1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

But Fire Emblem Heroes though-

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShiroLugia, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    We've gotten a lot of free orbs lately. =o I hoarded 73 and dk what to use them on yet lol. Maybe for the next focus with Takumi idk.

Meanwhile, I just maxed Hector's level today. He has a good bane/boon too, -SPD and +DEF, so I am very happy I spawned him *_*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    This thread seems relevant to me now because I just got the game! Thanks Wolfey for dragging me into FE hell

I've done some summoning, but I guess the highlight of my short time playing is summoning a 5* Tiki my first full summon! Made me feel super happy :D Sure hope she's good because I have no idea who's good except for Tacomeme (my sister said he's good so he must be).

Anyway, I need friends since I'm very lonely ;w; I'll be happy to accept anyone! My friend code is 0644643666!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    If you got Young Tiki, she's pretty darn awesome! Though also good overall from what I know. You can take a look at this tier chart if you want, not sure how often it's updated but I've referred to it a few times: https://rankedboost.com/fire-emblem-heroes/tier-list-best-heroes/

Congrats on the pull. ^_^

If you want you can friend me, my code is in the FE Heroes friend code exchange thread. I'd add you but for some reason my phone's connection isn't working atm. ; ;'

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    AWW, I finally got my F!Corrin, Klein, and Cherche to 5*. I am so happy! Also the last gauntlet was exciting! With the new rules the gauntlet was less one-sided and I feared Tharja's Army might lose, but we prevailed!

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Congrats =)

I've hoarded 80 orbs and dunno what to use them on. Been patiently waiting for another Takumi focus, but goodness knows when that'll be. I'm going to do my best and not give into the temptation of using them all before that though..