1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Breath of the Wild RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LadySmugleaf, Mar 5, 2019.

1. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "I turned him into the pasture at the stable- last night," Aria replied. She closed her eyes, clenching her fists. "The stablemaster told me he jumped the fence during the night when I retrieved my gear this morning. At the time, I thought nothing of it because he likes to roam but never strays far from me." She opened her eyes, staring at her hands and at the cresent marks she made in her palms. "He always came back." She reiterated firmly, as though to more convince herself. Aria stood up, looking towards the stable. "Anymore questions?" She snapped at Majora. Aria reeled back internally.
    He doesn't deserve your bite, she reminded herself and Aria felt guilt add to the fear. "I didn't mean to snap," she murmured lowly, shame hanging her head. "I'm sorry-" Aria left it at that, unsure of what other words to say to convey her worry for Blueberry and that she wasn't mad at him- she just... "Why are emotions so difficult?" She grumbled aloud, quite by accident.

(@Majora's Incarnate )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    When Aria snapped at him, Majora didn't do anything. He was shocked and hurt, but he kept his emotions in check, and, thankfully, didn't lash back. He decided he would just be kind anyways. Then, she apologized to him, and so he accepted by hugging her and holding her tightly.
    "They be like that sometime"
    "It's one of life's greatest mysteries, isn't it? Like, is there a god or something, watching over us, with a plan for our emotions and social life? I don't know, Ari... but it keeps me up at night." he said with a small smile, remembering the theater show called Red vs Blue he has seen in his early teenage years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "If there is, I'm kicking his butt after I die," Aria joked back weakly, she hugged Majora tightly, burying her face against his chest. By some miracle, she didn't end up crying- though Aria felt she would at the next unpleasant surprise.
    She held tightly to Majora, taking comfort from his touch- feeling her anxiety slowly start to fade. Aria exhaled deeply.
    "I should put my clothes inside before we start tracking Blueberry," she said but made no attempt to move. "I don't want to wear this dress back to Hateno. Mother would never let me live it down. And even worse- she'd insist on more dresses!"
    Aria fell quiet again, shifting her weight so she would be leaning against Majora. Only worry kept her eyes open.

4. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Go on ahead," Majora said. "I'll wait for you." Majora didn't want to end the hug either, but he released her so she could go change.

5. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria nodded. She gathered all of her clothes and the bag before ducking around the shelter. She pulled on the dryest pair of trousers she had before quickly throwing her dress off and pulling on a tunic. She stretched her arms up, only feeling a twing of soreness in her shoulder. "Alright," she said. She bent down and stuffed the now dry clothes into her bag before throwing it over her shoulder and headed back towards Majora.
    "I'm going to grab my sword and head back to the stable," She told him. "I'll let Stormbreaker know what's going on." Aria raised her free hand to scratch at her head. "I guess I'll meet you over there? Before the trail goes cold?"
    Without waiting for a reply, Aria spun around and entered the shelter. She crossed the floor and dumped the bag of clean laundry by her stuff before buckling her sword onto her belt.
    "Blueberry jumped the fence at the stable," Aria addressed Stormbreaker, not looking up from her task. "Majora and I are about to go out and track him-you're welcome to join us."
    Later, Aria still would wonder what processed her to wear her chainmail but she was grateful that she chose to do so.

(@Majora's Incarnate @Laserdragon14 )

#325 Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Stormbreaker gazed back at Aria.
    "Alright, just let me grab some stuff and I'll join you guys on your search," replied Stormbreaker.

7. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria gave a sharp nod. She slipped her bracers into her belt pouch. After a break from her chainmail, it felt heavy and cumbersome. Aria adjusted it across her collar, trying to find a sweet spot where it wouldn't drape too much on one side. It was only partially effective simply due to size differences.
    This would fit Majora better than me Aria groaned to herself as she tightened her belt another notch, cinching the chainmetal. But it was high quality armor- one of the last since the Fall of Hyrule and Aria thanked the Goddess for birthing her into a family with a long standing tradition of knighthood.
    Aria shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Focus. You need to focus, Aria. She reminded herself harshly.

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
  9. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria shook herself out of her stupor and followed Stormbreaker out into the field. "I'm going to the stable- with any luck, there'll be some hoofprints I can follow," Aria stated, looking between Majora and Stormbreaker.

10. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora explained his plan with Stormbreaker, and then Aria conviently showed up immediately after. "Well, are we all ready to go? Oh, wait, Travis. TRAVIS! WE'RE LEAVING FOR A BIT! WE'LL BE BACK! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!"

"OK!" Travis responded. I should be telling him that.

"Alright, we're all good to go, right?" asked Majora.

(@LadySmugleaf @Laserdragon14 )

11. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria nodded sharply, nerves overcoming her for a breath second. She ploughed ahead to the stable, circling around to the fence round back.
    It was still untouched.
    Aria crouched low and began to look for broken twigs or hoofprints- feeling vaguely stupid in the back of her mind. Aria bit her bottom lip, absently chewing it as she zeroed in on a scratch in the fence. She exaimed it before looking at the ground a few feet away from the fence- weeds and grass pressed down as if...
    "He went this way!" Aria exclaimed. "...I think..." She added much more quietly.

