1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nintendo Breath of The Wild Sequel

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    I'm actually a bit disappointed that it's going to be a straight-up sequel to Breath of The Wild, I would have preferred a new game that would be independent of BotW, am I the only one like this? (I mean, I'm still hyped for it tho, just I expected something else)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    They barely showed anything and I'm already completely hyped. I'm guessing they're going to reuse a lot of assets like what they did with Majora's Mask, making it much easier for them to make the game then if they had to make a completely new game. I can't say that I care for Zelda's haircut, but everything else looks great! I wonder if Zelda will be playable?

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    For me, this is an incredibly exciting chance for Breath of the Wild to be a really good game. Breath of the Wild was a good time, but definitely lacked in a number of areas. However, the physics engine is phenomenal and the exploration is a ton of fun. If they add a legitimate story and a couple extra features to this already great engine, I can see this game being a huge hit. I'm nothing short of excited to see what Nintendo does to build upon what they already have.

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I still haven't played Breath of the Wild, but this looks awesome.

The two characters that I'm guessing were actually Link and Zelda look like they could be siblings.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Since this is going to be a sequel, we'll probably see more Hylians and others, which means we'll probably see more traditional shops and traditional weapons and shields that either don't break or have far greater endurance than those in the first. Mind you, I don't mind the limited-endurance equipment for lore reasons, but at the same time I think that it would be better to remain unique to the original BotW. It's one of those things where "Fantasy > Reality".

Still, very hyped for it.

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My first LOZ game was Link between Worlds and that was just a couple of years ago, if I ever get the Switch, I'll try to pick this game up, but no guarantees.

8. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    A dream of mine just came true. Completely hyped, though I know it's gonna be a long wait.
    I hope they improve the things that weren't so good in Botw (like the "weapon-break" system that I found too harsh), but that is probably given. I personally don't even know what to expect from the sequel, besides that.

9. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I was kind of hoping for a prequel where we see the Guardians and everything get used for the first time. A direct sequel to the game that I played the heck out of? The thought of it is still enough to give me hype.

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Everyone is on board the Hype Train and I am no exception. *_*

As a Zelda fan, I loved Breath of the Wild so much as it was the first open world game that I played to 100% completion (except for the Korok seeds. Even I have my limits). So to see a direct sequel to this has me super excited.

Especially since there looks to be a lich version of Ganondorf, excuse me!?

11. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I am super excited for this! I love the characters of BotW, especially Link and the Champions. This is easily my favorite Link. Zelda, not really, but she's still a good character. The only problem I had is that, like FNAF, the main plot isn't the plot of the game itself, but the story woven together by the lore. Aside from Sidon, only super Zelda fans can name the Champions' replacements. Anyone here know who Teba is? No? Because he is overshadowed by his deceased mentor, Revali. A real, detailed, epic plot using the characters we have come to love (GLADOS: except the ones who are dead) could be incredible.

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    My reaction:

whats this
    wait is that botw's art style
    wait a friggin second
    oH MY GOD WHA T

oh no, i have to actually finish the first one now. xD

13. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    My Reaction:
    *Video Start* What Is This?
    *Link Appear In Champion Outfit*" Another DLC Pack!?"
    *Ganodorf Appear With The Red Light Eye Glow* *Got Scard*
    *Saw Something Under The Castle* WHAT!?
    *The Word Saying'The Squel Is Now InDevelopment' Appear* WHAT!? No Way! No Way! The Squeal Already!?

*Quickly Calm Myself Cause Everyone Is Sleeping At Home When I React To This*

My Thought:
    To Tell The Truth, They Really Caught Me Off Guard. And Now, I Don't Know How This Is Gonna To Start.

My Hope For The Squel:
    But Like Some, I Hope It Is Space And If They Use The Actual Images And Data From Spacecraft Like Cassini To Create The Squeal, I Will Officially Dead As Cassini Spacecraft Fan.

But From The Trailer, I Can Say That They Are Going Back To The Old Zelda Style But In BOTW Format, Meaning A Revisit.

I Just Hope That It Is Space-Themed This Time Since We Have The Remaster Of The Old Game.

(A.K.A Link's Awakening- Am I The Only One Who Think That Link Is Cute In The Link's Awakening Game!?)

Seriously, It Is BOTW That Lead MeBecome A Zelda Fan!

#13 Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    The creepy skeleton in the trailer really captures my interest. Is it a former shrine sage or is it something new? My only real worry is how much they actually change BoTW’s version of Hyrule. If they kept it the same, I’d feel much less inclined to explore it a second time.

15. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,901.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    As someone that was already immensely impressed with what they pulled off with Breath of the Wild, I am fascinated by the idea of them going for another round with the world they have. The potential they have with the new engine is enormous, and with Eiji Aonouma saying they wanted to make it darker than Majora's Mask, that makes it even more interesting.

16. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Now you're making me want to move faster to buy Breath of the Wild one so I know what's going on Achromatic

17. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    This trailer convinced me to start playing Breath of the Wild, which I had gotten for Christmas knowing next to nothing about Zelda games.

I'm currently almost done with the first part of the game and I know enough to be EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT YHE STORY IN THIS SEQUEL.

18. Richard and Blaziken

Raven
    (Torchic)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10.4
    Very excited about this. BotW wasn't perfect, but even despite that, it was an extremely memorable and great experience. Really hope this sequel builds meaningfully on the foundation set by BotW and fixes some of the things that bogged the experience down.

19. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    A BotW sequel already? I'm not even finished with the first game x_x
    But seriously, this looks cool as heck. While I haven't played much Zelda outside of BotW but I've enjoyed myself quite a bit. I'm excited to see how they improve upon the first game and where they take the story.