1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Breath of the Wild RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LadySmugleaf, Mar 5, 2019.

1. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria watched him go, confused at the speed he put on. Eh. Not her problem. Aria emerged from the tent? She did a double take. She was sure there wasn't a tent there before. Aria shook her head and winced again as she walked over to her thankfully untouched saddle bags and pulled out the gauze.
    "I need to stop wearing my sword to bed," she grumbled as she took off the heavy chainmetal and overtunic, leaving just a simple yellow tunic over her trousers. Aria lifted her arms up over her head as she enjoyed the breeze, moving to put her armor into a canvas bag and slinging it over her shoulder. She winced as her hip twinges but approached the campfire to see about breakfast. She glanced over to Majora, words dying at her lips before she settled for the vague memory she had. "You wanted to speak to me?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Well, I did, but I ran out of there thinking you were going to kill me, and rightfully so! I mean, every time you look at me it's always with a hateful expression. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about one of my dreams, Aria." Oh great. Now she thinks you dream about her. Good job. Majora mentally facepalmed. "N-not like that! I don't dream about you! Well you were in it, but... Ugh!" Majora could feel his cheeks getting red, blushing harder than she was.

"I mean, you and someone else. His name was Stormbreaker, I think. Well, basically, I've been having strange dreams lately. But they seem real, but I don't want to call them visions or anything." Majora went on, describing what he saw in his first dream, then in the second.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria choked on her spit. "A lynal?!" She exclaimed, looking pale and she shook her head furiously. "Nope, nope! They're one step down from Guardians! I'd like to live to reach an old age, thank you very much!" She cleared her throat and ran a hand through her short locks. "I don't want to kill you- if I did, you'd be dead by now. I mean, I did get really upset that you spooked Blueberry but... He's ok now." She looked away from him, staring down at her lap. "This morning, I, er, slept with my sword on and the guard cut into me. I was more upset at myself than you. And in pain. It still stings to be perfectly honest." She cleared her throat again, searching for the words. "If we run into someone named Stormbreaker, than I shall know the Goddess has a truly twisted sense of humor."

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Stormbreaker did one final check to make sure that he had all of his belongings and noticed that he hadn't clean his sword from when he injured himself.
    "Well, I guess I'll have to find a river before heading back to the mountains," he concluded to himself as he picked up and sheathed his sword and set off.

5. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria turned back to the cooking pot, feeling an awkward silence grow. She remembered not much of the night before- not after fleeing Kakariko. She ladled some water into the cooking pot before adding a handful of rice. She looked down at her dwindling supply and resisted the urge to sigh.
    Been sighing way too much lately Aria scolded herself as she stirred the rice one, twice and then thrice before turning to her food supplies and frowned. She would have to hunt and forage along the way, she decided as she counted the mushrooms and apples. Aria turned back to the rice and stirred it before it burned on the bottom. She spared a glace towards Majora, awaiting his response, though he seemed to be pretty deep in thought. Aria exhaled and looked down at the rice, her stomach growling as she added a pinch of rock salt to the pot.

6. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Sorry, I wasn't listening." Majora's back itched, but he didn't want to scratch it now as he felt it would make the situation even more awkward.

"You said you weren't mad at me or something? Something about the Goddesses twisted humor? Eh, whatever. To be honest, my judgement of you was unfair. When I saw you and Blueberry take out that Bokoblin, when you yelled at me, and when you literally yelled at me again in the tents, although that time you were more yelling in my direction, all of that together made me think that of you as one of those female warriors that usually are tough to the core and with that sassy attitude you see in the theatre productions, I can't think of the play but something like that." Majora paused, took a deep breath, and continued.

"I see now that I was wrong. You're kind, and generous too. You took care of me even while you were mad at me, helped me escape Kakariko Village, and let me ride on your horse with you, with my armor on, and fall asleep on your back, which I'm still embarrassed about. You're forgiving, as well, like how you quickly forgave me for scaring your horse. You forgave me for hurting and lying asleep on your back while we were riding a horse. You even forgave me for walking in on the tent I put you in without your permission."

He sighed once more.

"For that, I thank you. I owe you. If there's ever anything, anything at all that you want or need to talk about, or need me to do, I will gladly do so. I'll be there for you, if you'd like."

#46 Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  7. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria blushed, staring at the rice she was making. "Ah-It's really no problem," she murmured, the blush creeping along her ears. "I swear I-" she shook her head before pointedly dicing some mushrooms up into the rice. "Never mind."
    Get ahold of yourself, Aria scolded herself as she busied herself by finishing breakfast. You have no time to be getting flustered like a tween. She froze, mushroom still in hand as she processed his offer. "Thank you," she said softly, putting the knife down. "Um, breakfast is about ready, could you get my saddle bag? I only have one bowl- but you can use it while I rub down Blueberry."
    Shit. Aria picked the knife back up and finished cutting the mushroom. She needed to get her head out of the clouds and focus on the mission at hand. She had no time for feelings with a job to be done. Aria ate the last bit of the mushroom before stowing the knife back in the saddle bag she had just asked Majora to get...
    "I'm sorry, I already grabbed it... I swear I'm normally not this airheaded!" She exclaimed, her forehead resting in her right palm. "Goddess save me..."

8. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora just chuckled, noting there was a blush there, but not ready to speak up about it.
    "No worries, Aria. By the way, can I call you Ari? Aria is already a pretty name," then, putting on a dazzling yet clearly laid back smile, "but I'm just too lazy to say the whole thing. Thanks for making breakfast, by the way. I'll bet, it probably tastes really good!"

Noticing her expression, and wandering what it might mean, before beginning to eat, Majora was, once again, lost in thoughts, all alone.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Stormbreaker kept walking with very little interesting happening. He turned and noticed a stable.
    "Well, it couldn't hurt to visit the horses for a bit, especially since I'm in no hurry to return to the mountains," Stormbreaker said to himself aloud.

10. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria blinked and blinked again. "Sure," she nodded. Aria stood up, brushing her legs before walking over to Blueberry. "Live it up, boy," she grumbled as Blueberry snickered, going back to the grain the stablemaster had provided. She reached into the tackbucket by the fence post thar she had missed the night before and began to brush down Blueberry's coat. He sighed into the oats as she took her time, enjoying the simple motion of brushing his coat. "Goodness boy, looks like I could make a rope with what you're shedding," Aria teased her mount, crouching down to brush his legs. She put the brush down and pulled the hoofpick from her pocket. Aria gently sqeezed his left front ankle and Bluberry picked up his hoof.
    "There's a good boy," she praised, immediately grabbing the hoof with her free hand and began to pick out the small pebbles and clumped dirt out from under his hoof. She set the hoof down before doing the same with his other three hooves. Blueberry whinnied as she finished, forcing his hoof to the ground as she was letting it go.
    "Steady, steady boy," Aria soothed, stroking his broad neck. "I'm done now."

11. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Majora walked over to Aria, again asking how he could possibly find, tame, and ride a horse.
    "Aria? I know you're busy with Blueberry and all that, but could you help me find a horse? I'd rather not chafe your back again. It also was kind of uncomfortable for me, too."

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    When Stormbreaker reached the stable, he could hear some kind of chatter going on inside. He thought about listening in but quickly shook the thought away.
    "It's none of my business, whatever it is," he concluded.

13. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Upon hearing footsteps, he decided not to wait for Aria to answer. No, I can call her Ari now. He thought as he went outside to check. When he went outside, he gasped in surprised, realizing this was who he dreamed of, this 'Stormbreaker'.

"Hey, you there! Does your name happen to be Stormbreaker?" Majora asked.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Upon hearing his name, he turned towards the newcomer with wide eyes.
    "Uh...uh...yes, my name is Stormbreaker," he stuttered.

15. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "Well then!" Majora exclaimed, "Come on, I know you don't know me, but we've got a lot to talk about... before I tell you, though, my name is Majora."

Majora then explained his first dream, then his second dream where he learned the name o Stormbreaker.

"The girl over there, tending to her horse? She's Aria, my friend. She was the one who called for us to attack the Lynel. Then, like I told you, unfortunately, I was stabbed. I don't know if someone saved me, or not. But now that I know Stormbreaker is your real name, now I know. That may not have been a dream. That could actually be a vision." Then, to Aria, "Ari! Come here! We've found Stormbreaker!" Then he realized she may not have wanted that, because of the Lynel Majora had foreseen , but it was too late for that.

16. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria broke herself out of her day-dreaming and glanced over to where Majora was and a rito. Aria wandered over and gave them a smile.
    "Nice to meet you. We're not tempting fate by travelling together," she declared before crossing her arms and giving Majora a look. "I'm NOT fighting a lynel- they're big, scary and can snap your bones in a second." Aria shivered, her eyes unfocusing. "I'm not facing one unless it's the lesser of two evils."
    She shook her head, bringing herself back to the present. "Anyway, Stormbreaker, right? What brings a Rito out here? Can't be for the destination- unless you really like decayed guardians."

#56 Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Uhh...No actually, I came down from the mountains to gather some supplies. I was actually on my way back when I decided to visit this stable," Stormbreaker replied.

18. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    "Yeah, sorry about Aria. She hates Lynels, and since in my dreams it was us three, together, fighting a Lynel... she doesn't want that to happen." Then, to Aria, "Ari, you know we can't change fate," he scolded, "If it's destined to happen, avoiding it would only make it happen, but worse. You heard the stories, haven't you? Those who disobey fate meet their own."

19. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria huffed and crossed her arms. "I acknowledge that you make a valid point," she relented, uncrossing her arms before letting them awkwardly drop down to her side. "That doesn't mean I have to like this entire business. But what can you do? However! I want a contract! I will be paid if I have to go out and risk my life for this 'fate'."
    She shook her head and looked over towards Blueberry. "And what say you of this, Stormbreaker?"

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I don't know about either of you but I don't know either of you besides your names, and to be quiet frank, if we are going to do this then I'm going to need a reason to trust either of you. Besides that, I don't even know anything that you guys are talking about," said Stormbreaker as he backed away.