1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio BZRich64's Miscellaneous Gallery

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by BZRich64, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I freaking love these fusions. They just made me laugh.

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    [​IMG]
    I decided to make an alternate form of the OmniPocketmon design I made a while ago, using the shiny colorations of Venasaur, Charizard and Blastoise. These colors don't feel like they should work together, but I still think it turned out pretty good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SAF likes this.
  4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I did two daily art prompt projects this October. One was the Inkay's Haunted Paintings event here on LV, whic I shared my drawings for here. The other was a Digimon themed one I found on Twitter. Now that the month's over I might as well share my drawings from that one here as well, so here's the first week.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Week 2 of my Digimon sketches:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Week 3 of my Digimon sketches:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    And the last batch of my Digimon sketches:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    After all of those sketches, you probably thought that you were done seeing new Digimon content from me. You were wrong! I'm starting up a new project were I take different Pokémon and re-imagine them as if they were Digimon. Here start things off are the Charmander evolution-line
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm going to work on the other Kanto starters next, which hopefully won't take too long to finish.

#28 Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  9. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I got Soulcalibur VI early this year and quickly fell in love with the character creator (it has its flaws, but it still pretty good) but I haven't really had the chance to share my custom characters anywhere, other than the Blaziken I made as an unofficial entry for a Summer Scramble event this last July. Speaking of that Blaziken, here's a better screenshot than the one I took back then:
    [​IMG]
    Anyone remember Nascour from Pokémon Colosseum?
    [​IMG]
    Here's a female Team Rocket Grunt. I should probably make a male one to go with her at some point.
    [​IMG]
    Sadly there are no quadruped characters in the game, so here's an anthro Zamazenta.
    [​IMG]
    And ready to capture it is Gloria, the default playable girl from Sword and Shield, equipped with... a sword and shield.
    [​IMG]
    And finally there's my latest creation, fresh this morning, anime Misty! The trident she's holding is supposed to represent a Gyarados, but I couldn't get the colors to turn out very well.
    [​IMG]
    And since I'm here, I may as well share a few of my favorite non-Pokémon recreations as well.
    [​IMG]
    Warrior of Light from Final Fantasy
    [​IMG]
    Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy V
    [​IMG]
    Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI
    [​IMG]
    Lyndis from Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade
    [​IMG]
    Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening
    [​IMG]
    Mario from Super Mario Bros.
    [​IMG]
    Dr. Doom from Marvel Comics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Samus Aran from Metroid (I'm particularly proud of this one. She's in her Varia Suit by default, but breaking her armor in battle leaves her in the Zero Suit.)
    [​IMG]
    Maul from Star Wars (mixes elements from multiple depictions of the character)
    [​IMG]
    Skeletor from He-Man (I should probably try to make a mustache version to match my halloween profile image from last month)
    [​IMG]
    Sheik from The Legend of Zelda (mixes elements from several versions of the character)
    I've also got a ton of original characters that I've made, though I think that I'll save them for a later date. They can get quite... wild (the Buddhist cowboy Orc is probably one of the more mundane ones).

Jeydis likes this.
  10. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Those looks gool, especially that Gloria. That Blaziken will kill you instantly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Last time on... whatever this is...
    And now, for the conclusion:
    [​IMG]
    Lizzie is of my earliest creations that's actually good enough to share. She's a lizardman magical girl because those two things should never go together, therefor I put them together. The character is meant to be a girl even though the lizardmen are, as their name implies, and male-only race in the game. But that's not enough to stop me and the character may-or-may not be trans as a result.
    [​IMG]
    I'm not sure what Suzy is, but I do know what she isn't: a normal little girl. I probably should have taken a picture that makes her come across as more 'normal' to go with this one showing her more demonic nature, because that's how the character is supposed to work. At first glance, she probably looks like an average little girl (she's supposed to look younger than she does but I was limited by the in-game settings) until you notice the fact that she has Nightmare's moveset and/or her decidedly unnatural eyes. And then you actually see her in battle and not only get that massive cudgel of a weapon she swings around one-handed, but also hear the deep, rasping hiss that is her voice. Actually, I do know what she is: the stuff of nightmares.
    [​IMG]
    He is a mummy that is a gentleman. That pretty much sums him up.
    [​IMG]
    Same general concept as Gentlemummy, except he's some sort of orc-like creature and I actually gave him a name.
    [​IMG]
    I've made a few random demon characters but this one definitely turned out the best, so he's the one I'm going to show off.
    [​IMG]
    What if a cover girl was made of rubber boots? I think that must have been what was going through my head when I made this insulated lass, but I don't really remember much other than playing around with the Long Boot accessory.
    [​IMG]
    I don't even remember what this character was supposed to be but she looks neat. Some sort of white rabbit girl with a vague steampunk motif, I think? I just now realized that I must have left the bust slider on max when she would probably look better with a slimmer build. I'm probably going to fix that next time I jump into the game, assuming I haven't already deleted her to make room for other characters. (100 character slots my sound like a lot to the uninitiated, but in practice it's barely nothing.)
    [​IMG]
    Random orc warrior guy in bone armor. Kind of boring compared to a lot of my other characters but still looks kind of neat.
    [​IMG]
    A characer based off of a character from an old fanfic of mine. I liked the character I had come up with and he had pretty much nothing to do with original, so I tweaked him a bit to really make him my own and hope to eventually fit him into a story someday. Basically, he's a guardian of the world tree Yggdrasil that connects the multiverse together 9based off of the tree of the same name in Norse mythology) who spends most of his free time by messing about in people's dreams by acting like a talk show host while stealthily giving vague important information. He's also obsessed with his very nice wooden desk, which is carved from Yggdrasil itself. I don't know what's going on with the bottom of his jacket in this picture but I couldn't seem to get it to not clip through his torso in this pose.
    [​IMG]
    I was trying to make a 'drunken master' type character and this guy's what I ended up with.
    [​IMG]
    I was just messing around in the character creator when I made this guy (then again, that's how I made most of my OCs). He feels like some sort of ancient guardian protecting a sacred tomb. I image that he's probably pretty intelligent despite what his mummified appearance would suggest and I feel like he could make for an interesting mentor character or something.
    [​IMG]
    Some sort of dark elf princess, or at least that was the look I was trying to go with when making her. I think he looks neat, and that's what counts.
    [​IMG]
    You know that Buddhist cowboy Orc I mentioned? This forgot to mention that he's also Hispanic. I imagine him as a stoic man of action with a kind heart but willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done. That job being getting cows from Point A to Point B.
    [​IMG]
    I started this pose with a lizard(wo)man, and I'm ending this post with a lizardman. More specifically, as narcissistic warlock lizardman with a mustache.
    And that was all of my SCVI OCs that I feel like sharing (at least out of the ones that I have screenshots of right now). Next time I'll probably be back to drawings but you never know with me.

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    It's been a while since I've shared any actual art here, so here's a couple of ghosts. I'm particularly fond of how the Haunter turned out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Darkmaster006 likes this.
  13. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I've gotten back into doing Pokémon fusions, though I'm now picking what Pokémon to mix together myself rather thaan relying on a randomizer for ideas.
    Gibinch>Gabrava>Gargon>Mega Gargon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rione>Lucowak>Mega Lucowak
    Alolan Lucowak>Mega Alolan Lucowak
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Snosta>Frolcaroth
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have a lot more lined up to make, so be on the look out for further fusions.

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fletchleo>Flentchinleo>Talonroar
    [​IMG]
    Shiny Forms: