1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DragonMasterAbbie

DragonMasterAbbie ~❄~Aurorus Gijinka~❄~

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Every time I try to make a thread, it kicks me off and logs me out, and I can't post it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hm. I'm not sure about this. What is your browser?

4. DragonMasterAbbie

DragonMasterAbbie ~❄~Aurorus Gijinka~❄~

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Well, it seems to be fixed now, but just in case it happens again, I'm using Silk Browser on my Kindle Fire HD.

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Well you see, the browser was most likely the cause. Sometimes other browsers don't like us.

6. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I've noticed a problem with the little dropdown box that hangs out on the left of the page. The "Showdown Server" box seems to be included in the "Need Help?" box, as closing the "Need Help?" box hides the "Showdown Server" box completely.

All opened:
    [​IMG]

"Showdown Server" closed only:
    [​IMG]

"Need Help?" closed while "Showdown Server" is still opened:
    [​IMG]

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    We're working to fix it!

EDIT: Fixed.

8. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    hi, i would like to report an ant infestation. they are all over lake valor, plesae stop this bugs!!

Pari, Pixil, Achromatic and 1 other person like this.
  9. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Hello! Aqua here reporting a bug. Ever since our server went down for a brief time a few days ago (SQL error) email notifications from LV have stopped. I hope this issue can be fixed soon, I miss getting updates on my topics!

@[member="Satix"]

This one's for you Ryan!

Derahex and Nyanja like this.
  10. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    This isn't that big of a problem or anything, but I noticed that on the profile settings, there are fields for claimed Pokémon and claimed anime/manga characters, but there is not a field for claimed movie/TV characters. :)

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Notifications don't work, when people tag or quote me I don't get a notification. I only get one when someone likes a post I made.

@[member="Sanctuary"]

12. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    This, except mine only appears if I am quoted/mentioned. I've had this issue ever since I've joined LV.

13. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Not sure if this can be fixed, but every few status's i comment on, it crashes. So i have to open up the engine again. If you can help, it'd be appreciated.
    Edit: I just got email notifyimg me of Karz's post to this. So that seems fixed.

14. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Tested this - mentioned + quoted you, the notifications seemed to pop up on your account

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So it should be working for you now. Let me know if it doesn't though.

Looked at your account, tested your notifications and these popped up:
    [​IMG]

For your followed topics/forums notifications, you didn't have them checked so they were disabled:
    [​IMG]

I enabled them for you so it should work now. :)

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I got the notice now when you quoted me, I didn't get it when GUMI quoted me or when you liked me post as in there was no counter telling me is was there. When JudgeSceptiled tagged me I wasn't even able to see it.

16. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    You did get a notification when GUMI quoted you though. :P
    [​IMG]
    You probably just overlooked it. And I used JudgeSceptiled's acc to test out the tag, seemed to work fine:
    [​IMG]

The notification might be gone/unaccessible now because I deleted the post.

17. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Ryan likes this.
  18. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    [​IMG]

Something has gone a tad awry, no? Refreshed, and such, tis still there. I'll go and clear my cache in a sec but I reckoned this was worth logging.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah it's done this for about 2 years. We have no idea why but it's not something we can fix. It doesn't hurt though haha.

20. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    As of recent, a few of my posts have been adding HTML code into them and overall screwing up my post. (For example, if I post an emoticon and don't have emotes off, it changes it into an HTML code; in another instance, if I had a paragraph break it would add br tags.) Editing fixes this, but it's really strange.

I'll see if I can screenshot any examples.

EDIT:

[​IMG]

I'm on Chrome in case the browser has something to do with this.