1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Breath of the Wild RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LadySmugleaf, Mar 5, 2019.

1. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria hissed through her teeth. She turned her head to the side, towards Majora and clenched her eyes shut. Only the discipline of her training kept her from moving away from the sting of the medicine.
    Mama's kitchen, Mama's kitchen, she chanted to herself as if to materialize it around her.
    It didn't help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    @LadySmugleaf Majora squeezed her hand gently, to let her know he was there with him.
    "You'll get through this, Ari. I know you will. Me and Stormbreaker are doing our very best for you and we will not let you down. Oh, and Ari? After you've rested, can I ask you a few questions? While you're sleeping, I'll be on guard duty tonight. I hope Stormbreaker will help, because I- We can't lose you."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria nodded, she cracked her eye open and offered Majora a tight smile, half due to the pain. ̈I made a vow not to wast- not to die so easily. ̈ she said before closing her eyes again. ̈I will survive this. I must. ̈
    As the medicine began to kick in, Aria felt herself being able to wind down and relax- thinking back on her happiest memories and her secret hopes for the future.

4. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Majora smiles back, glad that Aria was able to withstand it. He kept holding her hand for a while, until she fell asleep. For a few minutes, he watched her rest while he thought, making sure she was fine, and then he left to go on duty.

"'Ey, Stormbreaker? You want to help with guard duty tonight? If you want to rest too, that's fine, but make sure to be careful around Aria, sleep softly, and keep your sword around you in case something happens. If not, let's do a perimeter check and then make posts."

5. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Blueberry sniffed at the grass, taking a mouthful before looking towards the tent. It was quiet in there and Blueberry flickered his ears, searching for any hint of sound. He exhaled, moving closer to where Majora stood, not intimidated by him. Blueberry leaned over Majora ̀s shoulder and stuck his head into the tent. He whinnied when he saw Aria laying on a cot, his ears twitching back and she groaned, moving her arm over her eyes.
    ̈Go ̀way, Blueberry, ̈ she grumbled, her voice full of sleep.
    Blueberry backed away, content in his knowledge that his mistress was just sleeping. He walked to her bags and nosed through them, before pulling out a very familiarly scented toy. He walked back over towards Majora and dropped it on his head before walking back off towards the wide plains and breaking into a canter.

(@Majora's Incarnate )

#85 Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  6. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    After being hit in the head with a horse toy, Majora was annoyed at Blueberry. Well, he was, until he realized that the horse probably wanted to play. So he picked up the horse toy, some kind of stuffed Bokoblin, but whoever made it wasn't very accurate. Which probably was better, because those Bokoblins were extremely ugly, and this just made them look all cute and cuddly. Ugh.
    Majora decided he'd play with Blueberry, at least for a little while.

Wait.
    Maybe it doesn't want to play.
    It may be leading you out there, to kill you.

Majora looked down at the toy in horror, shaking,
    Yes, that's right. When it stuck it's head in the tent, your beloved 'Ari' told him to lead you into the plains and stomp on your head, then dragging you where nobody will ever find you.
    Majora shook his head, clearing the voices, realizing that he was just overthinking this and that he needed to calm down. Majora stopped shaking and took a deep breath. He put ona fake smile, following Blueberry into the plains. He then threw the toy in front of Blueberyy and watched him interact with it.

I hope I don't get any more of that.

7. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Blueberry watched the toy fall. He trotted over, stopping to pick it up with his teeth before walking over to Majora.
    It was often said that draft horses once bred with Lynels. But it was often proven to be a wife ̀s tale because of their gentle and docile nature. If you asked Aria, she would shrug because while gentle- Blueberry was wickedly smart. Blueberry watched Majora wrestle with himself, not unlike Aria. With practiced ease, Blueberry came behind him and rested his head on Majora ̀s shoulder, being mindful off the armor. He stayed still for several moments before dropping the bokoblin at Majora ̀s feet again.
    Blueberry lifted his head, scanning the horizon, his ears twisting back and forth.

