1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Aha, okay. Seems an odd choice, though - isn't the official LV server time PST?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That's the LV official time zone for events. It's not what the server itself - or at least not what the Catcher - is keyed to.

3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Forum Theme: Palette Town Pink
    Web Browser: Chrome
    Operating System: Win 10
    Issue: My avatar updated in my profile but not in my posts?

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hmm, is it the same person from your signature? If so, it has updated for me. If it hasn't updated for you, maybe try clearing your cache and reloading the web page? That should be a temporary fix though. I noticed someone else had the same issue around the forums so I will notify the proper people.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I updated my browser and it switched lol

Vigilance likes this.
  6. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Forum Theme: Winter Lake
    Web Browser: Firefox
    Operating System: MacBook Pro
    Issue: I seem to have a ghost candy ball. I tested it out on these two Pokémon:

[​IMG]
    First, I tried catching a Farfetch'd with it. Didn't work - but the message also didn't change to "it broke free!" I went and clicked "catch" on the next Pokémon I saw, and sure enough . . .

[​IMG]
    The candy ball was back.

7. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    STAFF UPDATE:

The issue with the ghost "Candy Balls" is known - I have 110 of them and it happens to all 110 ;] - Basically, they are unusable for any catching ATM and have the equivalence of dead weight. Fear not my fellow Valorians, it is being looked into as we speak!
    Happy Hunting you guys!​

8. Blue.Moon.Umbreon

Ren
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    so I'm not sure if this a problem for others. But my posting isn't going up from 23 posts since earlier today. And my Mythical Egg isn't leveling up from my posts either.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I see you've been posting in the Game Corner, that section does not increase post count nor does it give your buddy exp also please use the form in the future.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Forum Theme: Lake Valor
    Web Browser: Firefox 57 (64-bit)
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
    Issue: When I send a Friend Request, after inputting the reason, I get an error page with this message:

"The field 'friends' was not recognised."

The Friend Request is still processed (so it shows up on the receiving end), but the confirmation page is as above.

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Oh, it actually always happens to me, I didn't know something else was supposed to happen '-'

Web Browser: Firefox 58.0 (64-bit)
    Operating System: MacOS
    If it helps

12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I've been seeing this since forever and I kinda just accepted it as is BUT, I've actually gone ahead and submitted a ticket for this in the hopes that the add-on creator can fix it. Thanks.

13. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Please delete this post.

#713 Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
  14. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Forum Theme: LV
    Web Browser: Safari
    Operating Simple: iPad
    Issue: I have 2 pokepoints but it says insufficient funds for all items including a normal Pokéball. I had 14 and tried to get Ultra and normal, but didn't work. I deleted normal and it let me get the Ultra ball. I went back for the Pokéball, still didn't work even with 2 pokepoints left. Do I have to have more than required?

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    This is a known thing. The PP rounds up, instead of showing decimals. So you probably don't have exactly the right funds needed. It is better to have one more pp than needed to avoid these things.

16. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Web Browser: Mozilla
    Operating System: Windows 7
    Issue: I think I've brought up the catcher doing the "you have another tab open" thing when this wasn't the case already, but this time it happened after I had already used a few pokeballs. I started off with 9, after I had used 2 I tried to use a third and the message popped up. Usually when this happens, it's just a graphical thing where it shows the number of pokeballs decreasing at first, but I went and checked and sure enough I lost 2 pokeballs. When I tried using the third Pokéball, the amount of pokeballs I had dropped from 7 to 6 and when I went to check how many I had, I had 7, so the first 2 had been consumed before the message popped up.

17. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Issue: Tried buying some Ultra Balls, and when I updated the number I wanted the checkout button disappeared, leaving me unable to purchase them. I tried deleting them and trying again, but the checkout button still disappeared.

Screenshot (291).png

Rezna likes this.
  18. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    This happened to me too. Sometimes it shows you having more PP than you actually do, but when I tried decreasing the number, the checkout button was still gone. I checked later though and I had actually been able to buy the pokeballs somehow. I think because I had pressed enter on my keyboard after decreasing the number of pokeballs.

19. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Yeah, I eventually found out that was the cause :D Thanks!

20. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I may be being silly again so please inform me if I am

Forum Theme: Palette Town
    Operating System: Mac
    Issue: Tried to update a new avatar but I can't seem to be able to drag it around. It's clearly cut off, so I figure I should be able to.

Edit: screenshot because I changed it
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 5.20.27 PM.png