1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    This text is size 18.
    This text is size 24.
    This text is size 36.
    This text is size 48.

Outputs:

This text is size 18.
    This text is size 24.
    This text is size 36.
    This text is size 48.

Fixed!

Reverted this back to it's original state due to it causing a few bugs on the profile page and other pages.
    Going to be working on a fix for this soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixil likes this.
  2. Mason

Mason Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I cant see the button to view my inbox or anything messages related.

3. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hello,

Could you clarify some details a little? It'd be a lot easier to help you that way. :)

When did this problem start? Are you using mobile? What internet browser are you on?

A screenshot would also be helpful, if possible. :) Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mason

Mason Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Chrome On A Macbook Pro. Since they transferred to VPS.

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Which forum theme are you using? Can you see the button to view Notifications?

This happened to me earlier and I'm using Azelf's Lake. For the buttons to reappear, I had to click to the left of where it shows "Username Sign Out."

6. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    That would be because we disabled your PMs due to your history with us. Since you advertised, we unfortunately cannot trust you to utilize PMs properly. Sorry.

7. Mason

Mason Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Oh ok i'm very sorry. I don't remember advertising on the forums or through PM. I only asked an admin something. But, thank you for at least saying sorry.

8. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Bit of a strang one. Switching back to mobile theme from desktop view causes the content of user's posts to vanish. This has not happened before. The desktop theme was the default Halloween one, client side using latest version of android and (as far as I'm aware of) google Chrome for android.

Attached Files:

9. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Something strange is going on with the moderator's automatic message when moving threads.

[​IMG]

I don't know if any others are having this problem. I found this in Malc's A Time Gear thread.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's because it was done on mobile which seems to break the coding part. We'll look in to the mobiles issues soon!

11. LadyCharizard

Flurry
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽22.9
    I don't know if it's just me, but when I log off and close the Lake Valor tab, I somehow find myself logged back in as though I never signed off 9 times out of 10. Additionally, I believe I opted to automatically follow threads I post in (the box in my settings is ticked), but I don't get the notifications...

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    When you follow threads, you get an email notification. It might end up in your spam be sure to check there. As for the login thing, I'm not too sure. Make sure all other tabs/windows of LV are closed, then log off.

13. LadyCharizard

Flurry
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽22.9
    I've checked my email inboxes; I've literally had one notification of a new reply since I've joined. That's literally it.

And I only have one LV tab when I'm around the forums...

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Maybe there was only one reply to that thread? Also, be sure to check your notification settings to make sure it's checked.

15. LadyCharizard

Flurry
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽22.9
    Hopefully the notifications thing is now resolved, but the logging in and out thing is still a problem. :/

16. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Clear your cookies for LV.

17. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Fairly minor bug: for most users, the writer nameglow shows up as pink. However, for the mobile client, it shows up as a greenish-yellow.

Picture, courtesy of Airenee.

This seems to be visible for anyone using the mobile LV client.

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Resolved!

19. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    So I Was Browsing the fourms when this happned
    [​IMG]Now the issue is that the words Market,Social Etc.. Have dissapered i really donot know how this happned I'm using rockmelt browser it happned right after i clicked search and went to the gymleader tryouts page then clicked fourms then they dissappeared I've Tried refreshing and repeating steps by going to the gymtryouts page again but they donot seem to work
    System:PC windows 7 Ultimate
    java:1.7.0_55

NVM Fixed

20. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8