1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cad x Peacle - Pandora's Keepers

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Lunar-Peacle, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Aisling only smiled at Viridia. Viridia tried to focus on Aisling, but her fear of Aisling had caused a distortion in the mist she could faintly see formed around her. It seemed somehow pink but there eere hints of turning dark brown like wooden brown.

Her focus was fading in and out to the point she wasn't sure what came over her when she held her head in her hands, her eyes slightly glazed over.

"Uh...I see...a veil of...pink but also some..." she was unsure whether to continue as she looked at Aisling, terrified.

Rowena walked over to Viridia and held her arm for fear she would sway. "Flickering bits of dark brown..."

Aisling was confused but she then said. "Alright, I'll call for Finnian." But as she left, she admitted that her answer was not what she wanted to hear.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    (curses, I didn't get an alert :<)
    Lori quickly came to her side, "Viridia, are you ok?" She showed fear and worry as Aisling walked off. She wrapped her tail around her waist to support her and so she didn't have to actually touch her, careful to keep the jagged bones away from her skin.
    Nuria huffed, smoke coming out angerly, "That woman makes my skin crawl, I swear." She crossed her arms and watched her go to Finnian.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Rowena couldn't say anything, as she waited for Viridia's laboured breathing to calm down.

"I'm fine. But...I think I haven't quite mastered this yet..." Viridia replied quietly. "Thank you."

Unbeknownst to them, Finnian had watched what happened from afar. After Aisling's complaints, he decided to investigate.

"It appears you have the power to see others' auras." Finnian spoke kindly, not wanting to scare her.

"I have been told, but never have I seen something as solidly manifested as this..."

"Meet me at dusk after lunch. I will speak with you."

4. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori looked at him and furrowed her brows, "Finnian, can't you help her now?" She was worried about how this made her so tired. She gently placed her hand on Viridia's shoulder.
    Nuria continued to watch Aisling, she seemed so bothered, something seems so wrong with her. Nuria was no judge of character but something was just flaring her up.

5. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Yes, Lori. I am trying to help her. But there is no point pushing her when she is in this state. Let her get some rest first. I would have a rough idea on how to sharpen her eye." Finnian regarded her sternly, yet his eyes were kind.

"...Eye? She has two eyes, Father." Rowena looked at her father incredulously, who only chuckled.

"No, silly girl. She has another eye, the eye that can see the auras. Until dusk, Rowena, I trust in you to take care of your new friend." He only gave a vague smle before going back to the main building. Aisling, looked at Nuria, with a somewhat poor attempt at looking proud as she trailed after Finnian.

Viridia looked back at the others, and said. "I-I...just...why do I have to seem like such a burden..." She sighed softly as she regained her footing carefully.

6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori shakes her head, "You are of no burden. I enjoy your company very much, you bring something unique and new to us." Lori gives her a small hug before backing off and dusting herself off from where she made contact with Viridia.
    Nuria came back closer to the group, "You caught Mr. Finnian's attention at least, so great job, he seems like a guy hard to impress" She offered her hand for a high five to Viridia.

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Viridia readily accepts Nuria's high five and was all smiles for the rest of the day.

Rowena on the other hand, decided to continue with more training which took place later that day.

At lunch, the four girls sat together. Whispers were abound, and some glanced over at their table. Nervously, Viridia asked. "What are they whispering about?"

"If it's about us, they should ought to be up front about it..." Rowena replied in a somewhat low tone, slightly hinted with irritation.

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori didn't seem fazed, "You are sitting with me, I always get talked about." She snickered a little, "People forget I exist, I am a moody ghost." She took a bite of her sandwich. "I really need to come down here and eat more... this is really good."

Nuria was sparking a little, "It's probably because we are new, we aren't anyone's friends, we have new powers they don't care to like." She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself contained. "Look, we just aren't their types..." She rubbed her temple.

9. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The whispers just went on, occasionally punctuated with eating noises. Surprisingly, nothing eventful occured.

Finnian had called Viridia to the arena that evening. Just her and the other three girls. Aisling stood by Finnian, keeping watch like a hawk. Rowena didn't bother hiding her dislike for Aisling, while trying to avoid sparking the attention of her father.

"Now focus on me, and just me. Tell me what you see..." Finnian spoke slowly, as Viridia kept her eyes trained on him, as she visualised a golden aura around Finnian. Like father like daughter, she thought.

"A hint of gold, like your daughter, Mr Finnian." Viridia replied in a somewhat serene tone.

Aisling became more puzzled. Why was it that Rowena and Finnian had such a bright aura...anf not her...? She clenched her fists to calm down before observing quietly.

