1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic BZRich64's Sprite Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by BZRich64, Aug 1, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Hello, BZRich64 here. I've recently gotten back in to an old hobby of mine: sprite editing. However, I'm run out of ideas of what to actually do, so I figured that I might as well make a shop here and let you, the people, decide for me.
    Also note: These will all just be edits of official Pokémon sprites, I do not yet have the skills necessary to make purely custom sprites yet.

1st & 2nd Gen Sprites
    5 Pokepoints each (7 for a Crystal Spritesheet)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    3rd Gen Sprites
    7 Pokepoints each
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I don't have any examples of 3rd Gen Pokémon sprites right now.
    4th & 5th Gen Sprites
    10 Pokepoints each
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Non-Pokémon Sprites
    Variable Price
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you place an order I should finish the sprites within 2-3 days of order. If any delays occur, then I will PM you to let you know why and about when they should be done. Once I've finished an order I will send it to the you via PM, and upload it to my gallery (and maybe here as an example) about a week later.

To place an order, simply tell me:
    What Generation (or specific game) Sprite You Want
    Whether You want a Trainer or Pokémon Sprite
    A Description of What You Want
    You can include a picture too, if you want. I makes it easier for me.​
    For example, the form filled out like this:
    Would get you this: [​IMG]

What are the benefits of buying sprites from me? You can use them for whatever you want, and if anyone else (besides me) wants to use them for anything, they have to get your permission (and mine, but mostly yours).

You can place up to 5 orders at a time and I'm offering discounts for ordering multiple at once. There is a 5% discount on ordering 2 at a time, 10% discount on 3-4 at a time and a 15% discount on ordering 5 at a time.

My prices may change in the future, depending on the demand. Suggestions on how to improve my shop are also welcome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017