1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Can a mod remove my email from mailing list?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by TheRagingExploud, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRagingExploud

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.4
    Hi, I feel weird having to do this but I keep getting emails from here once in a while even though I haven't been here in years. I would like to stop receiving emails from this forum. Can a mod message me so we can sort this out? You didn't have a link to do it in the email nor could I find it in my account options.

Thank you.

2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    First off, in regards to the email that got sent out 2 hours ago, that was accidentally sent out to everyone, regardless if the setting was turned off or not. So, we'd like to apologise for that.

Now, as for how you can turn site mailings off (I do this too, so we're in the same boat):
    • Open the User CP. You can do this by going to where your name is at the top of the screen, and clicking your name.
    • On the left sidebar, click 'Contact Details', and find the box where it says "Receive site mailings". Uncheck it. (That will turn it off.)
    • The same checkbox is also under the 'Privacy' button. If you uncheck it in one, it will be unchecked in the other.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist.

Cadbberry likes this.
  3. TheRagingExploud

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.4
    Thank you for the quick response!

I may not be into competitive mons anymore but I hope this place does well for itself :)

Eclipse likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Sorry for the mistake! Just so you know though we're not a competitive battling site - we're pretty much a jack of all trades when it comes to the Pokémon series. Not sure if that changes anything for you but if it does, stick with us. :) We'd love to have you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Sorry for the issue with the email.

I remember you! As Achromatic said, we're no longer focused on competitive battling. So if you want to stick around and see what we're about, you're more than welcome. If not, best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.