1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cavemen vs. Astronauts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Sep 22, 2018.

?

If cavemen and astronauts got into a fight, who would win?

1. Cavemen

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Astronauts

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    If they got into a fight, who would win?

The astronauts don't have weapons.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Cavemen: They May not have brains but they will have more brute strength and a higher pain tolerance than astronauts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Caveman, easily. You said the astronauts dont have weapons but you never said anything about the cavemen. They shall unite to create the club club and fight the astronauts.

4. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Gotta give it to cavemen. I wish I could say astronauts, but they would totally lose in a fight against a gang of brutal neanderthals

5. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Cavemen. Sure, astronauts do have the better brain, but cavemen lived in a harsher world and it mostly just boils down to the fact that they know how to kill.

6. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Ignoring the obvious question . . .

I would say astronauts, assuming the cavemen don't have weapons. (if they do, it's a shoe-in.) Modern-day astronauts would be much larger than cavemen, meaning they'd weigh a lot more. They'd also probably be stronger, since cavemen are hunter-gatherers, but the astronauts always know where their next meal is coming from. Astronauts aren't just brains - they've got plenty of brawn, since they need to survive in space. So when it comes down to it, I'd say the astronauts definitely have the physical advantage here.

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    This. Having adequate nutrition, military-grade fitness and training experience, as well as some melee/unarmed combat training whose origins go back through centuries (maybe millennia) of tradition and refinement would make an adequately motivated astronaut a formidable foe.

Remember that most astronauts aren't poindexter nerds in space suits; they're mostly trained military personnel. Militaries are made of strong people who are trained by smart people. A cave-dweller might be more ruthless and hold back less in a fight, but their training is almost nothing.

Owly likes this.
  8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Well, astronauts know how to heal themselves, and they know what to do in certain situations, but they're unarmed and the cavemen *might* be. I'm on the fence here.

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’m gonna go with astronauts. They know how to take care of themselves and are more equipped to deal with something if a problem arises.