1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Celebrate Diamond & Pearls Anniversary With Shaymin!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Achromatic, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Celebrate Diamond & Pearls Anniversary With Shaymin!
    [​IMG]
    Today, Diamond and Pearl turn 12. That's right - 12 years of the Sinnoh region, what our site name is based off. For many of us, these are our favourite games and we can't think of a better way to celebrate than to release Shaymin Sky Form into the wild!

Until October 1st, Shaymin (Sky) will be swarming in our Creative and General sections. Go catch yourself one before it goes back into hiding (becomes less common).

But that's not all! Uxie and Mesprit have also been made more common until the end of the month. You can find them in the Creative Zone and Festival Plaza sections respectively.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,558.7
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Awesome!
    ... I just already have them all. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't think I have enough Pokeballs to catch them. I've been using them all on the Kalos Pokémon.

4. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Already Caught Shaymin Just Now. Now, I Have To Buy More Pokéball To Catch The Rest Of The Lake Guardian(I Only Have Azelf Currently)

5. Dash_attack

Dash_attack Bug Catcher

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24.4
    Potion ★
    Just do it!

I have diamond though I can't seem to find it

#5 Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2018
  6. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    The only one of those I have is Shaymin Sky, but I don't know if I want to waste too many balls into Mesprit or Uxie.

... also, what happened to A Z E L F ?

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,558.7
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believes it only shows up in November, LV's anniversary month.