1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cartridge's Platinum Nuzlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Cartridge, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cartridge

Cartridge Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽368.5
    [​IMG]
    ~Welcome to my Platinum Nuzlocke! ~​
    I have Nuzlocked only one game before this, LeafGreen, as a test run to see if I enjoy the challenge and I did. ​
    This Nuzlocke will also be accompanied by a comic however unlike most comics I will not be making a panel for every little thing that happens. The comic will only cover important events in the Nuzlocke!​
    What will be covered:​
    - Prologue, Setting up the overall story and theme of the play through​
    -Encounters with Key characters, Human or Pokémon, possibly expanding on relationships​
    -Gym Battles and Other Key Battle's​
    -The Distortion World (Or Reverse World) ​
    -Elite 4 ​
    -Epilogue​
    The Nuzlocke ends after I defeat Cynthia.
    [​IMG]
    -All Nuzlocke rules apply​
    -No Dupes, if the first Pokémon in a route is the same as a Pokémon I've owned it doesn't count as my first encounter and I may keep encountering Pokémon in the area until I encounter a Pokémon not previously captured​
    -Forced Encounters on a Route aren't consider a first encounter in this play through, however if I chose to catch the forced encounter Pokémon, I cannot catch any more Pokémon on that Route​
    -The Master Ball can be used​
    -Legendary Pokémon cannot be used​
    -If I encounter a shiny, I may catch it, no matter what​
    [​IMG]
    Pangea ​
    Lv.9​
    Male​
    Impish, Often dozes off​
    [​IMG]
    Brittney ​
    Lv.8​
    Female​
    Careful, Mischievous​
    [​IMG]
    Notice: Updates will be made with an additional Post, Party will be frequently updated, Comic will be added with an additional post. The comic will contain some mature themes, conceptually.​
    I will take request for nicknames as well :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry and Pokechu like this.
  2. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Wow, is that a shiny Bidoof? Lucky! I've always tried to do nuzlockes but then my favorite dies and I'm suddenly like, "Oh, that doesn't count. They used Fury Swipes, which hit 5 times, and 2 were crits."

When you get the Togepi, could you name it Eggy Azalea, please? I can't wait for the first comic! I wish you luck in avoiding crits!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cartridge

Cartridge Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽368.5
    Whoops didn't realize wrong sprite and thanks for the luck and when I get it I will for sure name it Eggy Azalea XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.