1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I've noticed this happening to me as well but I also thought it was because I was logged onto LV in two places, my Iphone and on my laptop. When I checked LV on my laptop, it showed that I was on there twice but once I logged off on my iphone it showed me on there once.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I have noticed that my new threads almost always double post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is not a bug - you are clicking the post button too many times/too fast which causes it to double post.

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Ok, that seems to make more sense.

5. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I am unable to buy the Azelf w/ the santa hat adoptable. I have bought things in the LV market just fine before (I have a few other adoptables), I even wrote a guide on how to buy items, but it's not working now.

When I click 1-Click Buy, it tells me I'm trying to pay too little, even though there is no where to enter an amount to pay or anything like that.
    [​IMG]

However, now when I try to view my Shopping Cart, I get a Driver Error page.
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah, and I am using Google Chrome.

Not really a big deal, I'm not distraught over not being able to buy it lol, just thought I'd report it anyways. No rush to look into it, relax for the holidays ^_^

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Went out to buy the Santa Azelf adoptable too (after trying my luck at some grab bags) and it wouldn't work. The transaction appeared to have went through as normal, as I didn't get any problems along the way and was taken to my portfolio page, but the points were not deducted and I did not have the Azelf in my inventory. Tried to buy some grab bags again afterwards but those suddenly no longer went through in the same manner as the adoptable.

Tried clearing cache then logging out and purchasing the bags again - lucky that seemed to fix the bags being unbuyable. Can't say the same for the adoptable, though, as it still wasn't purchasable. Seems like trying to purchase the adoptable makes my shop go all wonky until I clear the cache. :(

edit: Ben did some things and it appears to work now!

edit 2: Still seems to glitch my shop after buying it and makes me unable to buy anything else until I relog in.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Fixed! However there seems to be some issues with the grab bags still. Try logging out/clearing cache, that usually fixes it, as @[member="Sheep"] has found out.

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I'm trying to buy the Azelf Adoptable, and when I go to add how many I want to buy, it gives me this message:

[​IMG]

Then when I access my shopping cart it gives me this:
    [​IMG]

Not entirely sure what's wrong, but I've forever been able unable to buy like the lottery tickets as well, for the same message Pixil's first picture showed always appears.

9. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    I'm getting one of the same errors that @[member="Pixil"] is getting as well while viewing some threads in the game room.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Is this a constant error or will it go away after a bit of time?

11. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    It goes away after some time but I'm seeing it happen more often, now.

12. MajesticFlygon

MajesticFlygon PKMN Breeder

Alolan Rattata
    (Alolan Rattata)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'm at 1,114 PokePoints now and after i made a few posts i checked my points and they didn't change...Is this because i'm on my 3DS instead of a Computer? Just noticed after a few posts...maybe its my 3DS... idk.(Testing it with this post)

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It is most likely because you won a contest or something similar.

14. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    [3D='006']

The 3D images for Pokémon appear to be broken.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, again this is a URL problem. When Sanctuary comes on we'll fix this.

16. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I fixed it! :)

DIO likes this.
  17. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    When I scroll down, there's a big empty space at the bottom of the page.

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'm guessing you have some categories closed whilst most/all of the sidebar is open, this is why that is happening.

19. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    I checked all of my categories, and they all seem to be there...

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Clear your cache and let me know if this persists.