thankfully, he didn't receive a vision, but a dream. It did include the Yiga person from before, but this one appeared to be a girl. For some reason, Majora realized that this was the same person from the second vision.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Sounds good," answered Stormbreaker as he finished the potion and started to do a patrol around the camp.
    From the corners of his eyes, he believes that he sees shapes just inside the darkness. When he turned to face it, he sees nothing.

20. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria was in a meadow. Her fingers deftly weaving another wildflower into the crown.
    "Little song."
    Aria looked up to see Coda kneeling beside her. She smiled at him and offered the crown to him.
    "What is it, big brother?" She asked and he took Her hands in his.
    "Free me, little song."
    The scene changed. The forest grew menacing- the trees blocking out the light and she heard a roar. Suddenly, Coda was in front of her, his boots sinking into the mud as he parried the Lynel's blade. "Free me, little song!" He pleaded as shadows began to drag Aria away from them. "Please! Free me!"

Aria woke up suddenly, gasping and her arm outstretched as if she could save her brother. "No-what?" She gasped, looking around wildly at the camp. "A vision?" She murmured, confused as she rubbed her head. "No, it couldn't have been..."