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @Majora's Incarnate "You go on ahead and take the first watch," answered Stormbreaker. "I'll take over when you are ready and after I finish cleaning and binding Aria's wounds."
    Which, by itself, is going to take a couple of hours.
    Stormbreaker carefully finished cleaning and binding Aria's stomach wounds.
    "Let me know if you need more of the medicine," said Stormbreaker to break the silence.
    He then looked back at the shoulder wounds.
    That's going to need to be stitched together but I don't have the expertise yet to be able to do that safely.
    Stormbreaker shuttered.

9. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Blueberry huffed again at Majora's lack of action. He stepped around him to pick up the toy bokoblin's head and marched towards the tent, his head held high- and looking quite funny with the body of the toy dangling from his mouth.
    Blueberry strode through the flaps of the tent, having to tuck his head down to fit through the entrance, and looked over at Stormbreaker, offering the toy. He exhaled noisily and shook his head before shoving the toy in his face, staring at Stormbreaker
    and daring him to take it.

Already awake from Blueberry's last stunt, Aria looked over to them. "You weird horse," she muttered before raisng her voice slightly. "I think he wants you to... Wait a second. Blueberry, drop it!"
    Blueberry shook his head in defiance and offered the toy more insistently to Stormbreaker once more.

(@Laserdragon14 @Majora's Incarnate )

#89 Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @LadySmugleaf
    "Aria, what's wrong with the toy?" asked Stormbreaker as he grabbed the toy from the horse's mouth and examined it, not knowing what he was looking at. "It doesn't seem to be harmful in any way to me."

11. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "That was... Blueberry!" Aria cried as Blueberry attempted to take the toy from Stormbreaker only for the head to be torn clean off. "That was my mother's! She..." Aria trailed off, looking at the now ruined remains of the toy. "What's that- in the middle? Can you pull it out?"

(@Laserdragon14 )

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Stormbreaker's eyes widened and felt bad about not being able to save the toy. At Aria's command, he carefully pulled out the object that happened to be in the toy.
    @LadySmugleaf

13. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "A vial?" Aria moved to prop herself up but hissed in pain as she strained her shoulder. "Tch. Ow. Stormbreaker, do you reconigize that potion?"
    Blueberry huffed and nudged Stormbreaker with his nose, giving a meaningful look towards Aria.

(@Laserdragon14 )

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I haven't seen anything like this in my life," replied Stormbreaker as he petted the horse's nose. "What did your mother do for a living about the time she got you this?"

15. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "I've heard snippets that mom was an herbalist and a potioneer, but she stopped practicing after she had my brother," Aria offered the best shrug she could, all things considering. "Though she was always faithful to Hylia and would trek to the fairy fountain when we would go to Akkala... Before..." Aria grimaced and shook her head. "She told me that this toy could save my life. But I thought she was pulling my leg."

(@Laserdragon14 )

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "What do you want me to do with this?" asked Stormbreaker. "I don't think that your current wounds are lethal but they will hinder your ability to move for a week at least."
    @LadySmugleaf

17. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Aria sighed deeply. "Not yet. But we don't have time to wait a week to travel." Aria stared at Blueberry. "Go ahead and hold onto that, Stormbreaker." She paused, trying to find the right phrase. "How bad is my shoulder wound? Do you think we can start travelling tomorrow?"
    Blueberry walked out of the tent and back towards the field, shaking his mane.

(@Laserdragon14 )

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Stormbreaker thought in silence as he put the bottle into his pouch.
    "I think that if you can find a way to travel while not moving that shoulder, then we could. You are lucky that the bear didn't do any more damage than it did," replied Stormbreaker.

19. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    "Sling it is then," Aria nodded to herself as she laid down to make herself comfortable. "Thank you for keeping watch," she yawned and let her eyes close- going back to sleep while making plans for the morn.

(@Laserdragon14 @Majora's Incarnate Who wants to do the time-skip?)

20. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    (@LadySmugleaf I was going to post but I saved it as a draft since I was doing dishes :-:,so I guess I'll do the time skip.)

"Wait! Before you go to sleep, I think we will have to have you walk. Instead of anyone riding Blueberry, we'll hold his lead and you'll have to walk. Unless you'd rather be tied down to the back of the horse, you'll risk hitting your shoulder or hurting it even more with the reigns, and I don't want you to get hurt. Just promise me you'll let me help you along the way. Also, where are we planning to go?" Majora asked, not remembering to say 'we' and 'us'.