Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Catcher Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Hraesvelgr, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    SuperMod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,436.2
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    If you encounter any bugs related to the catcher app please post them here. You are required to fill out the form so that we may be able to assist you. :]​

Bug Report Form
    Forum Theme:
    Web Browser:
    Operating System:
    Issue:

If this form is not filled out, your post will be removed.

List of known Catcher bugs
    - Tab Glitch: Catcher claims you have an extra tab open but you don't.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Hraesvelgr, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
    Lexatom and Apawn like this.
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    SuperMod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,436.2
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    Reserved​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Hraesvelgr, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune
    Moderator VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽17.5
    Battle Points:
    ★12
    Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★Soothe Bell ★
    @Hraesvelgr I messed up on my report, I've edited the original, and here it is on another theme
    Forum Theme: Pallet Town
    Web Browser: Google Chrome
    Operating System: Windows 8.1
    Issue: Pokeballs I bought in the Battle Store (spent 7 BP for 7 Pokeballs) never show up in my catcher, although they are in my Inventory with the 5-6 Ultra Balls I bought in the Point Store (PP).

4. ❀Bloom❀

❀Bloom❀ (⊙﹏⊙)
    SuperMod Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽427.4
    Battle Points:
    ★32
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Forum Theme: Lake Valor
    Operating System: Windows 8
    Issue: For some reason one of my Ultra balls in my inventory is Hidden and I can't use it? If I use all of the other Pokeballs it will say I'm all out even though the hidden one is still in the inventory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: I changed the settings of the Ultra Ball from Hidden to Active, and it still isn't usable, as only one ultra ball is shown when I click to catch a Pokémon.

5. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽321.7
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Click settings and unhide it if possible. :)

6. TestAdmin

TestAdmin Administrator
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽487.3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    - Disappearing Ball Bug

System is designed for working with one shop only. It gets id of shop with name "Pokeballs" and works with all items of this shop. It was not designed and can't work with other shops or mixed items in shop. There is no way to determine which item is Pokéball except all items in specific shop.

- Shiny Rate too high

We updated this option so there is ability to set any rate for overall appearance rate and shiny chance for example 0.00000003.

- Runaway Bug

Actually it is our cheating protection system. You can catch only one Pokémon same time and only in last of opened tabs. We tried to repeat described bug in described conditions and all works like designed. All we can say is some of conditions was true in your case: not last opened LV tab, Pokéball id sent to server was not in array of pokeballs owned by user (manual change for example), Pokémon id sent to server was mistmatch with data Pokémon appeared stored on server (manual change for example or not last opened tab - Pokémon data was rewrited on server).

#6 TestAdmin, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  7. nduns

nduns Banned
    Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽286.5
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Forum theme: Lake Valor
    Web Browser: Firefox
    Operating System: Windows
    Issue: Okay, so a couple of hours ago, I got a Nidorino I'd been working on to the right level to evolve him. However, when I clicked on the arrow, rather than evolving, he vanished from my Pokémon collection. I could understand if maybe I accidentally chose to release him, but I don't even see that option, so I don't think that could have possibly happened. Does anyone know what might have happened?

#7 nduns, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  8. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽321.7
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I have never heard of this happening before so I am not sure what to say. Definitely interesting information though and I'm sorry you lost your Pokémon. Can you give me a bit more information about your Pokémon? For example, what nickname did it have? What level was it upon evolution?

Also forum theme = the skin of the site you're using. We don't have one called Pokémon Partner.

9. nduns

nduns Banned
    Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽286.5
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    His nickname is Mantarou and he was at level 36, I believe.

Achromatic likes this.
  10. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽321.7
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    I'll look into this for you.

11. TestAdmin

TestAdmin Administrator
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽487.3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Ok. Some super rare conditions were met. Somehow your Pokémon had evolved to Pokémon with 0 id. May be in that moment there was next evolving level set but next Pokémon was not set. We took it back to you and updated code so this case will never met again. We had a copy of your Pokémon and tried to evolve it. All gone ok. You can see it in our profile. So now it is safe. You can evolve it.

Achromatic likes this.
  12. nduns

nduns Banned
    Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽286.5
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Thank you.

13. Messiah

Messiah Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.4
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Animal Crossing Leaf ★Ultra Ball
    Forum Theme: Pallet town
    Web Browser: Chrome
    Operating System: Windows 10
    Issue: Cant use an ultra ball that was gifted to me. Also, when i try to buy pokeballs.. say i have 10 pokepoints and i want to buy 5 pokeballs, i buy 5 but the checkout button disappears saying i dont have enough. Then, when i try to lower the amount i want to buy, it doesnt change at all when i press update

14. Vigilance

Vigilance Laser Eyes
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,236.2
    Battle Points:
    ★44
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★Leftovers ★★★★
    Mind showing us a screenshot if this is a persistent problem? @Messiah

15. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Forum Theme: Lake Valoween
    Operating System: Windows 7(PC)
    Issue: A venonat appeared in my Catcher and I was still new to this so I had to 30 Pokeballs and Jitter-clicked them to catch them, I appear to have almost 10 venonat in my collection, Not sure if im forgetting but I dont think I should. Also I seem to have used up about 12 of the 30 when catching that venonat, This is either some sort of Dup or I somehow managed to get 10 venonats with my policy of not catching anything that is "in my collection".

16. Vigilance

Vigilance Laser Eyes
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,236.2
    Battle Points:
    ★44
    Bug for Catcher system:

Bug Report Form:
    If this form is not filled out, your post will be removed.
    Operating System: Windows 8.1
    Issue: My Pikachu is a stage 1 mon and normally took 3 posts per level. Once it hit level 20, it switched to 5 posts per level till level 25 where it became 6 per level.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽321.7
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Is this still occurring?

18. Vigilance

Vigilance Laser Eyes
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,236.2
    Battle Points:
    ★44
    Yes. :( I oddly made a typo in there, the glitch happened at level 120* and 125* respectively.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽321.7
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Okay I'm not surprised then, haha. Level 100+ is unintended and will be patched out in a future update, so I do not recommend levelling up your mons past 100.

20. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽53.7
    Battle Points:
    ★16
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Operating System: HP Laptop
    Issue: It's with my Golbat. Apparently, it is taking 10 posts for it to level up, and someone informed me that it should be 5 posts instead. If you could, can you please fix this?