1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cartepie, Metapod or Butterfree?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Cherry3Fairy, Oct 17, 2017.

?

Caterpie, Metapod or Butterfree?

Poll closed Dec 5, 2017.
  1. Caterpie

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Metapod

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Butterfree

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Which among these three is your cutie?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I honestly prefer Butterfree, as I'm a sucker for butterfly Pokémon. Caterpie is a close second though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Butterfree ofc, caterpie is cute but I never got attached to it, and well metapod is that one OP/useless coccon.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Butterfree wins in terms of looks, but Metapod wins for all the memes it's inspired XD

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I always loved Butterfree, it was just such a pretty Pokémon and Ash's Butterfree's love story killed my heart internally.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Butterfree! It is such a cute Pokémon and is one that you can almost always get pretty early in the games. I always thought it was pretty cool how it could learn moves like Confusion, Psybeam, and Psychic.

7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Memeapod Metapod! .v.

8. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    So... am I seriously the only one who always thought Caterpie was the cutest/coolest of all three forms?

9. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Caterpie was cute in the anime, cant see nyself keeping it ingame tho. All of there stats combined are bad but even while overlooking that its still a bug and still euuughh.. I think butterfree would have to take title of cutest tho(Rip ash butterfree and pink waifubutterfree)

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Caterpie always struck me as a tough one - in the couple of battles he was in before evolving, I don't recall him ever freaking out (sans Ash's fool decision to send him out against Pidgeotto, which even considering him being a new trainer should've had enough common sense to know thst bird eats worm). Li'l guy never gave up, y'know?

But this isn't about a Cool contest; it's a Cuteness contest. And Butterfree wins hands-down.

I always feel bad for Metapod; poor guy is nearly Wrys-level of memery.

11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Butterfree is a super cutie!
    Caterpie is cute too but not more than butterfree. I like its voice very much.
    And I didn't like Ash's decision to set him free with that pink butterfree. I liked butterfree so much and Ash just let it go! Not fair! :s

12. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'm actually not a big fan of this line (Weedle ftw!), but I guess Butterfree is the better of the three, even if I still have mixed feelings towards it. The other two are just, bleh.

13. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    When I actually played Pokémon ages ago I had a shiny Butterfree I used throughout the entire game soo going to have to go with it.