1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

ByronVilla's Eliminationlocke (with your help)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ByronVilla, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ByronVilla

ByronVilla Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello and welcome to... ​
    ByronVilla's Eliminationlocke (with your help)
    Guys, soon I'm going to start an Eliminationlocke with a difference, at the start, you guys can trade me one or two Pokémon to use in the locke. You will obviously have to give them egg moves or TMs before they are traded to me if you want them on it and they need to be below Lv 20. You then tell me what moves you want on them if they get them via level up and I will put that on a doc for reference. This locke will be done on Pokémon X. This follows basic locke rules but I am only allowed 6 Pokémon. In a comment below, say what Pokémon you want to give me and we'll share FCs so you can trade my locke profile the Pokémon you want me to have for it. Anyways, I'll leave you to breed, trade, battle and locke as I receive my pokes! See you then!

EDIT: Turns out it's called a Scramble lol. So yeah, still waiting for 6 Pokémon lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.