1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

But Fire Emblem Heroes though-

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShiroLugia, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Over 20?? Must be a lot of effort. I have so many I still need to level up, but it's painstakingly slow and... D:

I did get these two cuties a few days ago though!

[​IMG]

Wonder how long this luck will last haha. Right now I'm trying my best to collect those remaining hero feathers to 5* my Wrys, and then I'll have a near perfect team with all colors/a healer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I did it.

I pulled the legendary all 3* summon.

save me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I've been heavily debating on playing this. I'm not huge on them, but I think Fire Emblem is a perfect choice for a mobile game. How bad are the micro-transactions?

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've been playing that a bunch all February during breaks at work. And I'm someone who doesn't even play Fire Emblem. I only tried it out because it was free and now I'm hooked. XD

So far, I'm on the final chapter of the campaign, and MAN is it hard! I'm just grinding levels for my best heroes at the moment. Most of them are 4 star rank. The only 5 star I have is young Tiki (She's my favorite because dragons).

Also of note, you can beat the game without buying anything. You get free stuff once every day as far as I'm concerned, and even more on weekends. So that's pretty cool.

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    There are no ads, so that's one thing. You can buy Orbs using real money, but they're easy enough to obtain without spending anything, in my opinion. I don't feel forced to use money at all.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Today they added a whole one character from my favorite Fire Emblem game, Radiant Dawn. Not sure why they added Sanaki before Ike and Micaiah but oh well, Sanaki is a cool character.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeah the microtransactions aren't bad at all. Since the game's release, I've been able to do at least five sets of summons, and that's only from orbs gathered in-game by beating quests, doing event maps, logging in for the daily orb bonuses, and etc. About a $50 value if I were to convert to how much it would cost to buy those orbs with real money. =) Obviously it'll slow down once you have less quests to do for orb rewards, but it's enough to get someone started and likely get some nice pulls.

Didn't notice they added new characters though. =o I almost have enough orbs for another full summon too, so this is good news for me. :D

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    After countless summons...
    I finally, FINALLY got my first 5 star unit!!!!
    Hinoka is mine and she kicks ass <3

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Congratz on the 5* One more step to building the ultimate team!

I summoned yesterday and got trash.

wake me up

10. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I was so hyped to get this game and I am not disappointed. Its so much fun!!
    So far I have 3 5 stars, M!Robin, Marth, and Lachesis. I also got a 4 star Hana that I love to death....

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Congrats on your first 5* @[member="Megarai111"]! And I'm really happy you're liking the app so far @[member="Tonochi"] ^_^ I still play often, but it's getting soo slow to level my team. I want to hit the level cap. ): Which is 40 right now, I think?? Then maybe I can handle some of those later lunatic maps..

12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    From this day onwards... I can say I have 25 units of level 15 or higher! It feels great to look at them :3

13. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welp, I finally beat the main story. I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed. I'd hoped for muuuch more...
    My 5* Effie is INSANELY strong. Damn, it's unbelievable... she's capable of OHKO'ing about 80% of the units she encounters, even those she has a weapon disadvantage against and enemies who are quite a few levels stronger than she is O_O

Here's a tip by the way: combine an armoured unit with a unit with the Smite skill. You suddenly find your tank to be flying across the battlefield, mowing down everything it encounters. In my case, I'm using Bartre :3
    I still wanna upgrade him to a 5* but I need those big badges for that, which I don't have and I don't know how to get them...

Anyway, what's there to do in the game after you beat the story? I don't do PVP so the Arena is out of the question although I really wanna test my killer combo looool.

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The higher tiers of the Training tower, Sixth and higher, can net you aome of the big badges depending on how high the level of the current enemies are. You can also go hard mode, lunatic mode, try to collect every husband, create insane units, or make an all Takumi team.

15. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Oh man, I've been playing this game since it came out, and I'm having a lot of fun with it! I'm usually not one for mobile games, but this one is really well-done; even if it's just a simpler version of the regular Fire Emblem games. I like the variety of characters, and now with the skill inheriting system, the sheer amount of diversity in what you can do in it is really fun. I'm working on training up all my 5-stars at the moment, which is... easier said than done, haha. Here's a list of all my current 5-star units (italicized are my lv.30+, underlined are my lv.40s)-

1. Niles (+1)
    2. Odin
    3. Narcian
    4. Karel
    5. Leo (+1)
    6. Takumi
    7. Camilla
    8. Kagero
    9. Hector
    10. Alfonse
    11. Marth
    12. Ogma
    13. Seliph
    14. Roy (+2)
    15. Eirika (+3)
    16. Ephraim
    17. Corrin
    18. Tiki
    19. Sanaki
    20. Catria
    21. Ninian (+1)
    22. Nowi
    23. Linde
    24. Olwen
    25. Raven
    26. Julia (+1)
    27. Jeorge
    28. Rebecca
    29. Jaffar
    30. Jakob

My current team is Niles, Odin, Narcian, and Karel, and I'm having a lot of fun using them. Karel is a monster and he's great, he's my favorite new unit out of the groups that were recently added. And of course I use my 5-star +1 Lv.40 Niles on every team, because I gotta have my favorite Fates husband in there somewhere, haha. Just gotta buff him up with some new skills when I get the chance.

16. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    *how the hell do you get so many 5* units*

Do you spend money on Orbs?

I'm trying the Lunatic challenges right now with my darling tank Effie... she's doing great :3
    The Orbs that gave me haven't gotten me any new 5* units though...

17. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I spend a little money on orbs; every paycheck I get bimonthly I just put a small amount towards a full pull or two just because I don't use my spending money otherwise, haha. But honestly, I've just gotten insanely lucky with my 5 star pulls; the only ones I'm missing that I really want are Ryoma and Azura.

18. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Okay I know this thread never gets any activity anymore but can we PLEASE take a moment to appreciate that Nintendo put 4 characters in Easter costumes

Can we appreciate that Xander's weapon is a giant carrot

Can we appreciate that Camilla and Lucina use magic eggs to attack

CAN WE APPRECIATE CHROM IN BUNNY EARS

I can feel Nintendo getting richer every second this gacha is available...

19. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    XANDER
    IT'S XANDER
    XANDER IS FINALLY HERE
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I NEVER NEEDED MY MONEY ANYWAY

That is all. I'm sorry for the caps o7

I sincerely hope my terrible luck won't leave me hanging at a time like this... T_T

20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Hope your luck stays for the duration of the gacha being here!

I pulled Chrom on my last green stone and I actually screamed- MY SON IS HOME FINALLY