1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Breath of the Wild RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LadySmugleaf, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Let's just get to the stable," Stormbreaker put in before asking Aria, "Is that shoulder bothering you anymore?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    (lol with blueberry)

"I certainly hope we will." Majora noticed Aria move away a bit and was slightly dissapointed, but he wouldn't let that affect him. He constantly had to catch himself staring at Aria. Now that the contract was done, he could focus on her, and he realized she was seriously beautiful. That's when he realized, that he was certain he had feelings for Aria. And, when Majora finally brings Aria on a date, he would ask her to be his girlfriend.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "Just a wee bit sore when I overuse it or blueberry drops his head on it," Aria answered truthfully. She shrugged as best she could. "But that's to be expected. I'm fine- really. I'm sure the stablemaster will have some arnica for it." She hummed under her breath, an old melody passed through her family and Blueberry's ears picked up at it.

Lake Hylia was as stunning as ever and Aria barely dragged her eyes away as they were stepping off the bridge of Hylia and back on the beaten path. Off towards the tree line, some horses grazed and Blueberry whinnied towards them, lifting his head.
    "We're getting closer," Aria said, looking towards her companions as they followed the path around the forest and up a hill to see the telltale horsehead of the stable about a quarter of a mile in front of them and a pond also a quarter mile to their right, the sun glinting off the water.

4. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Travis noticed Majora, Stormbreaker, Aria, and her horse coming in the distance. He decided to used piece of metal to flash them in code his location. When it seemed they had not noticed, he shouted, "HEY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Majora saw a light in the distance, but assumed it was just a small piece of metal reflecting the sun. Then, he heard a voice from that direction. Specifically, Travis' voice. Majora could tell because it was slightly raspy and sounded confident as if Travis could just tell them to do whatever he wanted, although all of them knew that wasn't how it would work. But, nevertheless, Travis was on top of what looked like an unfinished fortress. The fact that Travis did all of that himself in just under a week was amazing. Majora made a mental note to ask Travis how he possibly made that this quickly.

"Come on, Travis is waiting for us in that... fortress, maybe?" Majora said to Aria and Stormbreaker.

5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Stormbreaker glanced in Travis's direction to the fort. He didn't know what to make of it. The fortress didn't seem to be nearly complete but it was completed enough to provide some shelter. He tilted his head and shook away all thoughts and kept moving forward.

6. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "What?" Aria blinked and blinked again. She looked behind them and around. "Wasn't he..." She shook her head. "I'm going to the stable. That's where my contractor is and where the money is. You two, do what you want and I'll catch up later." She gave a wiry smile to Majora. "I promise not to fight any bears," she offered before swinging up on Blueberry and trotting towards the stable.

The stable grew bigger and Aria tried to quash the feeling of guilt down. She really did need to report about the contract and get the rupees but it could have waited until the evening. Aria rolled her shoulders as she slowed Blueberry down to a walk as they grew closer.
    "Hello," Aria greeted the stablemaster before he could say anything. "I'd like to board Blueberry, here for the night."
    He nodded. "Alright, and would you like a bed?"
    Aria pondered it, severely tempted to say yes. "Perhaps. I have to talk with my travelling companions," she declined politely and the stablemaster nodded.
    "Fair enough, pasture is behind the stalls," he told her and Aria left with a thanks.
    Blueberry's ears perked up as she led him to the pasture and began to unpack him.
    "I should give Travis a second chance," she murmured as she unbuckled the girth and pulled the saddle down. "Majora and I hardly met under the best circumstances but there's just something about him I don't like."
    Blueberry dipped his head down to graze as she began the task of brushing his coat.
    "But the problem is," Aria continued. "That I can't shake the fear away. And I know that I'm not injured and I have companions but... My fear says to avoid him because he'll try to rob me." She put the brush down and moved towards the hoof pick. Blueberry obligingly lifted up his front leg for her. "Like that other guy... Who also showed up supposed injured."
    Blueberry pinned his ears back and snorted at the memory. Aria moved on to the next hoof.
    "Maybe I'll just stick close to Majora, until I can get my fear under control," she hummed as she picked away dirt clumps. "I'm sure he'd like that. Guys like to feel needed." Aria finished Blueberry's other two hooves in silence before standing back up to remove the bridle.
    "See you, baby," Aria told him, kissing his nose. Blueberry nudged her as she jumped the fence and headed inside the stable.

7. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora sat around with Travis and Stormbreaker, still not really sure what to say to either men.
    "So... uh, Travis... you mind explaininto how you could possibly have built that all on your own?"

When Travis heard Majora speak, he quickly snapped back to attention. "Uh, what? Oh, the fortress? I didn't make it. I just cleaned it up. I feel like it was an abandoned church or something, and it was destroyed. Probably by a group of Bokos. There's a sign over that said, 'First Episcopal of Den', so I assume it honors the Goddess Den of Hylia, but it was destroyed by a stray Moblin that saw me. I killed it, though. I vacated it and cleaned it up. So yeah, here we are, I guess."

8. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Light filtered into the stable as Aria entered the open doorway. She looked around before pulling out the paper contract she had received. "Perosa," she murmured, looking around for her.
    "I am she," came a voice from Aria's side. She turned to see an elderly lady standing in the doorway.
    "I am Aria of Hateno," Aria introduced herself with an easy smile.
    "I see you already took care of my contract," Perosa interuppted, her hand raised. "They would have been hanging around here if you hadn't."
    Aria nodded. "Yes ma'am." She shifted her weight as Perosa handed her a single silver rupee.
    "Thank you, dearie," she said, her tone softening. Perosa moved onward to a stable bed and Aria looked down at the rupee.
    "30 for each of us," she calculated before heading over to the table and untying her own rupee bag. The Goddess smiled upon her because Aria had enough rupees to give Stormbreaker and Majora their shares without breaking the silver rupee. Aria lingered, retying her bag to her belt. She flipped through the rumor mill on the table, not focusing on the gossip thinly disguised as news.
    The sun began to set as she waited, enjoying her alone time. At last, Aria shut the book and stood up, the chair scraping as she pushed it back.
    "Time to go, I guess," she said to herself tiredly. Aria took a moment to duck behind the screen and change out of her armor. She trudged out of the stable, and dropped her armor on Blueberry's tack before giving a halfheart wave to the stable master as she trudged towards the shelter Travis was in.

(@Majora's Incarnate )

#288 Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  9. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    (@LadySmugleaf )

Once everyone had fallen asleep, Majora had snuck outside to wait for Aria. When she finally showed up, she seemed tired, so Majora decided to crawl behind her in the tall grass. He had already taken off his armor, so being sneaky wouldn't be a problem. Once he was behind her, Majora jumped up and grabbed her shoulders, scaring her.

Laughing at her, Majora chuckled. "Gotcha!" he said. "I bet that woke you up, huh? I know you're tired, but I wanted to show you something. Come on, follow me." Majora said.

10. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    When later asked, Aria would always vehemently deny having jumped half a foot off the ground and screamed when Majora scared her awake.

"Majora!" She protested, a hand over her heart as she tried to calm her nerves. "Lead on," she told him, curious about he had to show her. Aria rubbed her eyes and on a whim, slipped her hand into Majora's.

(@Majora's Incarnate )

#290 Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  11. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Once Ari took Majora's hand, Majora lead her to an area behind a small clearing of trees where there was a pond. The moon was shining brightly, reflecting their faces off the water as they walked. When they had found a nice spot, Majora asked her to sit down with him, so they could just talk.

"So... there's been some things on my mind... one of them being you," Majora said, flashing a quick grin at Aria.

12. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria felt herself flush. "Well, I have to admit that is mutual," she admitted, feeling shy all of a sudden. Aria tucked her legs under her as she gazed upwards towards the moon and stars.
    For a single selfish, stolen moment, Aria leaned her head against Majora's arm. He was warm and Aria felt her fears and hesitations melt away. In this moment, Aria could pretend not to be lonely. She reveled in their closeness, feeling the warmth of his larger hand on hers. His hand was rougher than her's- portraying his experience with the blade. Aria twisted her wrist, so that their fingers interlocked.
    " 'jora," Aria started, nerves causing her mouth to dry. She swallowed, looking at their reflection in the pond and willed herself to speak- to quickly ask what he meant- did he have feelings for her? But the words died on her lips as she moved to sit back up, suddenly unsure of herself and what she was doing. Aria looked up at Majora through her eyelashes, waiting on him to finish his train of thought.

(@Majora's Incarnate )

13. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "You see, as I told you earlier," Majora started, "When I had first met you, I didn't know what to think of you. I didn't know you, and you had already been mad at me, so I was a bit scared of you. But you keep caring for me. You've been so kind and generous, and I haven't even done anything but help you put a cast on. For that, I thank you. But I don't use thank you. The thing is, Ari..." Majora's voice cracked at that part. "I realize now, that... that I'm in love with you. But if you don't feel the same, tell me. I'll understand. It'll hurt, but I'll get through it."

With that, Majora just looked into Aria's eyes and squeezed her hand, hoping she would return the same feelings towards him.

14. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria felt stunned. She had guessed correctly but she was unprepared to hear such an admission from his lips. She smiled at him, feeling his hand squeezing hers.
    "I'm falling in love with you too," Aria admitted shyly. She readjusted her position, taking full advantage of their lack of armor to sit on his lap so they were eye-to-eye. "Even though we had a bit of a rough start"- Aria's cheeks pinked at the memory-"You were willing to help me out despite it." Aria felt her throat dry again and she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

(@Majora's Incarnate )

15. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora was filled with joy at the returned feelings, but he knew he could be even happier. From that point, he decided to ask Aria. "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Majora asked, already knowing what the answer was as he held Aria in his arms.

16. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria giggled. "Of course, 'jora," she let her eyes close as she enjoyed their closeness. She felt peaceful, content even. A yawn escaped her as the day's events caught up to Aria.
    "We might have to postpone stargazing," she rambled as she relaxed. "Do you want to go back to the stable or that shelter?"

17. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "We should probably head back to the shelter, because if we aren't there in the morning they may get scared. But let's stay here, for a little while longer?" Majora asked, wrapping an arm around Aria and pulling her closer to him, enjoying her company.

18. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "I'd like that," Aria yawned, cracking her eyes open. She let her head lull on his shoulder, while his muscles weren't the most comfortable- Aria couldn't deny she liked feeling safe in his arms. Her stomach grumbled and Aria remembered she had naught to eat since the morning. "Maybe not too long..." She admitted with a soft laugh.

19. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora chuckled quietly, happily content that this had all worked out. After around an hour of chatting, the new couple decided to go back to the shelter, since they were tired. When Majora entered, he saw Stormbreaker and Travis still sleeping in the same spot, and Stormbreaker was drooling. In the morning, he would make fun of him for it, but that would have to wait. Majora went over to the wall with his armor and bags, and curled up on the floor, not,bothering to lay out his sleeping mat. "Goodnight, Ari. I love you."

20. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria yawned as she followed Majora. She laid next to him, deciding to throw propriety to the wind. "Love ya too," she murmured, laying her head on her arms.

"Little Song."
    Coda appeared in front of her, still wearing she flower crown shebhad clumsily made for him. He took her hands in his as he stared into her eyes
    "Free me, Little Song," he pleaded again.
    How? Aria begged, feeling helpless and small again.
    "Free me please, Little Song!" Coda pleaded once more as Aria struggled against the shadowy hands as they dragged her away from him, screaming silently as a lynel appeared behind him, glaring at her.

Blueberry's ears flickered upwards. He shook his mane as he jumped over the fence and began to trot towards an unknown location- called by a voice only he could hear.