1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Buizel's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by BluetailsTheBuizel, Oct 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    This is where I'm posting original hand-drawn buizel content. Hopefully I'm getting feedback from real people this time.

Pokémon
    my_beautiful_snivy_drawing_by_tanyuliang-dacto5t-1.jpg Mom? I want some iScreem!

Hello, Ladies, Snivy here, and this is a not-so-good drawing of me sleeping on a pillow.

Based on a random tumblr image I saw a long time ago http://yingyingflame.tumblr.com/post/141641367623/isuzu9-i-want-your-attention-this-is-what

20171030_180304.jpg I originaly wanted to draw Buizel in a stadium. But I think that's too hard to draw so I draw him in the rain instead. I might add a city skyline in the background the moment I've learned how to drew one
    20171030_180452.jpg Get it? XD
    buizel_went_fishing_by_tanyuliang-d9s2wda.jpg Frustrated that he could not manage to hook a fish with a Fishing Rod, Buizel decided to dive into the water.
    As a Sea-Otter Pokémon, when it comes to fishing underwater, his skills are top-notch.

From long ago on: http://fav.me/d9s2wda
    Keep checking back! I will be uploading new art on a daily basis. ...unless I'm busy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    awney likes this.
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Aww, Snivy's so cute! ^_^ Unfortunately, I'm not much of an art critic, so I couldn't really give any tips for improvement... :sweat:

What do you mean, 'real people'? Were you getting replies from automated reply-senders last time? :/:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *I don't have much to say. That snivy is really cute, though.

4. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    Even worse:furious:: I uploaded my art on Facebook, Twitter, Deviantart, but I got no replys. Its insane that your art can't be easily seen by alot of people the moment you post art on any of these websites if you're a newbie. (except facebook, where most of my audience are my family and reletives, but that was not enought.)

5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    This is a really good snivy!!! There’s not much to critique !! Although if you do want feedback maaaybe try wearing down a side of your colored pencil so it’s flat before you start coloring in things. It helps get rid of those streaky pencil marks! (Also don’t press down super hard, build up the color. That can help get rid of those nasty streaks too)

ITS SO GOOD THO I LOVE

6. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    Ok, thanks for the feedback, but I can't see any nasty streak lines in my drawing, I was trying to blend in a few colors that's all.
    20171030_180304.jpg I originaly wanted to draw Buizel in a stadium. But I think that's too hard to draw so I draw him in the rain instead. I might add a city skyline in the background the moment I've learned hiw to deaw one
    20171030_180452.jpg

7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    MOM I WANT ISCREEEEEEEEEE--

This is great! My favorite is the snivy. As usual, your art is better then mine.

BluetailsTheBuizel likes this.
  8. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Just Keep Uploading Your Drawing Or Just Introduce Your Drawing To Them-At First,I Don't Received Enough Attention As Well.But I Put Deviantart As My Digital Portfolio-The Thinking That Lead My Profile Page A Bit Known For Others.

9. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    I draw this a long time ago. But after finish drawing, Is there anything to improve? I mean, I haven't complete yet, but am I going off track somewhere?

Attached Files:

10. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Unfortunately, it takes a lot of time and patience for people to notice your art. Don’t get too worked up! Just keep drawing and posting your stuff and some is bound to see it!
    I have hung around dA long enough to know people kinda just ignore stuff and move on. But just keep posting C: I promise it works

11. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    Ok, but is anyone going to tell me how can i improve on my art work, especially this one? :)

Attached Files:

12. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Maybe try darker outlines with pen and stuff. Also try different styles. The more you draw, the better you’ll get. Also sometimes it helps to look at reference photos.

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    You're a really good artist and really proficient at sketching. Keep up the good work!

BluetailsTheBuizel likes this.
  14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I like that Snivy very much!!

15. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    I'm no longer posting my art here, as I decided I should post my art to just one place. You can find my artwork here: tanyuliang.deviantart.com