1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Catching Hax

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DoctorAlakazam, May 16, 2018.

1. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    So as kid many everybody seemed to have some sort of magic button inputs to catch Pokémon easier which is so cool because even without commecting on the internet everybody got similar idea personally the one at my school was spamming a then b what about everybody else

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Clicking A right before the Pokéball reached the Pokémon then spamming B furiously while it was shaking for me when I was a kid xP

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just spam a and make repeated circles with the circle pad.

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Pressing A as the Pokéball closed on the Pokémon, then pressing the D pad in time with the shakes (press right as the ball shakes once, left as it goes left, right at the 3rd, and down at the final capture 'click')

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I used to think A+B and R+L right when the ball closed would increase the chances. I also thought pressing A for a Pokéball and B for a Great Ball when it closed would work :P

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I used to just stare very intently at the shaking Pokéball to psychically force it to stay closed. Later on I kind of developed the habit of pressing A just as the Pokéball hit the Pokémon, then pressing A again when the ball snapped shut.