1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Challenge the Leviathan

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reckless, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I'd rate him as ten prickly pears because boyyyy is he a vicious dude. He's a really great antagonist tho.

Not at that time, no.

It's fine in small dosages. Wouldn't listen to it constantly in case all that wub dub hurts my ears.

Who knows. Don't do a me and forget about sleeping tho. It's bad business.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: I notice your current theme has to do with Borderlands. The only things I know about Borderlands is that the insane guy is the conductor of the poop train, that Patrick Warburton is excellent at finger-gun fights, and that I should never ever try to take it seriously.

Is that roughly accurate, and also, is there anything else I need to know about it?

3. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    The thing about the insane guy is news to me, but Patrick Warburton is for sure the champ at settling scores with finger gun fights and yep that sounds about right.

It can also be a roller coaster of feels. One minute it can be slaying ya with gags and funny moments aplenty only to then come along and destroy all levity with some shocking development or feelsy plot twist. The lore is great (reminds me so much of jak 3 in many regards), the gameplay & mechanics make for an interesting experience, and the characters are cool. It is also quite gory at times but hey that's what you get for an 18+ game I suppose. Gratuitous violence!

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is an exotic/outlandish food that you'd love to try? What is an exotic/outlandish food that you don't think looks the tastiest... XD?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★

Whose among these two you think is cuter?

#305 Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  6. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Maybe crab meat? Never really tasted any before. Or maybe crocodile meat. My father ate some on a trip to south africa years ago

Hah, well, at the moment my parents keep remarking that the pesto pasta I'v taken a liken to recently looks like cat excrement, so that's an example there.

Not really a fan of eeveelutions to be honest. But of those two, I'd go with Vaporeon.

7. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's the craziest thing you've ever witnessed?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lore like Jak 3? That definitely sounds like fun.

:: Would you ever want to go sailing?

:: Do you have a favourite kind of bird?

:: Has anyone ever actually challenged the Leviathan to a duel proper? If so, how many have lost, versus won?

9. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Hmmm I...can't recall? Maybe my friend's brother wearing a unicorn face mask on the train home from a convention and posing for pictures? It was pretty entertaining.

I would love to give sailing a shot, sure.

Yesss. I love parrots, and have been keeping at least one budgie as a pet for years.

Some have. They were never heard from again. The casulties were...well, best not to think about it. One has survived the Leviathan's wrath however, and keeps memeing to this day.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    ● Do you know roller skating?
    ● Do you know other languages? Which ones?

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I'm guessing you're a major DBZ fan. Do you still watch it?

What were your thoughts about Android 18 in the anime?

12. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I can't roller skate to save my life to be perfectly honest, ahah.

Yes. Irish is my native language & I studied Spanish for years, though my fluency in each has horribly degraded over the years. I also picked up a few Japanese words along the way.

Well it feels like I go through periods of liking DBZ? Sometimes I could watch it for a week and then not touch it for a few months. Having Super coming out each week helps though.

I didn't really like her as a villain, but after she got res'd in the main story, and Super has given her a few moments to shine, I've been able to change my opinion of her. Plus TFS's take on her in the abridged series is really entertaining, especially the interactions with Vegeta.

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Which Japanese words?

14. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Favorite Shiny? Least favorite?

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever been spelunking?

:: What's something you can do for hours on end, and lose track of time in the process?

:: Opinions on Mariamne?

16. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I...can't remember now. It's been so long. Sorry.

Favourite shiny...damn, I have a few haha. Rayquaza, Feraligator, and Aggron have pretty cool shinnies. I hate golden shinnies though, such as Luvdisc or Scizor.

I have gone spelunking, but it wasn't anything huge. There are caves on a beach I visit every summer so I explored them a bit, but they're not terribly large or anything.

Easily coding. Any time I get focused on a project, time just gets away from me. I'm juggling three big projects at the moment, which also need some documentation too, so it's been pretty time consuming. I didn't have much of a midterm break last week either as I had to keep working away to meet deadlines.

If you mean the True Dracophoenix card, I literally just got it in the mail a few days ago, so I haven't tested it or any of the other True Kings in a deck yet. The card is pretty to look at though.

17. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Behemoth or Ziz? Why?

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Do you like roses or daisies?

19. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Ziz, probably. I mean who doesn't like giant griffin imitations? Both still can't hold a candle to my main fish-man leviathan tho~

Roses, despite their thorns. Daises are a nuisance.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    What do you usually have for breakfast? Omelette or anything else?