(@Laserdragon14 @Majora's Incarnate )

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Well, there's only one way to find out. Let's go," exclaimed Stormbreaker.
    For one of the few times in Stormbreaker's life, he's actually felt excited about going on an adventure.
    I guess that this is just a part of actually being a part of a group, Stormbreaker concluded

13. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora followed close behind Aria as she lead the way. After a while, the group came to a canyon with a lot of horses, around 12 - 15. Even though Majora looked on the map, he had no idea where they were. "So, uh... maybe Blueberry is somewhere in here? I don't see him, but let's get closer and look at all of them. Make sure to be sneaky, and crouch while you walk. We don't want to scare them."

Majora put an arm around Ari's shoulder and whispered, "We'll find him. I know we will!"

(@Laserdragon14 @LadySmugleaf )

14. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "Or..." She trailed off. Aria snagged a nearby leaf and raised it to her lips. She blew against it and coaxed out a melody.
    Please work, please work, please work
    Ears pricked up among the herd, listening to the hypnotic melody as Aria played it through twice, watching as the herd grew disinterested with her. The music ended and the horses resumed their grazing. Aria took a sip from her waterbag.
    "They shouldn't startle too easily now and Blueberry isn't here..." Aria shook her head. "Let's continue." She scooted close to the walls of the canyon, away from the herd. She glanced back at Majora and Stormbreaker, making sure they were following her. At long last, the canyon widened and in the distance, Aria saw Blueberry standing across from...
    Aria froze, staring at centaur like monster, a thick white man cover nearly all it's head, save for two horns and two red eyes, filled with malice.
    "O-o-o-o-oh..."Aria breathed shallowly. Her eyes widened and her hands felt clammy. Aria took a step back until she nearly ran into Majora. Aria felt sick to the stomach as she focused on the Lynel.

#334 May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
  15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Stormbreaker instinctively pulled out his bow.
    "What do you guys want to do?" asked Stormbreaker quickly as he started to train his arrow towards the Lynel.

16. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria trembled, fear locking her tongue.
    Coda was in front of her, small against the Lynel's bulk. Their swords met.
    "I..."
    The Lynel roared, spittle spraying from his mouth and canines glinting.
    Aria wanted to cry or scream, or both. She wanted to run, run far away and not fight any kind of lynel.
    Screw Hylia. Screw the prophecy.
    "I..."
    Aria swallowed, taking a deep breath.
    Blueberry needed her.
    Stormbreaker needed her.
    Coda needed her.
    Majora needed her.

"Free me, Little Song."

"S-stormbreaker, take to the air. If it pulls put it's bow, go as high as you can, fast," Aria ordered, pushing her panic aside. "Majora and I can take ground assault. If I can get to Blueberry, I can fight it on horseback. The key is to make sure we all attack it at once from different sides," Aria rolled her shoulders. She let out a shaky exhale, terror still making her nerves raw.

Rezna likes this.
  17. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "Okay, everyone, let's go! Stormbreaker, when you're up there, assuming he doesn't use his bow, try to slice his face, then dive between his legs and slice the back of his neck." Majora glanced at Aria, then ran forwards, blade drawn. Majora slid between the Lynel's legs and stabbed it in the rump, surprising it, The Lynel had quick reactions though, as Majora barely had time to pull his sword out before it swatted him aside. Majora groaned as he got up.

(@LadySmugleaf @Laserdragon14 )

18. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    One, two, three, four
    Aria chanted to herself, rushing after Majora. As he went for the Lynel, Aria veered right, towards Blueberry. She grabbed his mane and pulled herself up with some difficulty. Blueberry whinnied, stamping his hooves. Aria righted herself up in time to see the Lynel swat Majora away.
    "M-" she tried to call out before stopping herself with a choked back cough- none of them could afford to be distracted.
    One, two, three, four.
    Aria breathed and squeezed Blueberry's side. "Hyah!" she called. Aria drew her sword as Blueberry rushed into battle. The Lynel roared, spittle spraying on the battlefield. Aria gritted her teeth, narrowing her eyes as she urged Blueberry towards the monster. He responsed loyally, running towards danger.
    The Lynel snarled at their impudence, lunging forward to meet them, sword ready. Aria raised her sword to meet it and nearly dropped it at the weight of the Lynel's sword.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Stormbreaker whispered a spell under his breath and flew upward. Launched a shot off towards the Lynel. The shot bounced on the Lynel's armor. Stormbreaker bit his tongue in frustration as he grabbed another arrow and aimed his arrow at the monster. The creature turned towards Aria and charged at her, exposing his backside to Stormbreaker. He loosed the arrow, praying that it would hit.
    (@Majora's Incarnate @LadySmugleaf )

20. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora watched an arrow ricochet off of the Lynel's armor. "While it's distracted, aim for the neck!" Majora ran to help Ari. "We have a few minutes I think, until... well, you know," he said as he and Ari fought off the Lynel, pushing it back as they gained the offensive. "For know, let's just focus on not getting impaled, please." Majora then caught the Lynel's blade with the hilt of his sword, then turned his sword in a spiral arc in a disarming maneuver, but the Lynel knew the move well, so he held the sword tightly. Before he could strike back, though, Majora sidestepped and stabbed the Lynel in the side, screaming. "THIS IS FOR THE FUTURE!"