1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cereal or Milk first?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vigilance, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you at cereal first to the bowl or are you the fiend that chooses to add milk first?​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Cereal. If you pour the milk in first, it'll just splash around everywhere and make a mess.

Though I wasn't aware that people did it the other way until TheJWittz did his Pokémon TCG stream a month ago. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I eat cereals with no milk :p

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You have the wrong opinion about pineapple pizza, and you dare to use the word 'fiend' about people who view cereal differently than you?

You disappoint me.

Speaking for myself, I add the cereal first and measure that, and then add the milk in. I did once try adding milk first as an experiment, to see how that would work - it really didn't. Most cereals aren't given to easy sinking.
    I wasn't even aware people would do that, adding the milk first. I don't think that method actually 'works'.

5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Cereal first! I've never met anyone who pours their milk first.

6. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    It must be something where I live because a lot of people put milk in first which I find really weird.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oh no. No one here pours milk first?!?!well am the weird one here xD. I pour milk first into the bowl and then add cereal. Its mostly because I like more milk and less cereal. I don't know xD

8. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’ve done both. But usually cereal first. The only time I pour milk first is if I’m not paying attention to what I’m doing.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Just woke up?

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I eat dry cereal. Never liked milk in it

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don’t eat breakfast so it’s entirely my fault if milk gets poured in the bowl before cereal.

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Cereal first for me as well, if I even use milk sometimes I just eat the ceral on the rare times I actually have some like is chips. XD

13. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Cereal, that way I can judge the milk I'll need

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Cereal first, then yoghurt, not milk. Milk is bad for me.

15. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    I've tried cereal with yogurt. My dad is convinced that is how it is preferred in Europe. I tend to add Cereal first, then milk and top it up with a bit more cereal.

16. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Cereal first so the milk doesn't splash and the cereal absorbs all of the milk that's poured over it.

17. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Cereal first. I've done milk first a few times, either because I wasn't paying attention or because I was curious, but it doesn't work well. I like less milk than cereal, and milk first pretty much guarantees you're going to have more milk. Besides, it's really hard to get proportions right if you pour milk first.

18. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Cereal first, then milk for me. Haven't done it the other way around since I was a kid.

19. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Cereal is always first. That way, I actually know how much cereal I’m having and I can make sure I don’t put too much milk (because I don’t really like milk).
    Also, the cereal doesn’t get as soggy.

20. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Neither, I dont eat cereal. I usually have nothing for breakfast. Or chocolate milk for breakfast. yeah im weird.