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria and Lori were chatting outside, doing a little training, both talking about the issues people have with their powers. How they are both destructive and judged by what their power does over what they really are. "Doesn't it suck to go into town and have people stare at you as you go!" Nuria aimed and tried to shoot a fireball, only to have a little whisp come out. Lori nodded and agreement, just sitting and watching.

11. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The training proved to be useful, as both Rowena and Viridia went out to meet the other two.

"I can't believe it...Mama never told me I had such a gift..." Viridia whispered to herself in awe. Rowena only smiled as she called out to Nuria and Lori.

(Sorry I left this hanging for so long! I haven't gotten much inspiration)

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    (i thought I responded ;; I am so sorry)
    Nuria waved and ran on over, Lori rocked herself into a standing position. "Oof!" she squealed standing up. She slowly dragged her self to the group, "Hello there you two, nice evening."
    Nuria had a smile on her face, "how did training go?"

13. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "It was tiring...but I still need to work on it." Viridia smiled tiredly as Rowena did not seem pleased, like she was upset at something out of the blue. Noting Rowena's scowl, Viridia became worried. "Though I'm not sure about Rowena."

"...don't mind me, I'm just wondering about Aisling, that's all..."

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori patted Viridia's shoulder, "well good job impressing the head of the school. It has been a while since he was impressed enough to have a one on one with someone."
    Nuria looked to Rowena, "She does seem up to no good, it is just unsettling when she is around..." Nuria looked around to make sure there weren't too many people paying attention, "It almost feels like she is doing something without Mr. Finnion knowing."

15. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    (Finneon...Rowena's dad is named after a luminescent fish---lol)

"I can't help but think there is something she is hiding...not that she hasn't hidden anything else to begin with..." Rowena lamented, but forced a grin. "Anyhow, let's get some food and rest for the day. I'll have a go and talk to Father about this."

"Are you sure that's wise?" Viridia queried with concern. "He could be busy..."

----

Aisling was back in that room, looking fondly at the music box she somehow managed to find and keep coming back to. The soothing bell-like tones were hypnotic, almost, and it helped her to guide her to her dreams when---

"Aisling, what are you doing there?"

Finnian was at the doorway, obviously exhausted from coaching his students for the day.

"Finnian...I---"

Finnian flicked his finger and the box flew from Aisling's hands into his own. When it reached his hands, he murmured an incantation and light golden chains wrapped themselves around the box like an intricate framework of a weaver's nest.

"This box is not meant to be opened at all, Aisling...I should have at least told you that much in advance..."

Looking down, Aisling muttered. "I'm sorry. I just..."

Finnian's eyes were merciful, but a hint of sternness remained. "If you are having trouble sleeping, I can teach you a spell that can help you to sleep."

Aisling was quiet but nodded her head. As she followed Finnian out of the room, her eyes never left the box Finnian had now placed in the chamber where it belonged....

(Sorry this one seemed long!)

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria nodded, "food sounds great"
    Lori shook her head, "Im going to go to the nurse, starting to feel a bit of pain, feel free to stop by my room or the nurse's office." She waved and started off on her own.
    Nuria shrugged, her hair smoking slightly, "shall we then"

17. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Both girls nodded as they went with Nuria to get some food.

---

That night, Finnian made sure that Aisling was asleep soundly in her room, before going back to his own chambers. He was pretty sure that she would not awaken from a strong hypnosis spell he had casted upon her.

His train of thought was interrupted by the sound of music which was from the music box he had just sealed shut.

His blood ran cold as he rushed to that room with the box, only to find that the music was playing but the box did not move, nor was anyone present in the room. He was sure that Aisling couldn't have done it in such a short time, granted her room was further from the box chamber than his.

Eying the box suspiciously, he ended up shaking his head. It could just be his imagination. Once the music stopped, he casted more chains around the nox as a preventive measure before heading to sleep himself.

(I'll probably use this to transition to the next day of sorts?)

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    (thats fine :D)
    The next day Lori awoke, her tail thunking to the floor as she got up, "Good morning Viridia" She placed feet on the ground one after another. "How are you feeling?" The girl said with a monotone voice, her blond hair seemed a little ratty and tangled. Her eyes a deep yellow and red while tired. Her dress was slowly getting more ripped up by the day and she would need to replace it or stitch it up.

19. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "I'm better now, thank you. Feeling okay, Lori?" Viridia asked worriedly as she was fixing her hair.

Meanwhile, Rowena was also dressing up. She greeted Nuria good morning as she fastened the buckles on her vest.

20. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori nodded and stretched out, "I am fine, morphine didn't do as much for me as needed but thats fine. Just a restless night" she started to comb her hands through her hair to fix it. Her tail rose up, looming behind her like a snake about to strike but it just sat there.
    Nuria smiled as she zipped up her unitard, "nice and comfy. Morning Rowena"