1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I tired it and had the same issue

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Aiko likes this.
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Forum Theme: Palette Town
    Web Browser: Morzilla Firefox
    Operating System: Windows 7
    Issue: Day before yesterday when I checked I was not able buy second time due to bug in LV shop which was mentioned in Cashier section. So I came next day, king rock was in cart even when stock was finished, I added ultra ball and some other items to cart too. When I clicked on purchase (1-Click buy) option, king rock was also added to my shop items. When I checked its stock was showing -1.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Daystarvirus likes this.
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Unfortunately I don't think I can fix this. This is an issue with how the economy is coded and is out of our control. I'll look into further though, just in case. I was wondering how the -1 stuff was happening so thanks for letting me know! Preferably don't use this exploit in the future though, haha.

Pokémist likes this.
  4. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Web Browser: Google chrome
    Operating System: Windows 7
    Issue: I edited my original post to add another chapter for my story and when I clicked done, the code was there on the page along with what I posted.

5. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Web Browser: Firefox
    Operating System: Mac
    Issue: The profile views stat has been stuck at 1840 exactly for weeks now even though people appear to have visited my profile since.

6. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Operating System: OS X Sierra
    Issue: If you post a thread in the Valor Battle Forum without putting it into a subcategory (such as 1v1 Ongoing), it can autopost and get past the mod approved gate. I can then change it to a subcategory afterwards.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can confirm it isn't just her; I and several other profiles I've visited haven't been ticking up either, so I think it may be a Valor-side issue that the profile view count isn't working/increasing properly.
    However, for completeness's sake:

Web Browser: Firefox 51
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
    Issue: (I just wrote it above)

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Web Browser: Firefox 51
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
    Issue: Okay, in addition to the profile views thing not counting up, I have two more to bring up. One has been on-going; the other I think is more recent.
    • The "Manage Notes" function in the User CP doesn't save notes. I tried once before and once after clearing my cache, and it didn't work; my notepad stayed exactly the same as it was before. (This has happened in the past, in which it would work temporarily for a while, but would always revert back to not saving.)
    • Post Count does not tick down when a user's post is deleted or otherwise removed. This is the case not only for myself, but for multiple other users I've seen as well.
    I am fairly sure that these are both server/forum-side issues, but unfortunately I don't know what the fix is for them (and I doubt either is an easy fix).

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is just a common issue with our software. Try refreshing or leaving the page and starting again.

I'm not sure why this stopped ticking but I'll try to fix it. Might be a temporary fix for now so I wouldn't expect to see it go up periodically but it should be at least more accurate. :)

I'm not sure why this is happening. I'll look into it. I would ask people not to abuse this or their topics will be deleted.

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Web Browser:Firefox
    Operating System:Windows 7
    Issue: If I remember correctly my post count crossed 1000 and it was 1 thousand 1 hundred and something but now its 727 when I posted much more than that. I dont know why this is happening.

edit- I read updates, sorry

11. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Web Browser: Chrome
    Operating System: Windows 10
    Issue: The blessing that grants extra PP for posting says "This week" but the days remaining is more than a week, and has been. I believe it is meant to say "This month"

12. AlvinaDeLorean

PokéPoints:
    ₽6.2
    Web Browser: Google Chrome
    Operating System: Windows 8
    Issue: When uploading a new image to a gallery it will not process. I can select an image to upload, but when I click the upload button nothing happens. The browser doesn't even react. Not sure what to do about this?
    Note: I am uploading images that are of a valid format and >800mb. Clearing Cache and open/closing the browser did not change anything.

13. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Issue: The time detection system seems to be malfunctioning, the time's off by one hour.
    [​IMG]

14. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Forum Theme: Default
    Operating System: IPad 4
    Issue: Cover editor will not let me upload an image and says that I can not upload an image over 0 bytes

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    This should be fixed.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  16. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Issue: Certain BB code and characters show up in place of others in the old post of my story. You can see it in the link in my signature for evidence of the problem. I could simply repost everything, since it might just be a migration problem.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yes, lots of previous bbcode is broken. I recommend editing it out.

Ryan likes this.
  18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Operating System: OS X El Capitan
    Issue: I'm unable to edit my market forum as it's over the character limit. I have a feeling even if I bring down the character limit it'll be over the image limit that I've encountered too. Will this be a thing that changes or will I break up my post into two? =3

19. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Issue: The "Learn More" button at the bottom of the front page doesn't do anything (it just takes you to https://lakevalor.net/# ).
    [​IMG]

20. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Forum theme: defauly
    Operating system: android
    Issue: my old username is here. Instead the new one I bought. ~Seeker of Shadows~