1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Chains of Gold (Pikachoo x Tala)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pikachoo, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    This is the thread for a 1x1 roleplay with @Tala Is Eternal

Cordonia - a kingdom that was once a beacon of progress and sheer power, slowly crumbled into the realm it is today.

Barren lands and unfair merchants have made it difficult for people to live their lives normally. Simply trying to obtain food was like trying to climb a steep mountain; there was no guarantee that you will succeed in doing so, and the chances of failing were even higher.

However, Cordonia wasn't always like this. It was once a prosperous kingdom filled with riches and talented citizens. Like any other kingdom, it had faced wars against its neighbors, but it always won every battle, leaving unscathed almost every time.

The people of Cordonia were wise, knowing that their victories would not last forever. In an attempt to protect the kingdom's riches, they spread it all throughout the land inside heavily guarded structures to keep them safe so that Cordonia would have funds if the palace were to be invaded by the enemies.

Cordonia stood strong against foreign invasions, but it did not see a powerful civil war as the reason for its subsequent demise and downfall. In an attempt to prevent the civil war from escalating further, the former king of Cordonia used great magic to conceal these temples from its citizens, making them difficult to trace and find.

The temples containing Cordonia's treasures were always thought to be sacred, but long have those days gone. They have now become prized destinations - so precious that people have become Treasure Hunters, dedicating their lives to finding these structures to steal whatever treasure may be hidden inside.

This tale follows the journey of two Treasure Hunters who started out as rivals, but came together to fight for a single cause.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form for our characters!

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Class: (Choose between a Knight or a Mage)

Weapon: (Sword for Knight and Wand for Mage)

I'll let you go ahead and start with your character. I'll take the class that wasn't chosen so we have two very distinct characters ^^

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Im thinking of a character. I shall edit my post when I get one ^__^

Edit: I decided to use my mage, the one I use in my other fantasy Pokémon stories, sorry it took me awhile. I might change a few things

Name: Kiriti

Personality: Arrogant, thinks to high of himself but when needd it, he will always be there for his friends. can be evil reacting at times

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/I3GtZVD.png (Not made by me, its made by skullbash here on LV)

History: Kirito used to be a dark evil mage but due to journeys he became more nice, but his personality didn't exact change for the better. Now wondering how he could help them

Class: Mage (Uses Dark elements)

Weapon: Crystal Wand

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  3. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    It’s alright, I’ll go ahead and choose the Knight then! @Tala Is Eternal

Name: Ria

Personality: Ria can be quite the sarcastic person towards others and can appear cold and distant. However, under the abrasive personality is a person willing to help others in need. Ria does not stand for injustice and will most certainly not stand for it now that things have become more different in Cordonia.

Appearance: Ria has blonde hair tied in a bun. She has green eyes and a slender build. She wears a white long sleeved dress with red accents. Her skirt has two layers, one main layer that is slightly above her knees and a layer that goes to her ankles, but the vertical middle part is cut to allow her legs to move freely. She wears white boots and has her sword on the left side of her waist.

History: Ria came from a distant country, living a mostly sheltered life, until she decided that she was unhappy with how things were going. Taking a boat, she sailed for weeks with little food and water, until she reached Cordonia. Ria lived in the kingdom for a year before the great tragedy struck, leaving tons of people with no food to eat. Saddened by what the kingdom has become, Ria decided to hunt for Treasure for a noble cause - to sell the riches to provide food for people.

Class: Knight

Weapon: Silver Sword

At this point, I think we can finally start the RP!

———————————————————————————————————

“Anyone who wishes to join me is welcome!” A loud voice echoed around the town’s square. It came from a big, muscular man who was holding an old map in his hands. He successfully garnered the attention of the commonfolk, all of which came to listen to his words.

“I, the great explorer Damien, has found a map leading us to one of Cordonia’s most prized temples!” The people begin to gasp in surprise, some muttering about how this was a chance for them to get rich. “These temples contain great riches, and anyone who successfully defeats me will get to join me in this dangerous quest.”

Some of the townsfolk look at each other, talking among themselves to see if they should approach the man. No one seems to want to challenge him.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito grinned. "You think you can beat me? And show that is just a fake map" as the dark mage walked through the crowd

5. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    @Tala Is Eternal

As Kirito began to speak, the crowd slowly moved away to let the mage get closer. However, as soon as Kirito finished speaking, Damien began laughing at Kirito, holding his belly. “This thing right here,” he said as he held out his map, “is the real deal, buddy. I ain’t trying to fool you.” He then grins at him, “I believe the question here is if you can defeat me, and I don’t see that happening, kid.”

A girl from the crowd immediately raised her eyebrow, still skeptic about Damien. However, if it was truly a map leading to Cordonia’s temples, then she might just have a chance of fulfilling her goal.

“Why don’t you run along now and allow the real men to challenge me? I don’t have time to deal with a child like you,” Damien said, looking at Kirito with disgust. “These children are becoming so desperate each day, I swear...”

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito gave a glare at him. As he took out his wand and send a lightnin bold just before his feet. "Call me a fool again and I wont miss" he narrowef his eyes.

7. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    “It’s on, but don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Damien immediately clasped his hands together, forming sparks of energy that crackle as he separates his fingertips. The crowd immediately disperse and try to stay out of Damien and Kirito’s mage, fearing for their lives. Lightning forms at the edges of Damien’s fingertips, sending a powerful thunderbolt towards Kirito!

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito grinned. ''How lame.'' as he took the thunderbolt with his wand, and send it more bigger back.

(Wanna make it in a draw? Kirito isn't Op, and he is a show off but he isn't weak. he can lose many times into the story)

9. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    (That could also work - or we can have Ria jump in too. Damien is kind of arrogant so he’ll just accept a 2 versus 1)

As the bolt of lightning shot back at him, Damien waved his hands apart from each other, spreading the thunderbolt aimed at him, sending sparks flying. The thunderbolt doesn’t end up hitting Damien. “Is that all you’ve got?”

Damien formed a large circle with his hands, forming a magic ring which disappears after it glowed. Thunderclouds began to form atop Kirito, with sparks of lightning beginning to form. He was charging up his next attack.

The girl from deep into the crowd suddenly had the urge to come help Kirito, balling her fists together, grasping the hilt of her sword, but held herself back. She sighed, thinking to herself, “Not now...

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito grinned. "This is a nice fight. With a small chant he let the thunder bolts hit him.he took a deep breath. "Black thunder dark lightning" as he stood a dragon like thunder towards damien. Even if damien could dodge it. The dragon woule follow him

11. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    @Tala Is Eternal

Damien had to take a few steps back as the large dragon devoured him - or rather, electrocuted him. He had to admit, this mage was pretty strong, but it wasn’t something he would say in a million years. Panting, he smirked as he was summoning a bolt of lightning from his fingertips.

The girl from the crowd, wearing a white and red cloak, pushed herself through them, running between Kirito and Damien just as Damien launched the thunderbolt. She unsheathed her sword and purposely let the lightning hit it. With no time to lose, she flipped her sword and with great force, stabbed the ground, creating a lightning rod which prevented Damien’s spell from reaching Kirito. Gasps and murmurs from the crowd could be heard, with the girl still feeling a few tingles from the lightning she directed to the ground.

#11 Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito grinned. He did see something in damiej but something he would never say. Even so he agree he would never say anything either. Just as he was ready to deflect his nexxt attack. He saw a girl jumping in between them.

Next thing he knew the lightning was gone. "Really. Did you feel like doing this

13. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    @Tala Is Eternal

The girl looked back at Kirito when the latter asked him a question. “Oh no, I don’t feel like doing this at all. I just wanted to admire the lightning.” She then smirked, “Why else would I be here?” She looked back at Damien who was trying to compose himself.

She spoke again, her words softer this time around. “Damien’s pretty full of himself so he wouldn’t turn down a two on one.”

She raised her sword again and pointed it at Damien. “I am Ria, and I am accepting your challenge. You can face the both of us.”

Damien laughed, holding his belly. “Ohoh, so the other guy can’t do this on his own, that’s why his caretaker needed to come and save him.”

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito clenched his fists. ''That is not the way, I do not even know this. I can handle easily on my own.'' before that, instead of lightning he shott fire towards him.

15. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Ria was surprised - so this guy knew a lot more magic than she had previously thought. Damien, however, wasn’t as impressed. He dodged the flame, ducking underneath it before stomping his foot on the ground, sending a shockwave which raised the ground near him. The shockwave formed a wave which raised the rocks as they made their way to Kirito and Ria.

Using the raised ground to get the higher ground, Ria jumped up and made her way towards Damien, raising her sword at him. Damien released a strong gust of wind which threw Ria off balance from the rocks she was standing on, making her fly back to where Kirito was. “You fool!” He laughed, “Short-ranged fighters like you are no match for what lies beyond!”

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito growled as he tried to catch her. "Idiot" with his free hand. He send another fire dragon which seemed more dark than the one before. "Flames ot the shadow" he called out when he send a rain of fire balls down

17. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    “Oof!” Ria grunted as Kirito caught her, getting back her balance. She held her sword with her slightly shaking hands, eyes focused on Damien as she rushed towards him. Ria immediately noticed the fire dragon headed his way and thought about how good a distraction it was to get closer to him.

Damien couldn’t tank the flames completely, his feet sent sliding through the ground as he tried to stop the fire from actually harming him. When the flames were extinguished, Ria emerged and swung her sword at Damien, hurting the latter, “Gah!” Damien uttered in surprise, taking a few steps back.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito got annoyed by this girl. Who even though she helped him. He knew he didny need help.
    Kirito put his wand away. "Whatever" he just said and turned around. He was done with it

19. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Surprisingly, Damien seemed to be a lot weaker to physical attacks. Ria’s attack wasn’t enough to take him down, however, as Damien gathered water from nearby jugs, compressing them into a pump of water that was aimed at Ria. It sent the girl flying once more towards Kirito who was no longer paying attention, sending the both of them flying a short distance from where Kirito previously stood.

The two were soaking wet on the ground, with Ria having a difficult time catching her breath.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito ob the other hand was surprised but furious. He turned around angry. "Taking on an opponent from the back. " a dark aura started surrounding him. "Aurora Shadow" as a mixture of fire and electricty formed before him and fired at Damien. Getting a small backfire from the use of using a dark spell like that. He slightly flinched