1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cereal Box PC games

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Apr 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Ok so if you remember this, you must be pretty old, or just have a good memory when you were young. But back in the day (around like 2000's or so) Cereal Boxes tend to always have a special prize or something in the box. Well at one point Cereal Boxes use to have PC games in the each box of cereal and these games were not that bad at all. The only game i remember getting into and getting from a box was Roller Coaster Tycoon. What a great time it was when you just got a full free PC game for free just from a simple cereal box :D

Have you ever gotten a PC game from a cereal box before? If so, do you remember what game it was? Do you wish this still was a thing today?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    As a matter of fact, I think I did get a PC game from a cereal box back in the early 00's before, and it just so happened to be some gimmicky Yu-Gi-Oh PC game. I was a huge Yu-Gi-Oh fan back then, but the game itself kind of sucked. Don't remember the name of it exactly. My family eventually sold our old Windows 98 computer, along with that game (and other games) when we upgraded to (at the time) fancier PC with Windows XP. I don't miss that particular game. All I remember is pointless mouse clicking activities.

3. Derahex

PokéPoints:
    ₽108.3
    Freddy Fish and Tonka Racing. Good lord I had fun with these... They came in those cheap cereal my grandparents bought. Thanks for reminding me of a fun gimmick from 'Back in the old days' XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.