1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio BZRich64's Sprite Gallery

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by BZRich64, Jul 25, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 Terra Destroyer

Mordred
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,200.8
    [​IMG]
    This trainer sprite was commissioned by @Darkmaster006 at my shop, which can be found here. I primarily used Winona's sprite from Black2/White2 as the base, with the head modified from the Gen IV Parasol Lady. I think it turned out well, though I couldn't get the hair color quite right compared to the reference picture I was given.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I can't believe that I hadn't already made sprites of these three. The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis was one of my favorite episodes of the anime as a kid (partly because it was one of the few episodes I had on DVD, and as such could watch whenever I wanted. Thank you @Darkmaster006 for reminding me that I hadn't already done them.
    [​IMG]
    Among the various relics of the ancient civilization of Pokémopolis shown in the episode The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis is a small Psycuck idol covered in black markings similar to the giant Pokémon from later in the episode. This was my attempt at trying to recreat the idol, though it didn't turn out quite as well as the other Pokémopolis sprites.
    [​IMG]
    In my last update I included recolors of the Abra evolution line based off of Impidimp and it's evolutions. This time I decided to color the Ralts evolution line (sans Gallade) like Hatenna and it's evolutions.
    [​IMG]
    After finishing the above recolors, I decided to try making Gen II a Gen II style Hatterene sprite. It didn't quite turn out as well as my previous attempts at making Gen II style sprites, mostly because Hetterene's design doesn't seem to lend itself well to the small, simplistic sprites of the early games.
    [​IMG]
    I felt like making a Golurk recolor based off of Omnimon from the Digimon franchise, so I did.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy and Darkmaster006 like this.