1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Cadbureon's Corner

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Cadbureon, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Cadbureon

Anima
    (Litwick)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8.5
    Seeing the various art threads here encouraged me to create my own thread, so here we go. I don't know how often it will be updated thanks to motivation issues but I'll do my best. After all like many others here, I like drawing.

I'll post doodles, maybe some pixels, perhaps even a clean picture. We'll see.

To start, here's a doodle of an Eevee I did earlier:
    [​IMG]

And here's an attempt at a userbar:
    [​IMG]
    While creating this I kept moving things in the wrong frame over and over; very frustrating. :/ Still worth it for the experience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PantherPunch

Sky
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.1
    I love your artstyle <3

3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Wow your style is so cute!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KitChuPi

KitChuPi Camper

kirby
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽33.5
    Poké Ball ★
    Adorable :3

5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Really cute! I love its little bow :3 I hope to see more of your art here!

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    That doodle is adorable! Watching this thread for sure.

7. Cadbureon

Anima
    (Litwick)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8.5
    Thank you kindly all! I appreciate it. :>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    I realised it would be a good idea to draw another 'mon besides Eevee, so I doodled a Shuppet last night. With some added shading and lights to help get back into things.
    [​IMG]

I also doodled that same Eevee again but I'll save that for tomorrow (or later today, it's already the 18th here) in case nothing gets drawn tonight or during the day.

Gwoomy likes this.