1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade Can anyone help me

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Pikachushua, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    So I have been trying to create a competitive team but every time I go up against a ligit trainer in the battle spot my team gets destroyed. I used the Pokémon pelago to train them but would that hurt them

2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Unless you've bred these pokémon specifically for it they'll get destroyed even if you use the palego to EV train them. The battle spot is a place where people use competitively bred pokémon and anything else will usually not stand a chance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Poke Pelago is perfectly fine to EV train your Pokémon, especially if you've upgraded Isle Evelup to the max. The only thing about it is that it is very time consuming, and even with beans put in it will take about a day to max out a stat.

One of the faster ways to EV train is to fight S.O.S. battles while holding Power items for a specific EV. I can tell you more information about this if you want, but it's pretty lengthy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    Well how do I breed them properly do I make them for their potential
    Also I have a friend who played in the meta and they look fine.
    Here's the stats
    Salamence: item:salamencite EV's 252speed 252 attack nature jolly move set fly flamethrower steel wing dragon claw
    Ribombee item focus band, ability shield dust, EV's 252 sp attack 252 sp defense move set, toxic dazzling gleam hidden power pollen puff.
    Metagross: ability clear body, item life orb, 252 attack 252 defense moves zen headbutt ice punch meteor mash earthquake
    Gardevoir ability synchronize item quick claw EV's 252spatk 252sp.def moves hypnosis dream eater psychic moonblast
    Garchomp ability rough skin item rocky helmet EV's 252 atk 252 speed moves stone edge dragon claw dig fire fang
    Rotom ability levitate item spell tag EV's hard to tell moves electro ball shockwave hex overheat.
    Also I used the Pokémon pelago glitch to train them

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    EVs is not enough tho, do you know their IVs?

To breed good pokémon you need already decent pokémon or you'll just keep passing on trash IVs. To find out if you're pokémon is actually good for serious battles you need to check their IVs.

6. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    Metagross HP 302 atk 369 def 355 speed 178 sp. Def 216 sp atk228
    You know writing all this out sucks thanks for the advise

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Those are the stats, not the IV’s. IV’s can be checked in the PC after you hatched 20 eggs and then talked to a guy at the Battle Tree.

8. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    I did that some of them are almost as perfect as they can get I always get the two ivs and EV's mixed up I thought their potential was EV's thanls