1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cad x Peacle - Pandora's Keepers

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Lunar-Peacle, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "I guess that is why we are all here..." Rowena mused as she looked at her new friends...

Meanwhile, later that evening, a young brunette woman had arrived at the motel grounds. She had just attempted to enter the building when she heard the faint sound of a music box playing from inside. Only a silhouette was visible through a curtain, as well as unveiling Aisling in the room in a small gap in the curtains.

Aisling had seen the newcomer at the window, and had screamed out of sheer shock. In fear, the brunette fled from the window and headed straight for the door, hoping someone would open.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lori was just coming in for the evening, she had just received her shots, her back numbed enough that she could move. She stood behind the girl and didn't want to make a move and bother her, so she stood still, staring at her, just wanting to get through the door.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    After getting scared from the scream, the brunette blanched as she heard someone behind her. She skittered away to let Lori pass. "Ah! Do forgive me! I'm so sorry! I-is this Mr. Finnian's training area? I've been told to come here but I may have arrived a little late...."

4. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori looked down shyly, her hair in her face, she stuttered, "Ye-yes, absolutely, this is his inn, please come inside, he must be waiting for you." She stumbled forward, her tail dragging in the dirt, as she opened the door and held it open for the girl.

5. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Carefully, the brunette carried a briefcase, into the building as she spoke again. "Thank you. M-my name is Viridia...it's a pleasure to meet you...." She extended a hand for the other to shake.

6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori entered the building, she brushed the dirt off her bone tail and wiped it on her black dress, she looked at the hand. "I appreciate the offer but I don't like a skin on skin touch. It is nice to meet you though." She continued to look down and bowed her head. "I am also filthy and would hate to get you messy."

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Biting her lip at Lori's response, she quickly closed the door behind Lori and hurried off, only to run into Aisling, who was now watching them from the counter.

"I'm sorry, if you want to stay a night, you should have come earlier. All our rooms are occupied."

"B-but..." Viridia looked ultimately crestfallen. "I'm sorry! I took the early train but the train was delayed by 5 hours..."

"Right. Well, I will try to see to an arrangement on getting a place for you." Aisling studied Viridia with slight scorn, as well as giving a nod of greeting to Lori.

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori sighed and looked the girl over, "She can sleep in my room, I don't use the bed anyway, it hurts too much." she stood tall again and swept some of the hair from her eyes. She glared slightly at Aisling for her treatment of the situation.

9. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Aisling only smiled back plainly, knowing full well about Lori's intent.

Viridi bowed many times towards Lori. "Thank you very much! I am in debt to your kindness."

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori nodded, she moved toward the stairs, making sure to leave a few scuffs in the wood for Aisling to buff out. "follow me up to my room, just don't touch anything in there please, and be careful for needles jammed in the wall."

11. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Viridia followed Lori tentatively, still intimidated by the bone tail structure. She was careful not to touch anything but her hair hanging a little too close to a protruding needle caused her to flinch slightly.

"Thank you for your help. Mind if I ask who is that lady? "

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori laid back in a hammock hanging on the wall, "Mr. Finnians woman, she just is a receptionist I think but who knows really." She let her tail hit the ground with a loud THUD. "If the needles bother you I can clean them up, they just get stuck in my back so I jam put them in the walls so they don't get stepped on." She reaches behind her and feels her back up, "Today we are happily clean of them."

13. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Viridia remembered how Aisling screamed at her on first sight. Not quite a good thing for a first impression.

"I see...well...I suppose I will say that I don't know why I was told to come here. My mother had me pack a pair of...uh..." Dare she say it? Since Lori had a scythe for a tail she might as well say it.

Quickly she opened her briefcase to reveal a pair of revolvers. They were a gift from her mother, with a rose engraved onto the body of each gun.

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori rocked herself gently with her tail, "Those are pretty, just be careful to aim clearly." She continued to rock herself and studied the guns. "Do you have any abilities or supernatural features, that is why everyone else is here...."

15. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "I...I have only tried using regular guns, but these guns are special, as my mother said. 'You embody the power within these guns, the guns only help you to release them.' As for special powers...I have yet an idea to what mine is. I feel like I have an intuition on people or something...like I can tell for sure someone has good or bad influence, but I cannot say for sure whether it is right." Viridia was getting pretty nervous, but had a feeling Lori was a good person, so she was a little relieved.

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori kept on rocking, "Well they are pretty and all, whatever is inside you I am sure Mr.Finnian can unlock it and teach you to control it." She sat up for a moment and rubs her back, "So what do you see in me, if you dont mind me asking?"

17. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Viridia studied Lori and concentrated hard. She could feel a lot of negativity, and yet it just felt like she was surrounded by a veil of shyness and insecurity. Overall, she did not seem intent on maleficence, so that was alright.

"You seem...uhh shy, but I see no bad intents. Uh, I guess that is far as what I can read from you." She scratched the back of her neck hesitantly.

http://in5d.com/how-to-read-auras-what-is-the-meaning-of-each-color/ (I'll be using this as a guide for Viridia's powers.)

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori smiled a little, "You read well..." She laid back down, "I usually settle in for the night at this point but feel free to explore the inn." She just looked at her through her hair, face shrouded a little.

19. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Viridia replied. "Oh...um...I guess I will come back in a moment. Thank you again, Lori." She left the room to explore the hallways of the inn. There were rooms which were slowly filling with people, as well as other people at the hallways. Aisling was once again walking down the hallways to do a check.

"How do you like your room with Miss Scorpion tail so far?" Aislibg may look like butter would not melt in her mouth, but her words were sharp enough to fell a tree.

"Uh, she's well...nice to me." Viridia replied as kindly as she could. She felt very uncomfortable with Aisling around, as she felt some negative vibes about her.

"Well, I bid you good night then." Aislibg left them as Viridia was left to ponder the feeling she found.

20. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori's tail made a loud thunk as she dropped it to the floor again and the loud sound of it dragging and scraping against the floor the floor. She walked to the walls and started to pull needles out, trying to clean it up a little now that she has a guest in her room.